Rate the Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Remarkable tr decimated swarm lol, for some reason I remember the story differently.

DeletedUser

A couple of people have picked up on my comment about Tr decimating swarm, so I would like to explain if I may.

As I saw it, Swarm were in the top ten (i think. definately in the top 20). When a refugee from TR joined them. Less than a few weeks later, they were no where to be seen. Yes Tr recruited their council. Yes Tr outnumbered them. However, the fact remains that TR were able to recruit their council, which is quite a skill in itself. We have also seen small tribes defend against tribes much larger than themselves before, so the fact that TR took them out so easy shouldn't be taken for granted.

Whether you think it was legitamate or not, swarm exsisted, were declared on by TR, then no-longer exsisted. To me that's them being decimated. However, I understand those of you arguing that because TR recruited their best, and swarm was already weak/smaller it wasn't as impressive as it sounds.

DeletedUser

And as a further point, I'd like to add that it took TR three just three weeks to remove the Avaz from K43, whilst it took W1N three months against a tribe ranked 33rd, with an inexperienced Duke (myself) and players who do not boast about being 'elite' or 'skilled' (and it must be stated that W1N only made significant gains once TR had declared war in November).

Kilroy

Kilroy , yet again one of the logical flaws .

when w1n was fighting avaz, we were fighting many wars aswell.

in comparision TR havent fought more than 2 frontiers .

having more members is actually having more nobles .

usually players with fewer villages will always have more nobles due to the noble cost.
i have changed nothing in my playing style, yet when i was smaller i used to love the fresh smell of 32~36 nobles .

now if i see 36 nobles i would throw a party.

the reason behind this is simple .
players who are smaller cannot noble on a daily basis , or 2 villages a day , bcz the lack of nuke count.

but in a family where u have 260 members , nor the nuke count nor the noble count will be a problem.

for larger players usually nuke counts is not a major problem. as if i hit a player exactly 1/3 of my size , without outside support i can clear him in one day. but will i be able to noble him in 1 day, no.

it will take me at least 2 months to noble a player 1/3 of my size.

but in a family , nobles can be dug out from any corner .

thus the speed of taking out avaz.

just ask urself 1 question : how many W1N players were involved in avaz war, and how many TR players were involved in avaz war.

somehow im positive not more than 12~13 players were involved in avaz war from W1N side.

KN is an achievment , we took only 1 recruit , nobled a whole k from 1 side to another. doesnt matter the time, but the perseverance and determination that we showed day after day , is something other tribes lack. to continue a war from top to buttom purely by nobeling.

yet in TR case , recruit first , hit few , recruit some more. (thats not a flawless victory imo).

now ur gonna say , well if TR have more nobles than W1N then im sure they will win over W1N.
no . ur wrong . Avaz , swarm , St. family i consider them as fish and chips, i can eat them day in and day out,Kn werent much diffrent , but KN had guts, and they fought hard at first but crumbled 4 months after the war.

in W1N we know how to snipe, we know how to stack, and we know how to team play. at least thats what i can say about my team. as of Swarm and the other barbs they knew none of those.
show me a swarm who sniped a 0.080 ms train ... dubby did from kn.
show me a swarm who backtimed and sniped a village back just at the same second when the village was taken ... painterlad from KN did. KN didnt lack much skill , KN did fight hard in the first 3~4 months.

TR joined in on KN when their head was allready cut off...

+ on avaz topic , ur saying it urself, when u had ur frontlines supported on W1N attacks,TR have declared from the back later on :) ... dont u think we in W1N got used to these TR tactics ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2918

somehow im positive not more than 12~13 players were involved in avaz war from W1N side.

i think there were 2 players involved if my memory is correct Anti.

DeletedUser

please the whole TR thing is getting boring and dull!! some you guys like TR some you guys dislike TR NEXT!!!!!

back to RATE THE TOP 20 TRIBES

DeletedUser6932

1 W1N
2 TR
3 T4H
4 F.P.B
5 FIRE
6 *FW*
7 ORC
8 TR.
9 T4H-W
10 Flux
11 KA
12 LRAG
13 IWL
14 KnK
15 AK
16 FREE
17 =T4H=
18 Riffs
19 TFA
20 -T4H-

DeletedUser

1 W1N- Trying to get the whole world to attack them. Bold move...
2 TR- My tribe. W1n hates us end of.
3 T4H-Immense in great condition.
4 F.P.B- The bunnies about to kill the fox.
5 FIRE- Fire has formed from ashes. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Yet to see you do anything spectacular yet. MAybe declare on w1n? It would make them happy.
6 *FW* - Don't know much about you but looks like some brushing up in the east to be done.
7 ORC- Scared w1n off. It makes me so happy to no 1 tribe scared.
8 TR.- See TR
9 T4H-W- See t4h
10 Flux- PnP has upped you a bit in the precentages
11 KA- How many reforms before you Merge with flux?
12 LRAG- Antartica in my eyes lets just hope the merge doesn't cause global warming.
13 IWL- Compact and still here. How?
14 KnK- Need to get on a new front/ see TR
16 FREE- PnP was pointless. Who cares really?
17 =T4H=- see t4h
18 Riffs- Don't know sorry.
19 TFA- Whats left from EXP. It's pretty sad.
20 -T4H-- see t4h

DeletedUser

I know it's off topic but feel the need to respond to this statement

However, the fact remains that TR were able to recruit their council, which is quite a skill in itself.

