W1N vs.TR family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4320

So the W1N family are both unimpressed with the TR family and want to war them.

But they will not declare on them, while criticize TR for not declaring.

Hypocrisy defined as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

And how many of your conquers are internals Roch?

The phrase involving the words glass and house spring to mind ...

DeletedUser

Sorry Kilroy, an immediate fault I see is explained below.

Rc had told me W1N attacked as the NAP was dropped but since the NAP was dropped W1N didn't attack.

Edit: It was just yesterday:
[24/05/2010 19:41:35] Matt (Rc): We are cautious ... W1N attacked us during our NAP, just before they dropped it, and continued to send attacks at us during the week of notice they were required to give
[24/05/2010 19:41:41] Matt (Rc): and now it is over, nothing from them

If anything, this reinforces my point.

Clearly W1N's Council has instructed its members not to attack TR, despite the NAP being dropped. This implies a level of caution in which W1N have been instructed to treat TR with.

I originally mentioned this as a reply to Chris Miles on W1N's 'official' stance regarding TR following a perceived mix-up between personal views and a tribes stance. I pointed out that Luke Bishop was one of those attacking when the NAP was dropped, and yet since has evidently revised their stance.

Farcical or laughable, I can't quite decide which to apply, so I will have to settle with 'lolz'.

Kilroy

DeletedUser1942

TR have enjoyed resounding victories

Against what exactly???

Swarm and Avaz, c'mon be sensible here - they havent warred anyone who were capable, they have only warred small/poor tribes!!

I highly doubt they are afraid of W1N when they already have numerous wars.

Why not declare then???

Sorry, but you have just started co-ing on your brother RC1207's account - before critisizing the rank 1 player - go take a look at RC's immense nobling record, and see how many INTERNALS and BARBS have been taken by him!!!

Also, your own accounts best rank was - 1731 - enough said i think!!!

DeletedUser

Sorry, but you have just started co-ing on your brother RC1207's account - before critisizing the rank 1 player - go take a look at RC's immense nobling record, and see how many INTERNALS and BARBS have been taken by him!!!

Also, your own accounts best rank was - 1731 - enough said i think!!!

Why do I need to? I'm not insulting anyone here, I don't need to evaluate whether my position is a glass house, unlike Roch who is, and does.

DeletedUser1189

Depends how you look at it. My first 150 villages of growth were enemy or barb, which isint bad considering I started within 70-80 hours distance of my tribe in the beginning until I began shaping the continents. Then x-mas came along and we had a glut of internals which needed mopped up by everyone. Out of my last three big player kills, two have been enemy combatants and one was an internal which was a security risk and was not cleared of troops. Albeit they turned out to be inactive so didn't fight back.

Read what you want into it, I don't mind.

P.S The point of the post wasn't about in-actives, I even said your inactive figure was very respectable. Especially for a tribe stagnating like TR, you would of thought there might of been a higher number.

DeletedUser

Depends how you look at it. My first 150 villages of growth were enemy or barb, which isint bad considering I started within 70-80 hours distance of my tribe in the beginning until I began shaping the continents. Then x-mas came along and we had a glut of internals which needed mopped up by everyone. Out of my last three big player kills, two have been enemy combatants and one was an internal which was a security risk and was not cleared of troops. Albeit they turned out to be inactive so didn't fight back.

Read what you want into it, I don't mind.

P.S The point of the post wasn't about in-actives, I even said your inactive figure was very respectable. Especially for a tribe stagnating like TR, you would of thought there might of been a higher number.

The majority have been internals however, so how does that give you the right to criticise TRs conquers?

DeletedUser1942

The majority have been internals however, so how does that give you the right to criticise TRs conquers?

Did you read what he actually put??

Just for you - "Total Internals = 100 Not too bad either"

He critisized TR's barb nobling ways - which is actually shocking!!!!

DeletedUser

Internals are barbs but built up - neither have troops, or require lots of nukes and well timed trains. The only difference, other than their points, is the labeling on TWstats.

DeletedUser1189

Actually I'm under a 50% figure for internals, we had a good laugh about it a month or so back and I worked out my %. So the majority I have not. Im guessing this gives me the right to criticise then :lol:

Edit: Oh, and if internals are barbs built up with no troops, you can take the last player off my figure too as it had troops. Good good.

DeletedUser2722

I know for a fact that Luke Bishop has sent attacks at TR and KnK in the past few weeks, and I am sure you will agree that W1N's Duke will represent W1N's official policy. Is this not so?

The incident you talk of, as well as the attacks I sent off at TR during the NAP,
were personal and not tribal matters... I will say nothing more on this!

my particular qualm is this: W1N claim they want this war, and yet are unwilling to declare, with the reason given that they are currently greatly outnumbered as it stands.

We're not unwilling, however, we would not like to declare when we know TR
are not fully prepared for us... we want no excuses.

Or maybe, we are holding off until we are prepared...

