EWaR PNP

DeletedUser

Boredom kicked in earlier today.........

cats-are-bored.jpg

So I thought, I know lets spice up the externals a little. So here goes, this is my first PNP and I hope you all like it.

Well Why? is dead and buried and there is a new super power in the number 1 rank. EWaR is there name.

number-1.jpg

Being the number 1 ranked tribe comes with certain pressures, one thing they have to do is handle pressure and criticism in an adult and sophisticated way.

So when a leader comes under attack what does he say?

18thssreturns on 29.07. at 16:53
well well well, It is about god damn time.

I'll lay out the welcome mat but seeing as how i'm getting ready leave this world I won't fight too hard for you.

Would have been fun to challenge you if I hadn't stoped troop production last week.

So he is quitting as soon as he sees an incoming but wait

18thssreturns on 30.07. at 03:42
I'll stick around... No sense in letting you whip me out with out a fight ;)

Excellent some fun at last!

fun-in-iraq-15.jpg

So he starts getting supported but they're dying as soon as they arrive.

We wrote on 31.07. at 16:18
i cant believe ppl are still sending you support

you must have cost the tribe like 5/6 villages worth off def including your own thats alot to still lose the villages at the end :(

im glad youll still be around maybe you can be more active when we meat on the field again :)

It doesn't matter it's not EWaR troops anyway!

18thssreturns on 31.07. at 16:23
Just for you. I will put my heart and soul into it. give you a real fight next time. =) and no you killed a lot but it was all small support and most of it wasn't even our troops =P

We wrote on 31.07. at 16:32
ye i seen king sent some to you
who lost the 1.2k hc you must have got some hate mail for that :)

18thssreturns on 31.07. at 16:33
LOL yeah He was not happy. ZD member =D

Oh well they were from ZD's and Kings members so no biggy!

WAIT 1 second!

shock.jpg

The number 1 tribe feels the need for some tribe huggles to get rid of a 21 man tribe. Well I guess there combined player base of 377 members should take us out easily then!

But Wait! 377 isn't enough, they are getting Meow in on the party as well!

18thssreturns today at 16:13
We have forces on 3K's that haven't even begun to fight, ZD just planed an operation to be launched soon, after all this was their K until you rudely Took it over. Meow Has promised Offensive support in the next week.

Kings is hemerging support.

Did you not think things through?

Wow we have made a big mistake taking on the whole world! Why would such a good tribe ally with everyone?

18thssreturns today at 16:27
LOL no no no.. most of are friends with tribal leaders on this world from others. I found one of my squad mates here from world 12 in Meow.. only to find out he is the Duke.

ZD and us have grown together. I trained their leaders in planing and running ops.

Kings... well they have their uses. after all its never the hand you see that does the most damage. Its the hand you don't.

Politics my friend, pure politics.

So its all about politics then. Everyone singing from the same hymn sheet.

future%20of%20politics.jpg

Now some of this I found a bit strange.... I mean why would the number 2 tribe ally with the number 1 tribe to get rid of a 21 man tribe. So I asked Shaun from Meow about this......

Hammer235 today at 16:43
Hi Shaun, I hear that your allying with EWaR to fight us. Is that really true?

Chip

Warrior 1 today at 16:48
nah mate lol i seen summit on the externals today about that myself i told ya no diplomacy with anyone over here lol

Hammer235 today at 16:50
Thats not what EWaR are claiming bud, I thought it seemed a bit odd. I'll get the mail so you can see it for yourself.

Warrior 1 today at 17:05
I cnt even read that other mail as on mobile ill get the laptop on when on bus and read it tbh makes no diff i can honestly say i aint allying with no1 2 hit any1

Hammer235 today at 17:06
Yeah didn't think so.

Warrior 1 today at 17:11
another thing i aint gana help the bigger tribe get biger and stronger that just creates problems for me at a later date lol

Hammer235 today at 17:13
I know, which is why I thought it was a bit odd that they were claiming such help. I feel so special every tribe I'm in the whole world feels it needs to gang up on us!

Warrior 1 today at 17:18
lol yeah maybe ur a bad luck charm hahaha i dont understand why they would throw our name into the pot as ive never even spoken 2 them ill ask my council members if theyve spoke 2 them but i doubt so as aint bn told about it all this does is make me wana hit them now :p

Warrior 1 today at 17:33
read this and think its mushroom who knows him but we aint helping them at all ill Chat with room and see what was said

Warrior 1 today at 20:03
well mushroom says he aint spoken to them either so god knows where there getting this Crap from

Hmmmmmmmm?

Why would the number 1 tribe feel the need to do such things? Well that's is an interesting question!

question_mark3.jpg

So lets actually have a look at them a bit closer. A lot of criticism was put towards Why? for a short recruitment spree.

818475-822010121140am.png

Seems a lot of new members in a very short space of time.

Now lets look at there allies.

ZD - Well this is a long standing relationship that was put together to rid the world of why?. Now I'd like to know what ZD get out of this relationship? Apart from there players getting a few "death of a hero" awards. Still they are "planning an op" so we will have to watch this space in regards there. I'm sure there members love seeing a EWaR leader laughing at there losses. Never mind eh?

Kings - If you've ever heard the term "meat shield" then these guys fit the bill perfectly. Some have described these guys as an academy tribe. On a no tribe limit world?

So what is EWaR's long term plans then? How are they going to dominate this world?

images

They wouldn't let us in on that secret, would they?

