NUKE! DECLARATION!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

2 incoming wow im popular :D..i see you did a god job in turning your members against me godsgirl..why is it again i left?? oh yes because you couldnt keep a cool head..and you continue your grudge weeks later in a thread you dont understand??

i never mentioned zd or you only in the mail i recieved and forwarded to why? :p

but you had to come and get a word in. oh and i reported you for swaring at me repeatedly in mail...not the attitude of a duke to me??

DeletedUser

http://uk5.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/a0cb0311f58957887c34a1a90d18922c

so the coilation against why which involves nuke! t4h, ewar, zd , lga and swarm has nothing to do with why our leadership wants an nap then?? and im just the messenger, leadership cant be bothered to post here probably because its chaos in the tribe, members being handed privilages, forums a mess, people panicking, people leaving and worst of all, no-one is being told whats going on! nuke! stinks! so doea t4h, both tribes dont deserve a rank, im leaving the tribe! i wont be fighting against why? ..yes you heard right, all those tribes have formed a coilition against why? keep your guard up.

You did bring it up first. Does everyone see how he tries to act big but runs when he is faced with being told he is wrong. How panicked and scared he gets!

DeletedUser

i didnt try to play all sides, i spied for why? im on why? side whether im in their tribe or not, the rest are mass recruiting noobs, apart form swarm who have experience and dont look like noobs.

DeletedUser

godsgirl..i just said i only mentioned zd in mail etc. it has been proved zd are in on it im not going to mention all tribes except yours when its proved!

DeletedUser

wow freian and serpantsoldier and jocully..5 incoming im sooo popular. so zd do have troops then??

DeletedUser

Just keep talking, I am sure at some point you will understand that everyone reading this just thinks you are a fool.

DeletedUser

Personally this idea of a coalition to take down why? is completely stupid.

Why work with swarm to take down why? when swarm are litterally right behind them in the rankings?
Plus is there any need for a coalition at this stage in the game? There's a coalition on uk1 to take down W1N but that's because they are 126 million points ahead of the rank 2 tribe, which is more than double the rank 2 tribes points. You don't need a coalition unless there is a real difference in points.

The gap was fairly large until sWARm went on a bit of a mass-recruit spree.

DeletedUser

yes, and they think same about you..and your mass recruiting tribe.

and incoming from you aswell. ile stick the kettle on, in fact in my mail the conversations ive been having dont suggest im beign taken as a fool, and yes you did sware! multiple times. i wouldnt report for nothing.

DeletedUser

yes there is, were still discussing the noobs and their plans on fighting why? :p..itll be interesting to see which tribes do the fighting and which do the sitting on the fence.

DeletedUser

yes there is, were still discussing the noobs and their plans on fighting why? :p..itll be interesting to see which tribes do the fighting and which do the sitting on the fence.

This does not even involve you anymore! You are tribe less!

We are not involved we don't care what you say but when push comes to shove, Nuke! got rid of you. You have no info now and you have nothing that you can prove.

DeletedUser

eveyrone notice how its only zd saying im lying...i dont need to explain myself my good friend. ive already forwarded the mail between me and kluk, me and knighty, me and lga, and the hidden forum....trust me, your making yourself look foolish, you know nothign abotu what why ahev been told! and i was forum mod in nuke! i saw everything.

DeletedUser

(with your embarrasingly bad grammar skills)

reported. breaking rules!

Seriously dude, stop posting.

Your acting like a child, you arent in any of the tribes in this thread anymore go away and stop annoying people. All your doing is spamming a thread over somehing about ZD, the thread isnt even about ZD!!!!

Your chances of joining Why? are slim to none...when I say slim I mean 500 Million to 1 slim.

I would highly doubt our leader would take on such an incompotent and farnkly deluded poster. Regardles if you had an amazing TW skill which you rpobably havent.

This thread is about NUKE! and T4H am I right? Then why is ther blabbery about ZD here, and why are ZD posting here about crap to do with there tribe, take it elsewhere as in PM or make a new thread specificly for it.

DeletedUser4323

ZD are not any way involed in anything this guy is talking about

DeletedUser

trying so hard to deny it arent you zd rofl! you make em laugh.

DeletedUser4323

hahaha adam jsut cause you were outed as a spy and kicked form the tribe, i have spoken to people in ZD and they know nothing about this, people i trust unlike you

DeletedUser

trust..try getting them to tell the truth..i wasnt kicked i left because of crap leadership..i.e godsgirl! get your facts right once again you noob!

DeletedUser

Why would we lie about it? It's not exactly something to be ashamed of.

If we were in the coalition I would be more than happy to admit it and stand by our allies in the good fight.
But the truth is we're not, I don't know why you want us to be in it so badly? Do you really need us that much?....

DeletedUser4323

you would have been kicked for being a rude little noob but as we see in players like you you jump sip first then turn and call everyone noob, ooo big boy hahah

DeletedUser

mods be kind on him, just show him the error of his ways :p

then take this in to the game, cat the hell out of his village, tw lesson :D

Don't worry we have attacks en route, he has decided to reply by sending 5 attacks of sword though!
And he calls everyone else a noob!

Ever get the feeling he has got things round the wrong way?

Status
Not open for further replies.