The fact remains that those council members chickened out of the fight after agreeing to go to war with TR within the SWARM council vote. No skill was needed on TR's part as the ship jumpers were only too glad to avoid the war after all.

Then KnK seeing this knew that the alliance with SWARM against TR was goosed and rightly for their own preservation allied with TR. Again very little skill involved on TR's part.

Anyhow TR have those same SWARM chickens within their ranks. GL with that when a real war comes.

DeletedUser

1 W1N ~ Campaigning in the east, and i see nothing but a victory... Although, i said the same thing when they declared on ORC, and well, look at how that turned out... :icon_surprised: And instead of all this goading TR into declaring on you, why don't you just get it over with and declare on them? Nevertheless, a great tribe... 10/10
2 TR ~ Pinned in by ORC, T4H and W1N... Will have to fight one of them sooner or later, im sure they are just biding their time until they have a good opportunity to strike out... I think the next move is straight-forward, but im not their leader, so hey ho... 8/10 (Goes up depending on next move...)
3 T4H ~ My tribe, all family member tribes in the top 20. Could actually cut down to 3 tribes if it was wanted... No rating to avoid bias...
4 F.P.B ~ I have stopped seeing these as an EXP break-off now, as they are a strong tribe in their own right. Declaration on W1N showed they have courage, but waiting until things pan out a little to see if they can work as an effective unit... 7/10
5 FIRE ~ Very Spread out, not good, but if an alliance can be arranged with F.P.B (If it hasn't already) then thats not a major problem. Again, will be interesting to see how well they work as a tribe in forthcoming conflicts... 6/10
6 *FW* ~ Down in the south. War with Chaos! is going good i suppose. Took in K75 EXP players, which gave them dominance of it. (Domination by recruitment?) 7/10
7 ORC ~ More than held their own against W1N, will be interesting to see their next move... If TR were to declare on W1N, i imagine ORC could strike them too ? 8/10
8 TR. ~ See TR
9 T4H-W ~ See T4H
10 Flux ~ War with W1N is going better than i thought it would... Nobling stats show you to be winning for this past week... :icon_surprised: Will be interesting if they can sustain it... 8/10
11 KA ~ Backing Flux, not on a frontline, but have a major part to play in this world. Maybe a merge with Flux would be the best thing ? 6/10
12 LRAG ~ Meh, Not exactly major players in the world, and not doing much else apart from being slapped by Flux, regardless of whatever excuses Onion boy puts here, they are doing poorly... 2/10
13 IWL ~ Boxed in, don't know about your diplomacy with every surrounding tribe, but it must be fairly decent... Very tightly clustered, again, interesting times ahead for this tribe... 3/10
14 KnK ~ Merge with TR was probably the best thing for them, but now their role in this world would seem to be merely nobling barbs and supplying the frontline with support, unless they organize a tonne of jump villas... See TR for rating.
15 AK ~ See KA
16 FREE ~ Not a major player, and all your little PnP done was indicate you kiss the ass of the biggest tribes, and ignore the others... 1/10
17 =T4H= ~ See T4H
18 Riffs ~ See *FW*
19 -T4H- ~ See T4H
20 UDog ~ Pretty Much in W1N territory... Surely sooner or later they will turn on you? :S Unless you join them... As for surviving on your own, your fighting in the south-east, and doing it well :) So on current performance (For 6 Players!!!!!), you get a 7/10 imo...

DeletedUser

12 LRAG ~ Meh, Not exactly major players in the world, and not doing much else apart from being slapped by Flux,
regardless of whatever excuses Onion boy puts here, they are doing poorly... 2/10

I was going to flame but decided for you it wasn't worth it. I see is T4H, ie you, trying to stir things throughout the world with such comments and threads like W1N v TR Family.

DeletedUser

I was going to flame but decided for you it wasn't worth it. I see is T4H, ie you, trying to stir things throughout the world with such comments and threads like W1N v TR Family.

That's a rather naive view of things... :icon_redface:

As was stated in the W1N vs TR thread, it was made so that the goading going on between the two tribes, could be done without derailing other threads. :icon_rolleyes:

And why would i stir things with LRAG? I gave my opinion on them, and nothing more...
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I didn't say LRAG, I said those types of comments, derogatory. Might I add, a poor excuse.

DeletedUser

I didn't say LRAG, I said those types of comments, derogatory. Might I add, a poor excuse.

Alas, These are MY OPINIONS... If they are somehow "derogatory", it is because i have seen nothing to give me a high opinion of them...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Maybe you just haven't been paying attention. But really, does T4H often war larger tribes?