W1N . Declare or die

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

making the other person restart is a sign of victory isn't it?

Yep. But if you had no hand in it, its a bit harder. Plus, we can't choose direction, so we'll have to hope we start close to each other.

DeletedUser4320

Hmm... I could say, the first to get rimmed, but then, Dubby, you'd just turtle.

First to lose their main village... again that could be subject to luck, but its more likely to be fair.

No help from anyone. So you can't get supported, or get someone else to attack you. If it happens, the challenge is over.

When does Uk5 start anyway? Urggh, I'd have to learn how to use packets... something completely foreign to me.

No help from anyone is sweet! I take that is both resources, troops and coplayers. No joining of tribes I take? How about communicating with other players in the game?

Do we play with ady1 and DubbyTheMule or should we make new accounts known only to us two?

DeletedUser

I think it would be nice to play with these TW names, i would probably watch it.

DeletedUser4320

I'll play with DubbyTheMule unless Ade tells me otherwise then.

DeletedUser

So stop chatting poop you cowards, and face me in battle. Your last OP against me didn't work so well chubbs, so I think you should reconsider your tactics against me.

Well I got a lot of ODA - so it must have been worth it :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think ade and dubby should both join a 2 man tribe... stating that this duel is taking place.... any outside interference in this battle will result in the entire external community unite and kicking the (wanna say somat i cant so will settle for) excretion out of anyone who interferes with our fun of watching lol :p

DeletedUser

i think ade and dubby should both join a 2 man tribe... stating that this duel is taking place.... any outside interference in this battle will result in the entire external community unite and kicking the (wanna say somat i cant so will settle for) excretion out of anyone who interferes with our fun of watching lol :p

I'd hate to be the sorry dude who decides to scout for funnies :icon_cry:

DeletedUser4320

9 invitations already! One have since disbanded though, harsh times as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

I started an hour behind Dubby btw, so apologies for being a nub. XD

DeletedUser

He's tribalhugger I assume. The only other member of Kermit. I look forward to seeing you to battle it out. Although, at such a low level with no tribal support, I wonder how much TW skill is involved? Still, go Dubby! Hahaha.

DeletedUser

And you are hiding under an alias. :)
No Adellion, Ady1 nor Vera Causa found on UK5. Nice! :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, cause I wanted to use the account. I haven't used it, wanted to break it in, persay. Already got a restart mail.

Apparently, Dubby's upgraded his hiding place :) jk

Kermit is in tribute to Man0's declaration. Why not? :D

DeletedUser

If other people wish to spectate by joining UK5 to watch, would be appreciated.

Just holler for an invite. Dw, I'm not gonna stay long on UK5, so don't think I'm roping u in.

U can discuss the eurovision with dubby, he's talking to himself again.

DeletedUser

Just a little reminder, this Forum nor world is about UK5. Back on the topic that involves UK1 please.

Nevermind

CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.