Perhaps W1N are not ready for TR, thus TR making a shock declaration now
could catch us off guard and give them an advantage? :icon_wink:

Meado - A very close friend of mine, and formerly both Baron and Advisor in -ODA-. Since then, Meado has fended off numerous FREE incomings with the aid of KA members, and in gratitude, offered his villages to them so that he could co-play with his brother, Rc1207. Query answered.

Ah so this explains your pro-TR and anti-W1N stance -- maybe when your Flux
account is no more you will have an account in TR to co-play... not Rc1207,
though, he's now a "BLACK" dot on my map! :icon_twisted:

High expectations indeed, something W1N failed to live up to on many an occasion during my time warring them. From the rank 1 tribe, I expected so much more . . .

And as you stated, you only had skirmishes with 3 W1N members... this
is not the full picture, it's merely a couple of our members toying with the
weak! :lol:

However, if it appears that I am anti-W1N, I'd like to stress that I am not.

Liez!

Anyway, we have nothing to prove, whilst TR do!

I do apologise, I just get so excited when I see contradictions and flaws that I jump in with my red pen and treat myself to all manner of nefarious jiggery-pokery.

Apology accepted, however, there were no contradictions, so it's best to read
things properly before jumping in with your red pen!

1) They stay off the forum and resist mailing you because they do not feel a need to. TR have enjoyed resounding victories and greatly outnumber W1N. I highly doubt they are afraid of W1N when they already have numerous wars.
2) I also find it very doubtful that they fear offending W1N as you have already stated that W1N will not declare on TR.

1.) What resounding victories do you speak of? TR are terrified of W1N as they
know we are an aggressive tribe who will attack them and not stand still when
they fire attacks back... this is a whole new game to them!

2.) Yes for now we won't declare, however, this does not mean we won't do so
tomorrow. TR are not in the driving seat, we are simply giving them the choice
to strike first... they will need it! :icon_wink:

What relevance does who I am have?

I noticed you had given your villages away, thus you had either quit this world,
or you're now co-playing another account...

Thanks to Kilroy I now have my answer! :icon_twisted:

So you aren't declaring until you are allowed to, but you would be ready, but want to TR to be ready? So instead of taking advantage of a situation as any good tactician would (and W1N claim to be the best) you instead allow your enemy to prepare? That seems immensely stupid to me.

We don't need to claim to be the best... our stats do our talking! :icon_cool:

And yes we want you to have no excuses, however, we could just be playing
for time whilst we get ourselves prepared... this would make you the fools for
assuming we are ready to war TR, even with wars on every other front...

...will you keep assuming we are Gods, or will finally put your dolls away, grow
a pair and finally put yourselves to the test?

--Abdo--

DeletedUser5942

*munches on popcorn*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes I'm from TR. Don't flame me please w1n ;)

large tribes 97
small tribes 93
internals 59
barbs 83
no tribe 137

total 469

W1N noble stats for the last week. They might be slightly out due to human error but should be about right. This is for anyone that wants to comment on them.

Only one point I'll make:

w1n player during war against ORC(can't remember who) said:
Normally we internal but in times of war we kick.

Internalling still going on but that might have been before the war started. Someone confirm?

Additionally, DubbyTheMule this thread was made to discuss the W1N goading on TR I don't think anyone really cares if you got took out by 1 or 3 tribes on this thread so stop spamming it with your talks of =KN= brilliance, you will soon be forgot in TW archives in a few months.

DeletedUser589

If anything, this reinforces my point.

Clearly W1N's Council has instructed its members not to attack TR, despite the NAP being dropped. This implies a level of caution in which W1N have been instructed to treat TR with.

I originally mentioned this as a reply to Chris Miles on W1N's 'official' stance regarding TR following a perceived mix-up between personal views and a tribes stance. I pointed out that Luke Bishop was one of those attacking when the NAP was dropped, and yet since has evidently revised their stance.

Farcical or laughable, I can't quite decide which to apply, so I will have to settle with 'lolz'.

Kilroy

Kilroy, there never was a moment where W1N was officially attacking TR in any shape or form. From my own perspective I sent attacks to a KnK player forgetting that he was part of the TR family. The only reason you know about this is from my admission on the leaders forums and as most know I was not in the best frame of mind when it happened!

Also we dropped the NAP on the 16th and my attacks were launched on the 17th and landed on the 18th. Therefore your point that W1N attacked under the NAP but then stopped after we broke and have since changed our police is a complete load of rubbish.

Next time dont base an argument on a piece of information that I gave you in a public forum. If I had thought it could hurt us in anyway then I wouldnt have told you.

thanks

DeletedUser

We're not unwilling, however, we would not like to declare when we know TR
are not fully prepared for us... we want no excuses.

1) As has been noted, TR do not have much of a public forum presence - if W1N did decide to declare, I do not see where they would air their excuses.
2) Again, as W1N have previously stated, TR wage war on one tribe at a time, and I believe their last major war was against SWARM in January/February. As such, I can think of no reason why they would not be prepared for W1N.

Or maybe, we are holding off until we are prepared...

