Ewar opinions

DeletedUser

Not me i love a big fat juicy barb :D.

Sadly i cant go on a mass barb nobleing spree got a kitten to castrate first.

DeletedUser6695

Ok. I'll admit EWaR are beating Meow in the stats at the moment, however, if we take into account that all the hmmm? players are now in meow, that gives meow a very large lead in the war.

Lets see how EWaR do against meow, i believe they can give a good fight but will lose in the end.

As for this absurd claim that EWaR defeated why?? that makes me laugh, ewar had nothing to do with the breakup of why?? and they know it. Stop trying to big yourselves up with crazy claims....proove your good enough, don't say it!

P.s: congrats to ewar for all the barb nobling, what is it now...80%? lmao

im not sure if you realise but everything you have posted so far indicates your an idiot... You compare barb nobling stats when EWaR have been around since the start of the world when the only good vills were barbs as this world lacks quality hence the barb stats(we also have barb munchers :| )

now let's not forget your second statement, hmm? Nobled 25 EWaR vills before merging, that was pretty impressive but meow severly lack hmm's skill and have nobled no EWaR vills the past is the past hmm? Are gone so you can't try to use their stats to make you look good

but hey it's early days it may yet be a decent war:icon_eek:

DeletedUser7832

Hmmm I was looking at the stats again I think I may have found something. Meow is actually doing better than you think.

Side 1:
Tribes: Meow
Side 2:
Tribes: Meow

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 61
Difference: 0

chart

Someone should tell them they are doing it wrong.

DeletedUser

Dont worry to much.

Half of them are kind farrow its the only reason hes anywere near that big.

Atleast half hes nobles are internal or barbs probly more.

Good for u though an oversized noob is still a noob and will still die like a noob :D.

DeletedUser7450

Only decent tribe ever on this world was Why?
Most will agree I'm sure :3

DeletedUser

Meow members better watch there backs for king farrow starts eating them from behind :D.

DeletedUser6695

mebbe but im not allowed say because ya know my tribe is the awesomest :lol:

DeletedUser

mebbe but im not allowed say because ya know my tribe is the awesomest :lol:

Why? was the best tribe on this world. Not to say ewar is bad, but we have a lot of pretty bad players.

Why? was the only good tribe this world's ever seen, but they didn't contain the best player i've seen on this world, which, in my eyes, is Via.

DeletedUser

Why? wasn't even that elite.

As a tribe, it wasn't elite, just good. And it was the only good tribe on the world.

Ewar and Meow are terrible tribes.

DeletedUser

Not in this lifetime.

Think your confuseing us with some1 else.

DeletedUser

Why? wasn't even that elite.

As a tribe, it wasn't elite, just good. And it was the only good tribe on the world.

Ewar and Meow are terrible tribes.

Did I say elite?
Nope.
I said good.

We did, however, take out the 'elite' tribe of the world, long ago.

As for you commenting on tribes 'sucking'... don't.

Ewar & Meow do suck though.

DeletedUser8010

In my opinion its good Hmmm? have reformed, as they have always been a good tribe, and when they merged into Meow, there was to many members, and they would never stand a chance against EWaR, but now they are once again seperated they should easily beat them.

This is only my opinion, and im sure many of yours will differ.

DeletedUser

In my opinion its good Hmmm? have reformed, as they have always been a good tribe, and when they merged into Meow, there was to many members, and they would never stand a chance against EWaR, but now they are once again seperated they should easily beat them.

This is only my opinion, and im sure many of yours will differ.

I expect to be gone after the Hmmm? war that's impending, but theres no way they'll get past our main cluster. They concquered 28 or so villages, but that's not much to our tribe. It's about a fourth of my squad.

DeletedUser

Yup gotta admit i like hmmm? in that respect they admit it when therey make a mistake and when they have an enemy who can test them.

Unlike most other tribes who either mkae excuses or rant that there going to win months after its obvious they've lost.

Us vs hmmm? will be an interesting fight ive got no idea who'll win.

Hopefully EWaR but if we lose atleast it'll be against a good tribe.