Ewar opinions

DeletedUser

Every1 alrdy knows my opinion on Ewar ive been pretty vocal about it in the kitty thread.

But im curious what the rest of the world thinks about them and how peoples opinions are changing about them.
I know a couple of people i spoke to have told me there opinions in the last 2 days have changed since seeing the performance Ewar have given so far against meow.
Like most people they expected an easy win for meow and Ewar to crumble but they've been surprised to see Ewar taking an early lead and showing no signs of giving it up.

So what does the rest of the world think?

I dont mind what you say feel free to add any criticism about them things u think r good or bad things you think they could do to improve.

Thanks to any1 who posts.

Messor.

DeletedUser6695

You expected EWaR to lose to meow?

their top player seems to like internalling his way up the rankings and they recruit terrible players :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Haha mate ive been saying EWar will win from the very beggining.

DeletedUser7980

Ewar CLAIM to have defeated so many tribes, but in reality the stats speak the facts and thats all that matters, Ewar Vs Meow.
Meow win
Ewar are barbs mad, in the war agains Hmmm? EWar conquered 7 Hmmm? vill and a million barbs. and Hmmm? conquered over 25 Ewar vills, now Hmmm? and Meow have merged , what has changed ? . People think Hmmm? are dead or losing. NO! nothing has changed, Ewar just like to talk the talk, but the tribal stats say they they carnt walk the walk :p.

p.s They never defeated Why? , even tho they claim to it haha

Things they could, improve, is stop trying to make yourself sound good by claiming to defeat tribes :/ that are still i the game :/

DeletedUser

Well if we judge by stats now.

Meow aint doin so hot.

Against hmmm a very limited number of EWar players were involved now that the frontline is bigger and more of Ewar have been able to come into playing the tide has turned.
Would you have sent a train 70-80 hours on this kinda world?

Couse most of Ewar would have had to if they were gonna get anywere near a Hmmmm? member so insted they focussed on growing themself.

And the fight with Hmmm had barely began before they merged into meow.

Bet they regret that now they've seen meows skill or lack there of.

DeletedUser6695

Ewar CLAIM to have defeated so many tribes, but in reality the stats speak the facts and thats all that matters, Ewar Vs Meow.
Meow win
Ewar are barbs mad, in the war agains Hmmm? EWar conquered 7 Hmmm? vill and a million barbs. and Hmmm? conquered over 25 Ewar vills, now Hmmm? and Meow have merged , what has changed ? . People think Hmmm? are dead or losing. NO! nothing has changed, Ewar just like to talk the talk, but the tribal stats say they they carnt walk the walk :p.

p.s They never defeated Why? , even tho they claim to it haha

Things they could, improve, is stop trying to make yourself sound good by claiming to defeat tribes :/ that are still i the game :/

Hmmm? were a far superior tribe to Meow, but now that they have merged it gives EWaR easy vills as we all know Meow aint that good :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

In a straight fight there was no way to see who was really winning with Hmmm? and meow.

It took a long time for hmmm to take that 25 villas Ewar took half that number in 2 days on meow.

Once Hmmm? had got deper in theyd have run into larger quantaties of Ewar members and villages and it would of become a bit more of an even fight rather then a small percentage of Ewar against hmmm.

But we can wait and see anyway from what i hear atleast one Ewar team has finished its first op in under 2 days with complete success and is less then a week form launching its next op.

So in a few weeks well really see which sides doing better but ths early Ewar clearly have meows members outmatched in skill.
We just have to wait and see if the lack of skill in meow members drags down the former Hmmmm or if they can improve meow enough to put them back into the fight.

Personally i expect meow members to cut and run within a week or 2 i doubt many of them can be improved enough to put up a fight.

DeletedUser7963

Ok. I'll admit EWaR are beating Meow in the stats at the moment, however, if we take into account that all the hmmm? players are now in meow, that gives meow a very large lead in the war.

Lets see how EWaR do against meow, i believe they can give a good fight but will lose in the end.

As for this absurd claim that EWaR defeated why?? that makes me laugh, ewar had nothing to do with the breakup of why?? and they know it. Stop trying to big yourselves up with crazy claims....proove your good enough, don't say it!

P.s: congrats to ewar for all the barb nobling, what is it now...80%? lmao

DeletedUser

Not sure bout tribe wide but my m8s on maybe 25% barbs the rest r all players.

Thats the problem with them being in meow.

Its diluted there effectiveness giveing them a lot of very pore players to try and protect.
And has put a lot of EWar players who wernt in the last war into this one and so far there meow oposition is failing miserably to keep pace with them.

The fact that this time more EWar players r involved and are able to push forward towards the hmm members by nobleing Meow players changes everything.

But im sticking with my initial prediction.

The kitten is gonna get put down hard.

DeletedUser7963

Just for lols:-
Ewar barb nobling % = 62%
Meow= 28%

nice going guys :) lets see how many of your ewar players actually have the guts to attack true players.

DeletedUser7980

haha well said, maybe Ewar see Meow as and easy way to attack Hmmm? if so they are admiting defeat to Hmmm? and attacking Meow :/ is this what iam hearing :p.