18thssreturns today at 16:38
We don't.

I mean you have no chance of winning so coming through is well unlikely. and we use them so we don't have to wear ourselves thin after every single engagement.

You have what one maybe 2 decent Nukes left... all killed by our friends... No shame in letting your boys die to make our lives easier... after all the world as we know it today was built on the game of politics.

We just have more to offer the world then Why? ever did.

Victory is victory.. the ends justify the means

18thssreturns today at 16:52
Victory is all that is known. Trust me. DNY is the most known name in all of tribal wars because they are the only think left on world 12.. they got that way by offering friendship to tribes to fight wars with them. Killing the enemy and then going back for their friends later.

thats not known to all of the TW tho... only that they are the greatest. We fought them as you fight us. thinking we didn't to hug the world to win. but we were never so wrong.

Watch out ZD and Kings!

funny-pictures-lion-gets-a-pedicure.jpg

I will finish this PNP with a little bit of friendly advice towards the EWaR players that aren't that important. You may end up like this poor fellow!

stomper on 31.07. at 10:13
Well i guess you figured im in a **** tribe . Not one ounce of support in my time of need.
I cant believe im playing with such a bunch of ******* noobs.
I believe a lot of the guys from this tribe are W1 W1N players who in W1 im at war with , so i suppose this is their way of gettting to me , by not supporting . Just my opinion , maybe im wrong , maybe they are all just ******* noobs.
I wont hit the delte button and start over as i like to try . But with no troops you will find it to easy .
As i said on our forums , i have had more atttcks on here that from the mighty W1N on w1 , so keeps me interested.

Stomper

images

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its ok, can i ask u moaning about 21 man tribe +NRS+ ???

DeletedUser1410

its ok, can i ask u moaning about 21 man tribe +NRS+ ???

lol
He's on about His and My tribe Hmmm?
And the fact that Ewar needs to have so many allies to take out a 21 man tribe bud

DeletedUser1410

Side 1:
Tribes: Hmmm?
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: EWaR Kings ZD
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 88
Side 2: 823
Difference: 735
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 409,318
Side 2: 3,638,520
Difference: 3,229,202
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 117,727
Side 2: 8,671
Difference: 109,056
chart

Just incase anyone wanted to see them lol

DeletedUser

"Warrior 1 today at 16:48
nah mate lol i seen summit on the externals today about that myself i told ya no diplomacy with anyone over here lol"

:lol:

DeletedUser

At least 3 of those new members are from T4H which just fell apart. (Nobody seemed to care on the externals lol)

You'll probably notice a lot of tribes have taken a few new members the last few days.

DeletedUser

Good PnP, Shame EWaR and Hmmm? are situated in completely different K's. Hmmm? have nobled the stragglers on the fringe like we did to Why? and so we respect that tactic put in place.

I do not think many EWaR players (or even Blindshot) know about this plan to turn on ZD + co. I think this is just the opinion of one individual in a tribe of which is not thinking about doing this.

DeletedUser7549

I must admit nice PnP. But you are doing to us exactly what we did to why? focusing on the near players that are outside of the core

But nice job so far who knows maybe it will change ;)

DeletedUser

oh, it will. We just wait out their nukes and hit them while they're panting.

DeletedUser6488

Nice PNP mate sets the record straight i think ..

"Warrior 1 today at 16:48
nah mate lol i seen summit on the externals today about that myself i told ya no diplomacy with anyone over here lol"

:lol:

whats funny about this??

DeletedUser

Nice PnP.

Some wars would be good to see now.

At least 3 of those new members are from T4H which just fell apart. (Nobody seemed to care on the externals lol)
Be fair, we know three of them and we do miss Lynne James :)

T4H fell apart?
Yep, they did. And I'm glad I'm not there anymore after the way one member used a dukes sit to make himself a duke, and many other reasons.

I'll make a thread about it later. It's been quite entertaining for us. The ones that have left that is.

DeletedUser

Awsome PnP 10/10 :)

Ewars plans for world domination are great

Have you allys kill all there troops fighting your enemy
Once there enemy is finished off turn on your ally knowing there troop counts are low and rim them

after all its never the hand you see that does the most damage. Its the hand you don't.

DeletedUser

nice pnp i lost all respect for ewar when they lied to many members and kicked alot of members into kings basically coz they didnt want them in Ewar and didnt have the balls to tell them

I was in top 16 out of about 80-90 members and i got put into their 'acadamy' tribe kings............and there were alot of players smaller then me at the time who stayed in ewar

pathetic they had to get other tribes involved in my opinion

DeletedUser

Nice PNP mate sets the record straight i think ..

whats funny about this??

The fact that my "ex-why? and zd plan on..." thread is absolutely untrue, yet it's the only thread he could be talking about :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice PNP, interesting read. I'm starting to like this world already.

DeletedUser6488

The fact that my "ex-why? and zd plan on..." thread is absolutely untrue, yet it's the only thread he could be talking about :lol:

oh i see yeah thats what i would be going on about i never actually read it just noticed the title and though what a loada cods whallop
too many conspiricies on this world next we will hear flying saucers flew over all our villas and zapped all our res away ........

DeletedUser

oh i see yeah thats what i would be going on about i never actually read it just noticed the title and though what a loada cods whallop
too many conspiricies on this world next we will hear flying saucers flew over all our villas and zapped all our res away ........

Dunno about res, but I blame aliens for the disappearance of my paladin and statue ;)

Nice read Hammer :)