Perhaps W1N are not ready for TR, thus TR making a shock declaration now
could catch us off guard and give them an advantage? :icon_wink:

A somewhat transparent effort to be sly, Abdo. TR are fully aware that W1N are fighting numerous wars, giving them the power position here. Should they choose to declare, they will do so when they are feel the time is right, and not when W1N tell them.

Ah so this explains your pro-TR and anti-W1N stance -- maybe when your Flux
account is no more you will have an account in TR to co-play... not Rc1207,
though, he's now a "BLACK" dot on my map! :icon_twisted:

Given the fact it took W1N three months to take down a (and I quote your good self here) a "weak tribe" with an "inexperienced leader", I estimate it will be some time yet until W1N do any real damage to Flux, who are neither a weak tribe, and have a vastly experienced Duke.

Having a good friendship with Rc1207 and his brother does not equate to my 'pro-TR' stance, as I have numerous friends in W1N also. Why I do champion TR, however, is because both myself and my tribe were very much impressed at how they conducted themselves in our war. In three weeks with minimal bragging and gloating they had eliminated the Avaz, whereas W1N took three months, only made significant gains when TR declared on us, and came on the forum bragging of their superiority at nobling two of our Council members who, for seperate reasons, had quit TW.

1.) What resounding victories do you speak of? TR are terrified of W1N as they
know we are an aggressive tribe who will attack them and not stand still when
they fire attacks back... this is a whole new game to them!

To name a few, SWARM, Avaz, =KN= (who, again, W1N made a very unimpressive war effort against). Ask any member of those tribes and I am fairly confident they will agree with me that TR were the more impressive attacking force (I believe I am right in saying that TR took 1,000,000 points off PeterDGreatII in one day)

2.) Yes for now we won't declare, however, this does not mean we won't do so
tomorrow. TR are not in the driving seat, we are simply giving them the choice
to strike first... they will need it! :icon_wink:

TR are undeniably in the driving seat; if W1N object to this fact, then they should be the one's to declare, but since W1N have expressed their unwilingness, your 'threat' that W1N may declare tomorrow is irrelevant.

I noticed you had given your villages away, thus you had either quit this world,
or you're now co-playing another account...

Thanks to Kilroy I now have my answer! :icon_twisted:

It is hardly a secret. Indeed, if you had either (a) viewed Meado's in-game profile, or (b) Rc1027's, you would be prefectly aware that I have not leaked some great secret.

Kilroy

EDIT

Kilroy, there never was a moment where W1N was officially attacking TR in any shape or form. From my own perspective I sent attacks to a KnK player forgetting that he was part of the TR family. The only reason you know about this is from my admission on the leaders forums and as most know I was not in the best frame of mind when it happened!

Also we dropped the NAP on the 16th and my attacks were launched on the 17th and landed on the 18th. Therefore your point that W1N attacked under the NAP but then stopped after we broke and have since changed our police is a complete load of rubbish.

Next time dont base an argument on a piece of information that I gave you in a public forum. If I had thought it could hurt us in anyway then I wouldnt have told you.

thanks

Not so, I'm afraid. If you were to re-read, I did not mention once about any concern of W1N attacking TR whilst NAP'ed. What I did say is that W1N had attacked TR, lead by yourself and Abdo (so I hear). Since these attacks were not followed up with an all-out war, and the W1N attacks have since diminished, it is obvious for all to see that W1N have obviously been ordered to leave TR well alone.

Not the actions of a tribe that do not fear their competitors, I'm sure you will agree.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

To name a few, SWARM, Avaz, =KN= (who, again, W1N made a very unimpressive war effort against). Ask any member of those tribes and I am fairly confident they will agree with me that TR were the more impressive attacking force (I believe I am right in saying that TR took 1,000,000 points off PeterDGreatII in one day)

SWARM were not a fight Kilroy, TR recruited the best and nobled the inactive....yes....stellar work!

=KN=? TR came in when W1N had pushed =KN= from the tip of K54.....through K53 and into K52, they knew we would have control of 50% of K52 and that was not to their liking.

Unimpressive war record vs =KN=? 1.1k enoblements with 34 players (as stated by Dubby) but of the few players that still remain in W1N, I think 14 there were 790 enoblements......on average 52 villages, yes it took some time.....the squad....which consisted of 12 (but at it height 15) players took their time against 75 players. Yes.....Unimpressive....sure thing!

it is obvious for all to see that W1N have obviously been ordered to leave TR well alone.

Ordered? Luke is Duke lmfao.....if he wanted to attack TR he would.

Nobody has been told to leave TR alone......if I wanted too I could hit them now myself, but I have other things to deal with......i'll let them maintain their growth via barb munching.

DeletedUser5942

*not disappointed with thread so far - reaching for beer*

DeletedUser5942

Spamming? I don't think so. I am indicating that I am watching the threads without commenting on them... Plus, I have not made THAT many comments to warrant 'TROLL' status.

P.S. That's 'she' to you
P.P.S. Sense of humour failure methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.