Top 20 - The bad, The Horrible and The Ugly

DeletedUser

To be honest I am glad the forum was deleted it was abit stupid making so many allies in the early days of a world. True allies don't show till further on in the world. It will be good to see how this pan's out. At the moment I am in WOW alot of allies from world 3 in there. I am not saying I will stay there I was thinking of going alone and for a while and maybe making a tribe of member's that I trust and have experience. But what I will do I don't know

DeletedUser

The last Update on the situation.

Sadly, 'The League' has officially disbanded. The tribes have broken off into smaller pacts and some are even planning to war each other; however I believe that this will never happen seeing as Nauz is still posting their forums :p

However, some tribes have chosen to keep their pact:
MSF and IS are still together.
WOW and W~A~R were together untill their was an internal issue and several W~A~R members were booted or left. Now that pact is dead.
Blood is trying to keep all it's allies.

Finally, here is a skype chat which holds a little bit of relevent information concerning the tribes:
[07:54:28] fester1902: Alas I make it a rule NEVER to discuss sensitive information eg the level of my military strengths with anyone, let's just say I have troops and you would be wise especially with spies about to keep such info to those you trust
[07:54:55] fester1902: I learnt that the hard way on world 3
[07:55:13] fester1902: Head down wall up that's the way today
[07:55:16] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): haa, ok then :) i dont really mind
[07:55:53] fester1902: It's nothing personal but you can see how someone less scrupulous could use things like that in a couple of days time though can't you?
[07:56:39] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): yes
[07:57:55] fester1902: On the plus side this has built up trust between us, you can now trust me not to divulge anything like that that comes my way and to stop such things straight away and I can trust you not to ask me again until we really are sure of each other :D
[07:58:35] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): yeh :p
[07:59:15] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): im not actually in the league anymore lol
[07:59:35] fester1902: I can understand that
[07:59:41] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): i left W~A~R because they made a family tribe
[07:59:53] fester1902: I read that earlier yes
[08:00:04] fester1902: I don't agree with that either
[08:00:19] fester1902: a family tribe as you say is as much use as tits on a fish
[08:00:27] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): :L
[08:00:41] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): especially with settings where you cant support someone outside your tribe
[08:00:52] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): its a no tribe member limit anyway :L
[08:01:07] fester1902: I think W~A~R may well be putting their heads in the noose for someone like LEON or maybe MSF
[08:01:34] fester1902: they'll scream for help loud enough for sure when they start getting incomings!!! :D
[08:01:42] fester1902: family tribe or no
[08:02:34] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): yes.
[08:02:42] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): that new tribe they made though, pretty good

My identity will never be revealed, although their were a few clues regarding my .net account...
Anyway, I shall go back into hibernation untill another embarrasing event occurs within UK5 which the good public need to know about!

Regards,
The Spy

DeletedUser6756

heres a funny convo although their was alot worse in the W~A~R forum

freen123 today at 15:55 Quote
can we please stop inviting or we wont have any farms left!! we have over 100 members now and that is enough.

yourmygimp today at 16:02 Quote
Hey freen123 and anyone else who is concerned by over population of W~A~R, within a week or two we are bound to have dropouts and diplomacys change, there will be plenty for all. I agree with mass invitations at formation of Worlds as it allows us to be selective by weeks 2 and 3, cutting wheat from chaff as such.. any thoughts?

;)

hardhitter today at 16:02 Quote
actually thats silly! we need to keep out members high to suss out those actives and inactive then our inactive will become farms! in this world with no tribe number limits we are going to need alot of good strong players so we need to get recruitment early and get as many as we can

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

heres a funny convo although their was alot worse in the W~A~R forum

freen123 today at 15:55 Quote
can we please stop inviting or we wont have any farms left!! we have over 100 members now and that is enough.

yourmygimp today at 16:02 Quote
Hey freen123 and anyone else who is concerned by over population of W~A~R, within a week or two we are bound to have dropouts and diplomacys change, there will be plenty for all. I agree with mass invitations at formation of Worlds as it allows us to be selective by weeks 2 and 3, cutting wheat from chaff as such.. any thoughts?

;)

hardhitter today at 16:02 Quote
actually thats silly! we need to keep out members high to suss out those actives and inactive then our inactive will become farms! in this world with no tribe number limits we are going to need alot of good strong players so we need to get recruitment early and get as many as we can

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

hardhitter thinks hes brilliant becuase he nobled 60 consecutive internals/barbs :icon_eek:

DeletedUser6195

'Blood is trying to keep all it's allies.'

^ the easy way to say you know nothing about us :p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
skype said:
[08:00:41] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): especially with settings where you cant support someone outside your tribe

Same guy said similar in the other skype chat that was quoted as well. Someone tell this nublet to re-read the settings, there is outside support.

DeletedUser

'Blood is trying to keep all it's allies.'

^ the easy way to say you know nothing about us :p

If it is of any worth I would have to say that blood was probably the best among the league tribes. Atleast some of them spoke some sense

DeletedUser6195

:/ this spy thing was anoying though. The first thing the league did was turn on our little balzi :(

DeletedUser6195

its like being kicked in the groin, its funny if its not at you. :)

DeletedUser

Things like this are priceless

MSF - S.S.ELITE today at 15:31 Quote
tht would be goooood =D although i would probly crap myself if sm1 attacked me or scouted me XD i have never been attacked b4 :))) scouted once or twice tho :))

DeletedUser6195

ahh i remeber that, he asked me if you can farm a village with 2 spears :D

DeletedUser

How embarassing I have nothing to do with this even though I'm in ~UTF~

DeletedUser7217

Just in case you have seen 404 disbanding on W4, this is not true on W5 but Ruffus and some others have quit the world but we are still running under new leadership, and I can assure you we will not give up easily

DeletedUser

Err I don't really know any of you, but from word of mouth it sounded like he was what was holding the tribe together :/

DeletedUser6195

Just in case you have seen 404 disbanding on W4, this is not true on W5 but Ruffus and some others have quit the world but we are still running under new leadership, and I can assure you we will not give up easily
ruffus is currently tribeless....

DeletedUser7217

Ruffus left as far as we know, the tribe is still up and running and decisions are being made