Top 20 - The bad, The Horrible and The Ugly

DeletedUser

Imagination doesn't count as a real club. ;)

So, any updates to their target list?

DeletedUser

The League was disbanded as fast as it was made (Maybe?).

As soon as they read this topic the tribes fell one by one. There were a few posts on how they would make a "plan" to hunt me down (Which was the main topic in discussion) but that just caused a bit of frustration within the tribes.

Sadly though, I couldn't get any decent snapshots, so this skype chat is the best I can offer at this time ^.^

[20:44:19] ben (biology&balzi): hello
[20:44:34] ben (biology&balzi): lol is the league still there
[20:44:59] taders07: dont know mate to be honest..got fed up reading all the crap that was on it that I gave up
[20:45:20] toydolls1979: i gave up to hahaha
[20:45:23] Emily Jones: same i have just given up on the forum...
[20:45:40] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): i left W~A~R because they were making a family tribe on a world where you cant support anyone outside your tribe.
[20:45:40] toydolls1979: that forum is rediculous
[20:45:59] ben (biology&balzi): lol i was to be the family tribe well blood was
[20:46:05] taders07: tom who you with now then?
[20:46:36] Codywasnevergood / Riclcey2: its ok i just pulled WAR apart
[20:46:40 | Edited 20:46:51] Codywasnevergood / Riclcey2: shame i couldnt disband it
[20:46:44] Codywasnevergood / Riclcey2: what a joke quinky is
[20:47:13] ben (biology&balzi): anyone need an invite to a tribe?
[20:47:29] taders07: its alright I got told our tribe is ridiculous as we only have 3 members currently
[20:48:22] ben (biology&balzi): tom u in a tribe now?
[20:48:55] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): im in (~NR~) my own tribe :)
[20:49:15] ben (biology&balzi): lol i can invite u in to blood
[20:49:47] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): nah i made the tribe myself, got some sick players in it :)
[20:50:03] ben (biology&balzi): cool i have a look
[20:50:40] taders: oh you invited unwell people into your tribe..
...Funny enough, that was forwarded to me when I asked what happened to the league. Sadly, I'm not in the chat as I believe it's reserved for the leaders and trusted players :(

Whether or not this is the end, I can't quite tell yet. However, if it has - You can thank me for saving you guys on the "Hit-List" from those spear nukes xD

DeletedUser

As soon as they read this topic the tribes fell one by one. There were a few posts on how they would make a "plan" to hunt me down (Which was the main topic in discussion) but that just caused a bit of frustration within the tribes.

Sadly though, I couldn't get any decent snapshots, so this skype chat is the best I can offer at this time ^.^

[20:44:59] taders07: dont know mate to be honest..got fed up reading all the crap that was on it that I gave up
[20:45:40] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): i left W~A~R because they were making a family tribe on a world where you cant support anyone outside your tribe.
[20:46:40 | Edited 20:46:51] Codywasnevergood / Riclcey2: shame i couldnt disband it
[20:47:29] taders07: its alright I got told our tribe is ridiculous as we only have 3 members currently
[20:48:55] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): im in (~NR~) my own tribe :)
[20:49:47] Tom Davison ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ (Tomd1223 - T.W): nah i made the tribe myself, got some sick players in it :)
...Funny enough, that was forwarded to me when I asked what happened to the league. Sadly, I'm not in the chat as I believe it's reserved for the leaders and trusted players :(

Whether or not this is the end, I can't quite tell yet. However, if it has - You can thank me for saving you guys on the "Hit-List" from those spear nukes xD

Can't say I'm sad nor happy. Wonder how this will play out.

No, it is a real Klub, even has its own skype chatroom. :icon_surprised:

Is Muldeh there, told him in R4KI he doesn't get a club. ;)

DeletedUser

Muldeh is not there, no. He's a cool kid, but not a kool kid.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
skype chat said:

This world has outside support...no clue what he's on about.

Code:
<no_other_support>
</no_other_support>

DeletedUser

I hope I don't have any unwell people near me. I don't wanna catch the disease :(

DeletedUser4687

Wow yes, you're definetly cocky enough, and no.. of course we're not going to have cats in a week :icon_rolleyes:

You can easily get cats within a week. I probably will because I always start barb shaping early.

DeletedUser4687

Mmm, it's pretty close to impossible on speed 1. You're used to playing speed 2 I think.

Yeah you're probably right. Still though with barbs growing as fast as they are on this world, its not completely impossible. I'll see if I can do it :).

DeletedUser1021

mattk-8.jpg

Best I could find xD

pfft, a hitlist in the forums... i managed to make the hitlist on MSF's tribe profile, and they already have a 'co-op' planned against me. beat that :p

DeletedUser

the way they repest cocky blighters frankly is a bit weird when u read it aloud....also drwhat why don't i get metioned on there profile?!?!? this is completely unfair and im disgusted by MSF's double standards....you always get the cool stuff

DeletedUser1021

erm yatesy, if it makes you feel better you and your village are on their internal announcements (along with mine).

also

starkiller123 today at 00:13
i know you have a spy here and we are launching go attack you with spears on the 13th june 8pm watch out

PMSL :D

DeletedUser6756

hmm i dunno if this league is full proof :p my tribe is anti-massrecruiting and allies early on

but they let my co-duke in :icon_twisted: HAHA