It seems everyone has very similair views about this war :p

DeletedUser7963

Just another point....it think its a bit early to be saying that Ewar have an early lead on meow without any sign of that changing. 18 villages is nothing...infact, in total Ewar have lost almost double the amount of villages meow has, so your 18 vills hasn't really made much of a dent there has it lmao.
Have fun losing the war guys :)

DeletedUser

my opinion hasnt changed about ewar i still think there a rubbish tribe :) and before you say anything meow aint much better

sure i think ewar will have some good players who will probably shine out later on down the tracks but right now none come to mind

do i think ewar can win this war: truthfully if meow management dont pull there socks up and get down to the brass tacs off it yes its possible
the stats show them ahead but lets face it this war will last for alot longer than a few weeks so i expect to see many ups and downs before a clear leader starts to show through

dont forget ewar have meow on the back foot just now none off them knew about the merger due to poor leadership decisions an no forward thinking before putting the merger through so im sure yous will have an easy run for a bit longer while everyone finds there new place in the tribe and in this war

just to finish i think meow have the players to make ewar all look like monkeys can they do it tho lets wait and see :)

DeletedUser

Perhaps but Meow's members know there at war.

They just dont seem to be doing very much attacking.

It aint an easy way to get at hmmm? really a lot of Ewar members were on frontlines against Meow.
So they kill them to get deeper into meow territory to get closer to hmmm.

DeletedUser

I personally took 10 villages from 1 EWaR player in 3 days with no help from any other Hmmm? player (none requested). The player in question had no support at all and when conquering the villages I saw no incoming support other than 4 or 5 lots from Astro Glide 2000 which were very small amounts on each occasion. Is this any different to what you are claiming of Meow now?

pium messor you make some good points and speak in good English which I respect but you are getting very carried away with stats that prove very little at this stage. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying MEOW are full of highly skilled players and are going to dominate this world with ease, no one since Why? have had this capabilities. The fact is there are maybe 10 skilled tw players left on this world, some are in Meow and some are in EWaR. I have a lot of time for Shaun and feel he is a good leader and I also have a very high opinion of the STFD players that are in MEOW. Which is why I was in favour of the merge with Meow. The fact that you are gloating about a few stats is quite pathetic and the whole one-upmanship that your proclaiming is very dull. A couple days ago I saw you (I think) saying how EWaR were number 1 ranked in ODA, well guess what you aren't now! Meow are and considering the length of time EWaR has been in existence it is very poor for a tribe that defeated T~F, MILF, BP, Why? and Hmmm? which you proclaim to have. The reason for this? You noble to many Barbs.

If the stats are still this one sided in a months time my opinion of EWaR will go up greatly but I have seen nothing so far that really impresses me. At the end of the day we play this game because its a war game, so lets have some fun!

DeletedUser7832

Well said hammer.

Yes it seams several playerers see a 6000+ barb and lick their chops it is hard to convince them that it is worth more as a farm. To each their own. Nobling a barb however doesn't mean a player cannot or will not attack a player.

As for all the claimed victories, well I don't think we ever rimmed an entire tribe, not sure it ever ends that way. I have only seen merges after a month or so of going back and forth. The victories were claimed due to a tribe conceding and disbanding. All but why? were legitimate but meow will be the greatest.

It is interesting to see hmmm? players question the ability of the tribe they just merged with. Maybe we need another thread to discuse that. :)

Anyways good luck to both sides. This should be the longest best fight of this world. My prediction is this world will be over after it.

DeletedUser

I think that my opinion of EwaR doesn't need an opinion, it's already a facepalm for the actual name of the tribe.
/Nuff said, close thread.

DeletedUser

I dont remember mentioning oda but its possible ive just forgotten about it.

Im not trying to gloat it was just a simple fact.

Both sides knew the war was coming the only difference being Ewar reacted to it faster and got stuck in.

I dont really expect either tribe to win by destroying the other more likely one tribe ( in my opinion Ewar ) will take a large lead and the other will fall appart then it'll be the same as normal the best players will join the winning side the rest get destroyed.

Or possibly it'll turn into one big stale mate and then both sides will just toss there dead weight and merge the better members together.

Im not sure about all of Ewar i mostly have contact with one specific team within Ewar and from what i know of that team they all work together and support eachother effectivly.
Other then that i just know theres a few leaders keeping each team busy giving out targets and planning ops to run on meow.

Plus from scout reports ive seen of meow a lot of there frontliners appear to be pointwhores.
Again im not sure about Ewar in that respect.

I dont see the Hmm players dieing easy but the meow people themself in a straight fight i cant see beating Ewar.
With the hmmm players to knock them into shape that may change.

DeletedUser

Guys this is my first post and I usually watch from behind the scenes and be quite, however its a very interesting topic here, and what I would say that this war is still in its early stages, let alone this world. Wait until the younger players start going back to college etc and then we shall see what difference that will make. :lol:

DeletedUser

Just for lols:-
Ewar barb nobling % = 62%
Meow= 28%

nice going guys :)

I'd just like to point out, the main reason EWaR have a higher % of barb nobles is because they have been around for longer. In the beginning everyone has a higher barb nobling percentage.