W1N . Declare or die

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4320

Then why write it? I am many things, but a mind reader I am not as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Then why write it? I am many things, but a mind reader I am not as the saying goes.

Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

DeletedUser4320

Adellion, I don't think it is fair to roch2001 to slate him as a troll.

I've found roch to be of the more sensible and levelheaded posters from the W1N family, so there is no need for that as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Adellion, I don't think it is fair to roch2001 to slate him as a troll.

I've found roch to be of the more sensible and levelheaded posters from the W1N family, so there is no need for that as the saying goes.

I'm referring to you I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

I'm still here Dubbster.

Well I am man enough to admit when I am wrong...

34 seperate accounts nobles a village from KN.

Of the 11-12 I mentioned however 746 of the total 1.1k villages were nobled by these players.

The timeframe of attacks is important aswell, see some players joined the fight long after others had either deleted or quit so I still maintain that on average.......only 12 players at 1 time ever really fought KN.

But 746 villages over 12 players averages out at 62 villages nobled each player.

These 12 players were 1 squad of players so thats impressive enough in my eyes.....12 players noble just short of 750 villages.

Anyways....

The most important stat in my eyes is the fact that =KN= are defeated.

DeletedUser4320

Well I am man enough to admit when I am wrong.

Practice makes the master as the saying goes.

34 seperate accounts nobles a village from KN.

Indeed, and that is only the nobling. There was additional accounts sending nukes and fakes too. Not to mention support.

I still maintain that on average.......only 12 players at 1 time ever really fought KN.

If you quantify the time scale into small enough partitions, you could claim that only 1 player at any time ever really fought =KN=

:lol:

The most important stat in my eyes is the fact that =KN= are defeated.

Yessire, the top three families of uk1 managed to take down =KN=, impressive is what impressive does as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

KN were taken down way before TR and T4H got involved Dubby, I don't need you to admit this as its just the way it is :)

DeletedUser

Geez, W1N ppl...

please-do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

The last line is the most important (as the saying goes).

DeletedUser5942

*munching on another tub of popcorn thinks... "why, these external forums are very entertaining"... reaches for another beer"

DeletedUser4320

KN were taken down way before TR and T4H got involved Dubby

I can only speak for myself, but when TR got involved my conquer stats against the W1N was not shabby at all as the saying goes, despite Ade erroneously claiming that I was destroyed.

But against the top three families of uk1 the operational context prescribed another medicine as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

I can only speak for myself, but when TR got involved my conquer stats against the W1N was not shabby at all as the saying goes, despite Ade erroneously claiming that I was destroyed.

But against the top three families of uk1 the operational context prescribed another medicine as the saying goes.

You were destroyed. Now stop spamming the forum for god sake.

Moderator, I request this thread be locked.

DeletedUser4320

You were destroyed.

Let me quote a man of great wisdom as the saying goes:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: DubbyTheMule

Side 2:
Tribes: W1N
Players: Amarath

Timeframe: Timeframe: 01/10/2009 00:00:00 to 20/04/2010 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 3
Difference: 7

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,884
Side 2: 21,421
Difference: 59,463

Yes, I was throughly destroyed by the mighty forces of W1N!

No, not really of course, just joking and pulling you leg a little there as the saying goes.

Nice try Ade, but next time you just might want to run a quick fact check before posting about things you obviously doesn't have adequate knowledge about.

:icon_cool: <- In honor of Roch, he likes it when I employ a look at me style of posting

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Not shabby?

10 enoblements against a player who auto deleted after 14 days inactivity, yes....top work Mr Mule.

TR got involved after we had completely smashed KN.....but your record is positive....how many Amarath villages did you take after he was kicked Dubby? 10? :)

DeletedUser4320

10 enoblements against a player who auto deleted after 14 days inactivity, yes....top work Mr Mule.

Once again you got your facts wrong Wayne, but I guess it is much easier to defend your faulty claims when making stuff up as the saying goes.

TR got involved after we had completely smashed KN.....but your record is positive....

If my record is positive, =KN= couldn't possibly be completely smashed as you claim, so you are contradicting yourself as the saying goes.

how many Amarath villages did you take after he was kicked Dubby?

According to the W1N family propaganda departement, kickage of a player is irrelevant as long as the player was in the tribe when the conflict broke out. But then again, that precedent might not be valid given that the W1N family is on the other side of the table this time around as the saying goes.

:lol:

DeletedUser

Dubby, when you decide to post something useful other than your whining let us know so we can get back on topic.

DeletedUser

1 positive record in a tribe means nothing Mr Mule.....you could have 50 enoblements against W1N but this means nothing in the overall picture!

Maybe its your selfish attitude that cost =KN= dear, while we were decimating your players you were busy on the forums and dreaming up never before heard "As The Saying Goes".

Anyways.....your 10 village gains vs our 1.1k gains.......I think thats W1N total victory and a complete smashing sir.

DeletedUser4320

1 positive record in a tribe means nothing Mr Mule.....you could have 50 enoblements against W1N but this means nothing in the overall picture!

It is enough to falsify your claims that =KN= was completely smashed.

Maybe its your selfish attitude that cost =KN= dear, while we were decimating your players you were busy on the forums and dreaming up never before heard "As The Saying Goes".

Your erroneous assumption is to assume that posting on the forums somehow prevents a player from playing the game as the two things are not mutually exclusive by any means as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

1.1k Enoblements would constitue a complete smashing, rendering the enemy completely useless would constitute a complete smashing.

The issue at hand here Dubby is you cannot admit your tribe were smashed to bits, but then we do not need you to admit it......its plain to see in the stats below....

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =KN=
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,112
Side 2: 58
Difference: 1,054

Status