Current Wars

DeletedUser

Well I just thought I'd say hello <;) better late than never! Hmmm... You sure marvin still is in the mood to waste his troops? It's not like W1N are organised enough to pull off a coordinated attack that actualy will take out multiple targets. <:p

If you think about it though, is W1N really a tribe? Let me explain, originaly they started with some good players that got pretty big and attracted some more players. After a while they must have accepted players just for pts sake and the players don't even do anything! They may be nice and pretty at the top, but an elephant isn't too imposing to a mouse.

These are just my thoughts and opinions, dispute them if you wish or build upon them it's your choice.

Neb

DeletedUser

Well I just thought I'd say hello <;) better late than never! Hmmm... You sure marvin still is in the mood to waste his troops? It's not like W1N are organised enough to pull off a coordinated attack that actualy will take out multiple targets. <:p

If Avaz were ever considered a threat, and the full force of W1N were unleashed upon them, you would of been wiped out in days :|

If you think about it though, is W1N really a tribe? Let me explain, originaly they started with some good players that got pretty big and attracted some more players. After a while they must have accepted players just for pts sake and the players don't even do anything! They may be nice and pretty at the top, but an elephant isn't too imposing to a mouse.

If you think about it, is Avaz really a tribe? Let me explain, originally, they started with no good players that didn't get big at all and attracted more noobish players. After a while they must of accepted anyone at all, because they suck and don't do anything.

And just to add to the "We don't do anything"...

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Avaz =KN= =GOD= ATA -EPIC-
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 697
Side 2: 39
Difference: 658

image.php

So in 3 months, we almost match your total conquers for the whole world.....yeah, who's the ones doing nothing? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well w1n with your low member count its going to be harder to win big wars agianst tr..che ..exp etc :p , you fighting on six fronts .. imagine if a big tribe joined in right now :O you would be in trouble
you are great tribe tho :) you arnt piont whores like alot of poeple say

DeletedUser

when we see, W1N hasn't the best position in the world yes, but it's their choice to start theur account their :p

DeletedUser

Lol We dont have a good a score like that in TR i guess although we are only a few 100 of

Side 1:
Tribes: TR TR.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Avaz ~FW~ k.o.d. C.R.S ~uk23~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 487
Side 2: 5
Difference: 482

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,313,543
Side 2: 20,666
Difference: 2,292,877

image.php

I may have missed a few though because the tribe has long since disbanded

DeletedUser

Yup, indeed I am bumping old threads, but since World 1 finally has some serious action between two superpowers (although it is both disappointing and pathetic to see EXP members leave simply because Che!!! have declared - they seem to be defeated before the first attack landed) it may be in everyones interests to keep this thread up-to-date with the current wars.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

I think this time next week we may get some scores in on how things are going just to early to see in less we see some real reports on the attacks.
I feel there is a joint unit still within EXP, EXT and if that the case both sides will win and loss and could go we call it a day as there not gaining nothing from it.
Then EXP, EXT could look at what other tribes let them down and started on them in a time of need, now that would be funny.

But would it happen well CHE and W1N plus EXP still have alot of other grounds they could take so i think it could maybe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2918

just a bump to this thread...

dont know about some of you but i'm bored of seeing w1n's name mentioned all the time - and as most of the arguments have been made already any current discussions just seem to go over old ground. Must surely be some other action out there that doesnt involve w1n guys?????

DeletedUser

This is the mother of all action, w1n gangbang on the cards, go!go!go!

DeletedUser7010

erm changing subject for you lol i been nobling EXP/TFA duke

DeletedUser2918

thank you Elnika!! lol

well you guys in 3 lions seem to be pulling back a little on TFA in the last week - but the overall forever stats dont look that great....Does this mean whats left of TFA are a little inactive now?

DeletedUser7010

i had been occupied with fpb and chaos. im removing tfa out of my church area so i wouldnt say we at war with them.
EXP and lions or even just myself have had many skirmishes just nothing serious

DeletedUser7010

and without looking at the map i dont know if they incactive or not but i wouldnt leave 145 vills on their own lol

DeletedUser

W1N gangbang? I'm looking forward to that! When can we expect it?

DeletedUser5477

a little birdy told me the w1n gangbang had already started :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2918

i bumped this thread so we could at least have ONE that didnt degenerate into w1n/anti-w1n arguments. theres about 4 other threads where thats happening. please refrain from mentioning w1n on this thread guys & gals. :)

DeletedUser

W1N v Flux
W1N v F.P.B
LRAG v Flux (KA/AK are poking their heads in)
3Lions v Chaos! (Still going?)

The ones I know of, lower tribed wars I don't really care about.

DeletedUser6932

W1N v Flux
W1N v F.P.B
LRAG v Flux (KA/AK are poking their heads in)
3Lions v Chaos! (Still going?)

The ones I know of, lower tribed wars I don't really care about.

you have to be joking with the part I put in bold yeah are you actually for real mate chaos are not even top 20 3 lions are in it by 6k points probably mass recruiting but hey thats there problem

you dont really care about lower tribed wars but yet you still named one contradict yourself often???