W1N vs.TR family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If w1n are so badass just f**kin declare. I'm sure I'm not the only one getting bored with this constant goading!

DeletedUser

You know, one thats still fully functioning, and not had its council or stronger members taken by your tribe. Im wondering exactly where your going to find a tribe like that.......

err my tribe? sorry you lost me on that one.

But when the chance for a real war came up, what did you do? Ran, with your tail between your legs. Really, a great example you are.
for your info i had to leave cause RL and tribal wars wasnt mixing, and it still aint.
but ya i wish i would have had time to stay.

If w1n are so badass just f**kin declare. I'm sure I'm not the only one getting bored with this constant goading!
Totally agree, lots of talk!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1942

err my tribe? sorry you lost me on that one.

You're lost because it was nowt to do with you lol

It was directed at RC with regards to TR.

DeletedUser1189

Its not goading, we just testing your coalition strength before we get serious. Although I reckon by now, if anyone was going to declare they would of done so by now. Looks like TR are gonna noble barbs forever. Never had any dealings with them, but as they are too afraid to declare on a tribe already fighting more villages and points than there own number I'd say leave them, barb growers have there uses.

DeletedUser

Its not goading, we just testing your coalition strength before we get serious. Although I reckon by now, if anyone was going to declare they would of done so by now. Looks like TR are gonna noble barbs forever. Never had any dealings with them, but as they are too afraid to declare on a tribe already fighting more villages and points than there own number I'd say leave them, barb growers have there uses.

Assuming nothings changed, I trust the TR leadership's judgement, and I for one am intrigued know whats going on, a state of peace is alien to me... I won't speculate on the externals, thought my speculation is usually extrememly accurate, so I have my own ideas about what is going on.

Just thought I should remind people that I'm ex TR by the way - I'm not playing TW at the moment and am out of contact with them ;)

DeletedUser

How is your constant mocking and pressure on TR anything to do with testing a coalition? They're not involved.

DeletedUser1942

[Not that i would not be up for a fight not had a real target since SWARM and they where disapointing most reset before my nukes even hit]

And there council and better members had already jumped to join you.

i dont belive W1N are stupided enough to get themselfs into a conflict they cant win hence why the TR leadership is not delcraing.

Scared much???

Im intrigued to know how TR family members put up with barb nobling there way through the world??

Barking dogs seldom bite as the saying goes.

Dubbythe mule - W1N's number 1 fan ;)

DeletedUser1189

I think its safe to assume that anyone fighting us is okay to be called part of an anti w1n co-coalition regardless of whether they are organized with each other or not. To us, its just another name in the list.

Although your saying if we so bad ass why dont we declare. There is no need to declare. We are already warring with a few top tribes so why add any more into the pot. For all I care, TR can sit on there hands all day being all touchy feely, stagnating there growth and getting bored, while proclaiming they trust there leadership as it sits and does nothing, all the while we continue expansion like real men and women of a real tribe and fighting. I think a lot of other tribes are warring people as well.

I think its likely we like to mock them because at the end of the day, there the rank 2 tribe. Have never fought a proper war, have tribal hugged there way into the ranking with the splitting up of tribes in front of them and there just going to sit there and barb noble over and over to maintain there position. Its all in jest of course, the ribbing, I'm sure TR have some decent players. I feel sorry for them the most.

Likely TR will fold through boredom in the months ahead as its such a large mass of players with no fronts to fight on. Dead in the water in game terms. I find it sad really for such a large tribe to go that way but there leadership knows best I guess.

DeletedUser2918

^^ this

its not a case of being "badass", nor is it a case of

"we never noble barbs we're far too good for it"

(i did notice how you created your own quote there as you couldnt actually find one where we'd said it lol)

This is a bit of fun Timmeh. TR and us share a huge border together and there's always going to be ribbing on both sides. Besides, it creates a little bit of tension and fun in the West of the world which is a little dull at the moment.

DeletedUser

I think its safe to assume that anyone fighting us is okay to be called part of an anti w1n co-coalition regardless of whether they are organized with each other or not. To us, its just another name in the list.

Well, yes, I suppose that is true from a W1N perspective. However, I believe this to be a fairly naive view, as surely understanding the inter-relationships and level of co-ordination between enemies would be vital to, as someone has pointed out, a tribe (W1N) greatly outnumbered by its enemies.

Although your saying if we so bad ass why dont we declare. There is no need to declare. We are already warring with a few top tribes so why add any more into the pot.

If you are saying that goading TR is a bad idea and is a negative step for W1N, I am curious as to why you proceed to say the following . . .

For all I care, TR can sit on there hands all day being all touchy feely, stagnating there growth and getting bored, while proclaiming they trust there leadership as it sits and does nothing, all the while we continue expansion like real men and women of a real tribe and fighting. I think a lot of other tribes are warring people as well.

It seems to me that W1N, once again, have contradicted themselves (if I was motivated enough to do so, I could quite easily trawl through the many threads and collate a list of contradictions, alas . . . )

Allow me to air my thoughts on the matter.

W1N are well aware that LordLazlo limits the activity of TR's members on the public forum, restricting them from discussing the inner workings, wars or diplomacy of TR (as has been quoted prior to this, I believe by Abdo, but I may be mistaken). This has left W1 with very little detail on a tribe that is now ranked 2nd and controls a great many continents. In fact, the only details on TR are usually aired by those unfortunate few of us to have been on the unfortunate end of a large-scale pummeling by them.

As has been stressed, TR (a) only fight one war at a time, and (b) do not fight big tribes.

a) I do not see much wrong with this; it makes good sense to focus on one enemy at a time
b) Without any degree of intimate knowledge of the diplomacy between the two tribes, would W1N be at war with EXP if Che!!! had not previously done the damage to them and then merged into W1N?

