NUKE! DECLARATION!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

haha, I like it.. Declare war then ask for a NAP as your getting owned.. Looks like you do need practice.. ^^

DeletedUser

I think adamcarr talks to much personally, scroll down this thread and all I see is his name over and over again. If T4H are anything like Uk1, they'll win, otherwise they'll both lose.

DeletedUser

I think adamcarr talks to much personally, scroll down this thread and all I see is his name over and over again. If T4H are anything like Uk1, they'll win, otherwise they'll both lose.

Haha always true eh Sabre? :)

Where are you Mr.adamcarr123 ? Dissappeared?
Reports arn't looking that good for you. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

look can we get back to the main point now

lets have stats and reports,

stop downing the tribes

its a war, not a battle so it takes time,

DeletedUser

an we close this then and put the leaders of nuke in the noob thread :D

DeletedUser

an we close this then and put the leaders of nuke in the noob thread :D

I think this thread has served it's purpose, so I have no objections for it to close. Wasn't a war to begin with.

DeletedUser

War stats :p

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NUKE!
Players:

Timeframe: 07/07/2010 22:42:00 to 09/07/2010 14:32:58

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser

http://uk5.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/a0cb0311f58957887c34a1a90d18922c

so the coilation against why which involves nuke! t4h, ewar, zd , lga and swarm has nothing to do with why our leadership wants an nap then?? and im just the messenger, leadership cant be bothered to post here probably because its chaos in the tribe, members being handed privilages, forums a mess, people panicking, people leaving and worst of all, no-one is being told whats going on! nuke! stinks! so doea t4h, both tribes dont deserve a rank, im leaving the tribe! i wont be fighting against why? ..yes you heard right, all those tribes have formed a coilition against why? keep your guard up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so the coilation against why which involves nuke! t4h, ewar, zd , lga and swarm has nothing to do with why our leadership wants an nap then?? and im just the messenger, leadership cant be bothered to post here probably because its chaos in the tribe, members being handed privilages, forums a mess, people panicking, people leaving and worst of all, no-one is being told whats going on! nuke! stinks! so doea t4h, both tribes dont deserve a rank, im leaving the tribe! i wont be fighting against why? ..yes you heard right, all those tribes have formed a coilition against why? keep your guard up.

We have 6 tribes against us now? :|

That's pretty wussy tbh. They should join our side to make it more interesting >:D

DeletedUser

Finally an interesting post from you! :D
Haha. So , I think this thread has served its purpose, leading to one of the biggest wars if the coalition does take on Why?

DeletedUser

yes, the coilation exists and those tribes listed are definetley in it! i know im forum mod and i acepted forum!...no need to worry about t4h, nuke or zd, they are all in-experienced and panicking tribes. they will soon fall. now ile see what trouble saying this brings me :) :)

DeletedUser

the coilation ? more like a sexually name for many people on one person :D

out of this i can see, a good chance for a none the coilation trbeto gain a foot hold will anyone fight with why? tribe ?

DeletedUser

well nuke, t4h, zd and lga have only taken swarms side because they want the easiest option...scared of trouble. ewar i cant say anything about because i dont know them that well. im on no sides..i just hate lies and secrets ;)...lets see what t4h have to say about this?

DeletedUser

ewar i cant say anything about because i dont know them that well. im on no sides..i just hate lies and secrets ;)...lets see what t4h have to say about this?

T4H aren't involved in any coalition. Where did you hear that we were?

leadership cant be bothered to post here probably because its chaos in the tribe, members being handed privilages, forums a mess, people panicking, people leaving and worst of all, no-one is being told whats going on! nuke! stinks! so doea t4h, both tribes dont deserve a rank, im leaving the tribe!

Then why are you still in the tribe?

DeletedUser

please dont lie! thats the whole reason we are wanted to work together.

i was leaving tribe, what i said still stands, unless they sort themselves out i go and follow the other memebrs that ahve elft.

DeletedUser

please dont lie! thats the whole reason we are wanted to work together.

I can assure you I am not lying. I would like to know though where you have heard that T4H have declared they are in the coalition.

Status
Not open for further replies.