W1N vs.TR family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm bored seeing various posts on different threads where Abdo is goading the TR family and only one player, Zoltard responding, how about you carry on your thoroughly entertaining discussion here?

Let's get ready... to rumble!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol but I would rather read a thread of a PnP from TR against W1N :D

DeletedUser1942

Damn!!! I thought this was a decleration......K33 does need spicing up ;)

But we are not barbs, so maybe not worthy targets for TR, as we will definately fight......

DeletedUser

not especially ;)
everything comes which comes at. if we don't, you will ;)

DeletedUser2722

is it all them big sweaty egos ;o

And how does one's ego sweat? :icon_confused:

I've received messages this morning from certain members of TR that suggest they
need a dyper change, thus... I believe you will find the bad odors are coming from
TR's side of the TR/W1N boarders! :icon_redface:

--Abdo--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

W1N stink as it is, break a W1Ndow or ten please seriously, they bring an odious stench everytime they do anything, whether visit my villages, or even mail me, do you try to do this?

:3

DeletedUser

Its funny how a month ago we were respected and liked suddenly no.1 goes against us and everyone hates us its rather funny coming onto the forums to see abdo telling us how sh*t we are. Please keep the insults coming this way I might get annoyed soon.

DeletedUser1942

You were only respected as there was no spotlight on you, and you looked in a good position. Now there is a few people looking at you, you dont look at all worthy of your rank, hence why a few are against you :)

How long until you all get annoyed?

DeletedUser1942

How long you going to write insults and explanations?

If you lot are insulted by being called Barb hunterz and hugglerz, surely you need to change your ways and partake in the war aspect of this game?

DeletedUser

If you lot are insulted by being called Barb hunterz and hugglerz, surely you need to change your ways and partake in the war aspect of this game?

Not exactly a compliment. Btw Shouldn't this be called W1N family vs. TR family?

DeletedUser

TR Please refrain from posting anything about W1N or TR from this moment on.
This should be the last comment on this topic by any TR member. So carry on amongst yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.