Decent Tribes?

DeletedUser

A-z-A are awsome obviously :) apart from that, I still see this world being fun when the race for farms begins and people have to start taking on each other. The world is more interesting then it looked like it was going to be in the WHY!? domination days. Stop moaning and see how it pans out. Its early days yet! but hey I know nothing :)

DeletedUser

I think all the awesome people should go in a 'awesome' tribe against all 'noobs', which will make this world interesting. Not saying it isn't interesting, just to spice it up a little bit.

DeletedUser

I think all the awesome people should go in a 'awesome' tribe against all 'noobs', which will make this world interesting. Not saying it isn't interesting, just to spice it up a little bit.

Is Joker the beginning of such a tribe.......

DeletedUser

Is Joker the beginning of such a tribe.......

Hmm. Well thats 4 people, most of Slap! seem to be pretty awesome (I had a half decent conversation with Yeast, yes I know it's beast but doesn't it look like Yeast?) anyway, back on topic, if lets say... Joker + other half-decent experienced none 'SPARTAAAAAAAAAA' and 'comrades in arms!' form together a tribe, noble the world. (Or noble all the barbs so noobs can't noble them first.)

DeletedUser

Hmm. Well thats 4 people, most of Slap! seem to be pretty awesome (I had a half decent conversation with Yeast, yes I know it's beast but doesn't it look like Yeast?) anyway, back on topic, if lets say... Joker + other half-decent experienced none 'SPARTAAAAAAAAAA' and 'comrades in arms!' form together a tribe, noble the world. (Or noble all the barbs so noobs can't noble them first.)

My hope is the top tribes do noble all the barbs, then everyone has no other choice but to actualy attack each other, however by this stage the good players are just too big to be toppled by noobs, the noobs get nobled and a mass "elite" war ensues.... with 10 tribes with say 10 top players each.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My hope is the top tribes do noble all the barbs, then everyone has no other choice but to actualy attack each other, however by this stage the good players are just too big to be toppled by noobs, the noobs get nobled and a mass "elite" war ensues.... with 10 tribes with say 10 top players each.

That'll never happen. Everyone who is half-decent will have left by then. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

That'll never happen. Everyone who is half-decent will have left by then. :icon_sad:

The thing is, the consensus might be right and this might be a slightly sucky world, I just get the feeling that the good players, now slightly out of the comfort zone of what they are used to are to busy bitchin to actualy make it fun, if people dont like noobs and farm nobling, then just wipe them off the face of the world.

A-z-A all the way ;)

DeletedUser7832

The thing is, the consensus might be right and this might be a slightly sucky world, I just get the feeling that the good players, now slightly out of the comfort zone of what they are used to are to busy bitchin to actualy make it fun, if people dont like noobs and farm nobling, then just wipe them off the face of the world.

A-z-A all the way ;)

Oh now you done it. Now we have to hear again about how the moral sucks and all the other excuses of why the pro players are so much better and once again emphasizing how this world sucks. lol

DeletedUser

Oh now you done it. Now we have to hear again about how the moral sucks and all the other excuses of why the pro players are so much better and once again emphasizing how this world sucks. lol

Sod em, if you cant adjust your play to excel when the situation changes then you aint elite!

Oh no the rules changed in a war, lets just give up and go home...... Suckers ;)

DeletedUser

Sod em, if you cant adjust your play to excel when the situation changes then you aint elite!

Oh no the rules changed in a war, lets just give up and go home...... Suckers ;)

However I would like to add that when w6 opens ill probably drop this one like a bag of excrement :)

DeletedUser7933

humm i recon in a while when som big tribes are established this world might get interesting :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Give it a month or 2 and better tribes will start popping up.

Theres always a few elite players around under new names who just lay low and build up quietly until there ready to start kicking off wars you just have to wait until they decide its the right time.

All the rest need to stop crying like little girls and start to build properly i want a challenge when im rdy to add my new name not a bunch of noobs and some semi active pro's to busy crying to fight back.

DeletedUser360

As it is, there is no real big tribe that looks like they will win the game. There are a few tribes that stand a chance and maybe one or two new ones will pop up but we are not going to see many more players joining. Most that get nobled will not bother restarting and this just looks about how big the world will go. the diameter may increase by up to a continent (half a continent radius from the centre of the world) but I don't see many new tribes popping up.

DeletedUser

Meow, SLAP!, Hmmm? or perhaps JOKER look the stuff at the mo.

Not sure about JOKER, as who are you has said he will leave UK5 when UK6 comes out, and Via Dolorosa has already quit.
Hmmm? Look decent. But Meow could take 'em easy :icon_wink:
Same goes for SLAP!

DeletedUser360

I used to have respect for Meow but they started merging and recruiting whilst still displaying "recruitment is closed" so many tribes think they are great by doing this yet still recruit and go against tribe policies. Might be a bit harsh. But the simple thing to do is limited recruitment contact whoever. I'd say Meow are the best tribe in the world and deserve number 1 but Ewar are underrated and do probably deserve their rank #2.

DeletedUser

STFD were the last tribe to merge into Meow, and this was supposed to happen ages ago, when Meow were at around 30 members.

EWaR do not seem so great in my opinion, their best player is a major barb nobler and their little skirmish with Hmmm? does not seem to be going well.