There are those of you that have accused TR of being spineless. In many ways, I believe it highlights the level of discipline and faith that TR members have in their leadership and tribe that they can be publicly goaded in such a manner and not respond - that shows a level head and clear thinking.

Roch is undeniably a man of great logic. Therefore, as he says that getting TR involved in the war is not in W1N's best interests, prehaps those responsible of this slander campaign should take his words on board and leave TR be, yes?

Kilroy

DeletedUser1189

I wouldn't call it being naive, understanding the relationships between other tribes and level of co-ordination matters not. It will be seen on the battlefield and assessed in the heat of combat. Until then, there just names on the anti w1n list.

I think you might of misunderstood some of my post too, as I'm also mocking the spineless hordes of TR. I was just saying I feel sorry for your better more aggressive players who want to play the game how it was meant to be played. Whats the point in the game now for them, all starved from expansion from a council lacking in courage, and players attesting to TR's great strength and power but in reality sitting huddled behind there walls cowering like children.

We don't care how many people we war, as war is in our nature, live or die, it will be by the sword, and not to rot away into inactive obscurity. Besides, its more fun laughing at TR, discussing there cowardice and yellow streaks and watching them squirm and come out with excuse after excuse about there golden days.

We are warring, we have nothing to prove. TR however have everything to prove and its fun to show there just a bunch of pansies.

DeletedUser2722

It seems to me that W1N, once again, have contradicted themselves (if I was motivated enough to do so, I could quite easily trawl through the many threads and collate a list of contradictions, alas . . . )

He merely stated his personal views, Kilroy.

We don't need to war TR, we "WANT" (note there's a difference between
needing and wanting something) to war TR!

We already have enough wars going on and if our members far from the frontlines
wanted some action badly enough, then they could simply take a few villages closer
to the current frontlines.

However, my personal desire, as well as many others in Western W1N, is to face a
real challenge in this world...

...we are currently winning against the coalition, despite being greatly out-
numbered and it will only add to the thrill with "The Runaways" declaring on us!

So again, we don't NEED to declare on TR... WE "WANT" them to declare on us! :icon_biggrin:

There are those of you that have accused TR of being spineless. In many ways, I believe it highlights the level of discipline and faith that TR members have in their leadership and tribe that they can be publicly goaded in such a manner and not respond - that shows a level head and clear thinking.

Like Roch, I do not deny TR have some useful members who are unfortunate to be
located in an area which makes TR the only option (until W1N take over TR's Ks).

Discipline has nothing to do with it...

The TR leadership are sticking their heads in the sand and hoping it all just goes
away, and I don't blame them...

LordLazlo and his team have a very hard job not only keeping their frontlines full
with core support to defend their clueless n00bs, they also face issues with
keeping moral high on those boarders.

The majority of their members, particularly those on the frontlines, are spineless
cowards who have little, or no experience of defending/attacking an "active" tribe,
let alone a tribe full of highly skilled players, thus...

...they'll depend solely on their tribe's core support, or hit delete when the going
gets tough... I can hear their screams from here! :icon_redface:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

--Abdo--

Again, if you "WANT" to war them, just declare and get on with it

(bored smiley)

DeletedUser

I don't know how many times it's been said, W1N want TR to declare to show they have backbone.

DeletedUser4320

needing and wanting something) to war TR

If you "WANT" to war TR, then declare.

Otherwise you are only sitting in a glass house throwing stones as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

We already have enough wars going on and if our members far from the frontlines
wanted some action badly enough, then they could simply take a few villages closer
to the current frontlines.

However, my personal desire, as well as many others in Western W1N, is to face a
real challenge in this world...

...we are currently winning against the coalition, despite being greatly out-
numbered and it will only add to the thrill with "The Runaways" declaring on us!

So again, we don't NEED to declare on TR... WE "WANT" them to declare on us! :icon_biggrin:

Like Roch, I do not deny TR have some useful members who are unfortunate to be
located in an area which makes TR the only option (until W1N take over TR's Ks).

Discipline has nothing to do with it...

The TR leadership are sticking their heads in the sand and hoping it all just goes
away, and I don't blame them...

LordLazlo and his team have a very hard job not only keeping their frontlines full
with core support to defend their clueless n00bs, they also face issues with
keeping moral high on those boarders.

The majority of their members, particularly those on the frontlines, are spineless
cowards who have little, or no experience of defending/attacking an "active" tribe,
let alone a tribe full of highly skilled players, thus...

...they'll depend solely on their tribe's core support, or hit delete when the going
gets tough... I can hear their screams from here! :icon_redface:

--Abdo--

You claim TR have no backbone, yet have you sent a single attack at them since the NAP dropped? No. So by your own logic, you are a coward. You are too afraid to attack them, no? Or is there some great strategic reason for not attacking? And if so, then why must they attack you? If it is so dangerous to engage them in a war strategically, then you are an enormous idiot for trying to start one, no?

So which is it Abdo? Are you an idiot, or a coward? Given your own arguments, you must be one of the two.

DeletedUser

This completes the proof, if W1N "WANT", just "DECLARE"! for now, we are just seying Abdo sending some nukes for the fun and try TR declare with 100 incomings...

I answered on the forum :p Just want one things.. STOP THE COMEBACK ABOUT W1NvsTR WE KNOW ALL THIS. it's 1 month you (W1N&friend) are talking about the samethings, so... *don't talk or declare* but stop repetetion we know all you want and what you think about TR. This threadt could be empty of new messages without a declaration of war.

not necessary to answer me with personnal things about me ;) (mainly abdo :p) I answer 1 message a week lol

DeletedUser

Honour demands TR declare to defend themselves.

Only a coward shys from the glory of battle and war!

Status
Not open for further replies.