EWaR PNP

DeletedUser

too many conspiricies on this world next we will hear flying saucers flew over all our villas and zapped all our res away ........

:icon_eek: where have my resources gone and what is that in the sky

help me :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice pnp i lost all respect for ewar when they lied to many members and kicked alot of members into kings basically coz they didnt want them in Ewar and didnt have the balls to tell them

I was in top 16 out of about 80-90 members and i got put into their 'acadamy' tribe kings............and there were alot of players smaller then me at the time who stayed in ewar

pathetic they had to get other tribes involved in my opinion

/angst.

probably your oda that got you kicked.

DeletedUser7549

/angst.

probably your oda that got you kicked.

(A little off of topic) but it wasn't just his oda.. He rarely posted in the forums. Didn't seem eager to help out in ops. and look at him now.... He may have once been in our top 20 players but now he may be in our bottom 20 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

hmmmmmm is this not good enough ?

freestyler123 on 18.07. at 00:43
thats a good size
let me know if i can do anything for the tribe

surfrider on 18.07. at 00:27
we will not be this size forever..we would like to be 50-60 members eventually

also i did post on forums daily so theres no point in lying here

I remember the last post i made in the forum was about making kings an acadamy tribe and i was against it and made my opinion clear (which was the reason the post was there to begin with but im guessing because it wasnt what you wanted to hear you wanted me out = pathetic)

i would be outside you bottom 20 (fair enough ill be in your bottom 21 but after my next nobles hit ill be in the mid range of your tribe again pathetic excuse)

as for my oda yer it is terrible and theres no real excuse for that apart from bordom which is what i suffered from in ewar and kings

DeletedUser

as for my oda yer it is terrible and theres no real excuse for that apart from bordom which is what i suffered from in ewar and kings

and barb nobling. lots of it apparently...

You posted in the forum only when you wanted to sound angry. it was funny and all to think of you really mad behind your computer, but then it got old and just plane sad.

DeletedUser7832

No this is why your OD sucks.

green.png
D.. (532|549) K55 5,180 Abandoned freestyler123 2010-07-29 20:40:22
green.png
C.. (533|543) K55 7,015 Abandoned freestyler123 [Kings]2010-07-21 21:28:32
green.png
A.. (542|546) K55 5,609 Abandoned freestyler123 [EWaR]2010-07-16 21:58:12

DeletedUser

So you guys don't like Barb nobling then?

When are you booting this player?

Star123-1.jpg

DeletedUser7832

So you guys don't like Barb nobling then?

Ha ha ha continuing to pick on star.

Still don't like barb nobling.

Unfortunatly wasn't directly involved with the "academy" situation so I cannot comment on reasons some stayed and others asked to leave or who was invited.

DeletedUser

ok you look for a decent sized village around me which does belong to a tribe im not an angry agressive person (my oda says that lol) and it was not ment to sound angry i was just stating what happened in my experiance at ewar (which is what the post is all about...Ewar not my account or stats)

and id rather noble a decent sized barb then a small village belonging to a player most big villages belong to tribes around me anyway so unless i decide to attack hmmmm? members king members or ewar members there isnt much choice.

if anyone wants to continue this convosation feel free contact me at www.howtogetyourODAup.com (or just use the games mailing system :) )

DeletedUser

and id rather noble a decent sized barb then a small village belonging to a player most big villages belong to tribes around me anyway so unless i decide to attack hmmmm? members king members or ewar members there isnt much choice.

Or you could learn timing and hone your skills and perhaps take those occupied villages for yourself? That way, you grow, your competitors diminish..... there i was thinking that was the point of the game... but maybe i'm mistaken.

DeletedUser

Or you could learn timing and hone your skills and perhaps take those occupied villages for yourself?

im not that bright but do you mean attack the biggest tribes ? coz in my books that doesnt always end well lol

DeletedUser

Hmm.. having just looked at your position, you've been outgrown by all your neighbours.. i'm suprised you've not been rimmed yet tbh.

DeletedUser4389

So its not because of his points that you keep him. I guess you'll need his points soon, seen as.....

18thssreturns on 02.08. at 21:10
you are all refugees as far as we are considered. ex Why will be chased to the rim.

It is our tribal obligation.

When you rim

Shivatasic
Planet Solstice
petepij
chewy-nonx99
D9339PA
selfe1

you will need those points!

I guess you will move onto Tribe after them?

Grr Hammer was hoping no-one would notice I was hiding in eWar and pretending to not be an ex-Why? player :D

DeletedUser7760

My money is on Hmmm? not being here in 4week or less :D

Well I Will Just Have To Watch And See What Happens

DeletedUser

yep man ewar suck but they must have a few ok players or they would never get up that high ?

DeletedUser1410

yep man ewar suck but they must have a few ok players or they would never get up that high ?

Agreed they have some good players, but so do most of the top ten tribes.

We'll see in a month who's were:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser6695

My money is on Hmmm? not being here in 4week or less :D

Well I Will Just Have To Watch And See What Happens

lol that is pretty funny, I doubt you could even take one of their members in 4 weeks, but to be fair Ewar have Charlie/planet solstice who is pretty awesome