DeletedUser

[clt]No more grammar bashing, off topic, spamming... you have been warned[/clt]

DeletedUser

Whoops! Sorry CLF

On topic, KA and AK are presently fighting;

LRAG & LRAGFO
FREE
W1N

Here is the stats for the last week or so.

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N. W1N LRAG LRAGFO FREE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KA AK
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 39
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 122,840
Side 2: 254,410
Difference: 131,570

chart

To clarify, yes we're beating, or matching each enemy for villages in the last week.

DeletedUser

A top 20 war.

Lower tribed wars refers to outside the top 30, some say top 20. Get your points right.

Oh and marekchiel, no point showing the stats together as that would give the impression of co-ordination between the tribes.

DeletedUser

A top 20 war.

Lower tribed wars refers to outside the top 30, some say top 20. Get your points right.

Oh and marekchiel, no point showing the stats together as that would give the impression of co-ordination between the tribes.

:S I don't think this is meant for lower tribes (not to exclude them) I just thought it was current wars.

Sorry for showing the stats together, was just feeling lazy and wished to demonstrate we were winning our wars at the moment. However if you wish;

Lrag & LRAGFO

Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AK KA
Players:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 27,679
Side 2: 33,051
Difference: 5,372

chart

W1N & W1N. (I don't think W1N. have nobled any villages from us, vice versa)

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N. W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 16,466
Side 2: 32,621
Difference: 16,155

chart

Finally Free our main focus

Side 1:
Tribes: FREE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 30
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 78,695
Side 2: 181,682
Difference: 102,987

chart

As you can see we're not in too much conflict at the moment, espeacially against W1N. However, fighting (Free in particular) has been a lot of fun for all of us.

How's that onion?

DeletedUser

A top 20 war.

Which way do you want it? We've got W1N posting figures as tho its a 'coalition' and we've got other tribes asking for them 1 vs 1. If you wanna see the stats go and find em yourself. People should be sending nukes not pandering to stat requests, yourself included onion.

DeletedUser

Timmy I didn't want to see the stats, if you understood my comment you would see I only wanted the stats seperated as it may give the impression that W1N, FREE and ourselves are working together.

DeletedUser

***T4H vs. FW***

you guys did bring it on in a cheesey way from what i saw (i may not have the complete picture, im sure you'll like to disagree)

i mean you coordinated an attack against a guy alone in K83/93, two continents away from the rest of the tribe, sent in 500 incomings, and still played stupid on the shared forums, made me lol... ow and stacked villages on the frontline beforehand!!

but good luck to both sides,
i myself, unfortunetly, am on the other side near Chaos!

hopefully this can spice the world up a bit (maybe W1N or TR can get involved as well)

DeletedUser

p.s. all you other guys, could you please stop talking about what a top tribe war is? and maybe discuss the ones that are taking place?

its getting boring :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

no i dont doubt it, i just think this world needs more wars been "top" tribes,

why the patronising tone? are YOU scared? do you not want anyone else to get involved? too scared of the other two bordering tribes and dont think T4H would be able to handle a war on two fronts?

DeletedUser1942

hopefully this can spice the world up a bit (maybe W1N or TR can get involved as well)

The world is spicing up nicely i reckon, fair few wars breaking out now in the south, east and north. The west seems to have fallen asleep though!!

I wouldnt hold any hope for TR jumping in to assist you though against T4H - unless T4H all turn barb, it just wont happen ;)

DeletedUser

are there no wars in the west?
are TR at war with ORC?
are TR at war with anyone?
are W1N fighting anyone on their western side?

i know, thats a lot of quesiton, but i thought atleast ORC and TR would be fighting somewhere

DeletedUser1942

are there no wars in the west?
are TR at war with ORC?
are TR at war with anyone?
are W1N fighting anyone on their western side?

i know, thats a lot of quesiton, but i thought atleast ORC and TR would be fighting somewhere

Nope, i dont think anything is happening to the west, if it is, its bypassing me lol

TR + ORC = Hugz

TR + war = BIG no no (barbs are more fun apparently)

W1N + fighting on the west = not at present

So it seems it is boring over here :(

DeletedUser

tbh, i did expect TR to be at war with someone, their rank 2 and 6 and 14... what do their leaders say?

DeletedUser1942

Theres 3 tribes that they can have a proper war with - W1N, ORC or T4H.

W1N - Been goading TR to declare, with no luck as yet, not sure why they havent decided to just go for it :(

ORC - Proven themselves against W1N, probably putting TR off going for them, as they are fully functioning, and the council probably wont jump ship.

T4H - Started warring recently, TR wont jump in unless T4H are defenseless(if that happens).

2 of the 3 tribes have diplomatic relations with TR.

It seems TR are very happy barb nobling, and not keen to war any sort of tribe that is in a good position to defend itself. How dull

DeletedUser4320

W1N - Been goading TR to declare, with no luck as yet

Why don't W1N declare themselves? Seems like an oxymoron to complain about another tribe not declaring on you.

Or is it an example of talking the talk, but not walking the walk as the saying goes?

DeletedUser1942

Why don't W1N declare themselves? Seems like an oxymoron to complain about another tribe not declaring on you.

Or is it an example of talking the talk, but not walking the walk as the saying goes?

As Roch said on another thread Dubby, W1N have no need to declare as there are wars elsewhere with the coalition, therefore it would be fantastic for TR to man up and stop there barb hunting quest. Why would they sit back and wait for the war to come to them - maybe they are waiting for the coalition to do W1N some sort of damage first, and then jump in when W1N may be weak?(as they did with KN and Swarm)