Decent Tribes?

DeletedUser

Is there actually any decent tribes? Well, now that Why? has gone :icon_rolleyes:.

It seems as though this world is no more than the stuff on the bottom of my shoe :icon_sad: So, any actual tribes worth looking at, nay joining?

DeletedUser1410

lol
I can name 3 good tribe
Meow
Hmmm?
JOKER

Look to be the best of the rest that have been left now that Why? have gone.

DeletedUser

So 3 out of 519 tribes? I work that out at around 0.72% of tribes are decent. Apart from the ones you name, i can't see any decent tribes :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Eventually there will be tribes formed which aren't, how can I describe this... 'noob'y? because I think about the small majority of 'half-decent' players on the W5 Server will just nail their :swordsman: with our :lightcavalry:. Proceeding after that, yes, there will be only probably a handful of promising tribes in this world.

DeletedUser

this world is special, was fun only during start-up...now is bit boring

DeletedUser

To be honest most are just content to bash noobs and noble barbs

this world is special, was fun only during start-up...now is bit boring
start a war with another tribe make it fun m8 your big enough to take on most tribes yourself :)

I would love to see the top 5 tribes diplomacy lists

DeletedUser360

lol
I can name 3 good tribe
Meow
Hmmm?
JOKER

Look to be the best of the rest that have been left now that Why? have gone.

I love the way he puts his own tribe in there. Not biased atall :p But hmmm? aren't bad I suppose. Mainly Meow being made of some ex-why? players and a few of the top players from other tribes. JOKER I wouldn't say are that good it's just they have 4 top 20 players however one has quit the game I think.

DeletedUser

Is there actually any decent tribes? Well, now that Why? has gone :icon_rolleyes:.

It seems as though this world is no more than the stuff on the bottom of my shoe :icon_sad: So, any actual tribes worth looking at, nay joining?

No, there isn't. I don't count Tribe as a tribe because you wouldnt get in anyway.

DeletedUser1410

I think the only reason why the Barbs go so high (7K) is to give the noobs a chance, TW its not working lol

As for the tribes on W5, some are good I think but out of the top 20 I think there is only going to be 5/6 that will be there in a month or so, but thats just my opinion
lol

DeletedUser

I think the only reason why the Barbs go so high (7K) is to give the noobs a chance, TW its not working lol
l

I agree on that, cos of that most of good players have quit. Running farm runs and constantly clearing yours 15x15 is nightmare.
You can't really fully excel as every now and then you need to clear your 15's again. On top add morale and you have noobs paradise.

When comes to tribe you don't have anymore outstanding tribes. After why and leon gone, those who wish stay bit longer join other tribes, or create own.

I am pretty sure every one of you after reaching certain number of villages will get attacks of hysteria seeing your farms being nobled.
This [barbs gorws] have cut wings from this world. Despite other settings which are too noob friendly.
I guess this is training ground for them.

So, my prediction are that in about 1 month you hardly gonna find any barbs around core. This "disease" gonna spread in each direction. Players who are much stronger/bigger will have to choose:
1. to noble them (loosing farm, but getting rid of a player)
2. farm him, where he will constantly rebuild troops [hope not]..he not gonna restart as he needs 1 villa [may not hit DEL as may have premium activated for weeks/months]

Either way, if you gonna look at the map, some of the players have very tight clusters. Not hard to figure it out that most of those clusters will be D villages.
Then big players will have massive amount of D troops, making impossible for others to knock them down. Others will do the same, so not sure if you can expect any bigger fights between any of top 10. Singles attacks will be waste of troops, only big scale actions will have some positive results.

Many gonna hung around till W6 starts, then we gonna drop our accounts, give to others or just simply delete.

btw: cheers for spiking me

Cain

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, my prediction are that in about 1 month you hardly gonna find any barbs around core. This "disease" gonna spread in each direction.
Iv managed to hold the barb noblers off for now maybe im the lucky one or maybe they just aint really started to take them yet

i know world 13.net barbs grew too max points there was the same problem there but it dose only last for a couple off months then it was war after war after war maybe that was just the tribe i was in but it really opened up our areas for farming and made the world way more fun

DeletedUser4280

if u have the persistence to make your farms the perfect farms, ie high production/storage. and the imperfect vills low farm barracks etc, should hold them off. but bit of a pain in the ass regularly molding your farms.

to me hmmm look a good tribe, nothing special otherwise atm.

DeletedUser7760

As time goes on am sure we will see better tribes emerging from the ash of the mass recruiting tribes

DeletedUser

Finish.jpg

Threw SLAP!/EWaR in as well :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah check them out nothing great:icon_neutral:

They haven't been on the gameworld long yet... I know who Pandaa, Colonel Sarcasm and Right Guard are and they're pretty awesome. Don't know what they're doing on this gameworld though...

DeletedUser5987

You might want to check out NGU~NS
I think they might be promising.