SLAP! vs Avaz

DeletedUser

Apologies, two weeks was an estimate. I wont lie, I lurked your skype about 6 times while I was there, there was literally nout to see except for '/me watches tumbleweed' and certainly no worthwhile information. However spying is part of the game and in the beginning we had no spy, but we were still winning, no?.
Oh please, I never logged onto Xan's account and as for that being the reason your last/only op failed, have a think about it; I have ~50 villages, you were attacking 2 and faking 3 more, do you think its that hard for me to stack 5 villages :s? So yes, we are currently claiming a victory unless the war kicks off again.

DeletedUser

No, you wouldn't see anything of importance in that room, that is the common room for the whole tribe.

How convenient though that it was Xandread who was sitting my account (passed to him from a more forgiving player who could not send my attack due to lag) who sent that duff attack to land after my train. No one is as poor to miss time an attack by 20 minutes. Funny that. All clicks into place now. Good job my good sitter had the sense to demote me before setting someone else, eh?

I never claimed you logged onto the Xan account, you could easily have just asked him to look for you. You used him in our tribe to your advantage, whether you are able to stack yourself or not.

DeletedUser

No, you wouldn't see anything of importance in that room, that is the common room for the whole tribe.
Then wheres the problem? Your excusing us of not being able to win wars without spying because I was semi-lurking a room that didnt hold anything of importance?

How convenient though that it was Xandread who was sitting my account (passed to him from a more forgiving player who could not send my attack due to lag) who sent that duff attack to land after my train. No one is as poor to miss time an attack by 20 minutes. Funny that. All clicks into place now. Good job my good sitter had the sense to demote me before setting someone else, eh?
Meh, we never asked Xan do to that, was entirely up to him. However I know for a fact that nuke would not have made any difference in the slightest.

I never claimed you logged onto the Xan account, you could easily have just asked him to look for you. You used him in our tribe to your advantage, whether you are able to stack yourself or not.
"you undoubtedly used the Xandread account to look at the forums and our noble planner." I did not use the Xandread account to look at your forums or your noble planner.

However if you want to play the "We're above spying" card; I do believe Clamju approached Ben and asked him to spy on us for her. I cannot find the skype convo (no wee 'older messages' option) but im sure neither will deny it. So once again, it seems we succeeded were Avaz failed, in that we actually managed to get a spy.

DeletedUser

Well, I know for a fact that neither myself, Kilroy or Johnny asked Clamju to go get a spy, so it was her own doing, not the choice of Avaz. So in reality, we never even contemplated getting a spy in, so we didn't fail at it.

DeletedUser

Well, I know for a fact that neither myself, Kilroy or Johnny asked Clamju to go get a spy, so it was her own doing, not the choice of Avaz. So in reality, we never even contemplated getting a spy in, so we didn't fail at it.

At the end of the day. Your members represent Avaz, I don't know whether she was in charge of Diplomacy when she asked the SLAP! player. It wouldn't really matter, simply because if she came to you screaming she has a spy inside of the tribe you'd of got a semi very happy.

DeletedUser

However if you want to play the "We're above spying" card; I do believe Clamju approached Ben and asked him to spy on us for her. I cannot find the skype convo (no wee 'older messages' option) but im sure neither will deny it. So once again, it seems we succeeded were Avaz failed, in that we actually managed to get a spy.

I can don`t worry :D

[02/10/2010 12:48:41] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: [12:35:22] Nicole: Ben, would you like to do an extra special thing for me? :3
[12:42:01] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Errm
[12:42:05] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: What is it?
[12:42:19] Nicole: Spy for me in SLAP!
[12:42:30] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Cant do that sorry
[12:42:35] Nicole: Why not?
[12:42:43] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Im friends with them
[12:43:02] Nicole: You can continue being friends with them.
[12:43:25] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Sorry, I dont like spying :/
[12:44:32] Nicole: Gah.
[12:44:40] Nicole: Okay gimme one thing.
[12:44:42] Nicole: Just one thing.
[12:45:09] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: I cant sorry
[12:45:19] Nicole: Youuuuu suck.
[12:45:24] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: :(
[12:46:53] Nicole: Just the diplomacy list.
[12:46:56] Nicole: Please?
[12:48:09] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: I really cant sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wrong again... I lack the necessary appendage to get "a semi". :lol:

Lol why do you think it was striked-through :icon_wink:

I can don`t worry :D

[02/10/2010 12:48:41] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: [12:35:22] Nicole: Ben, would you like to do an extra special thing for me? :3
[12:42:01] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Errm
[12:42:05] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: What is it?
[12:42:19] Nicole: Spy for me in SLAP!
[12:42:30] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Cant do that sorry
[12:42:35] Nicole: Why not?
[12:42:43] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Im friends with them
[12:43:02] Nicole: You can continue being friends with them.
[12:43:25] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: Sorry, I dont like spying :/
[12:44:32] Nicole: Gah.
[12:44:40] Nicole: Okay gimme one thing.
[12:44:42] Nicole: Just one thing.
[12:45:09] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: I cant sorry
[12:45:19] Nicole: Youuuuu suck.
[12:45:24] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: :(
[12:46:53] Nicole: Just the diplomacy list.
[12:46:56] Nicole: Please?
[12:48:09] BenHoulker ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: I really cant sorry

Lolz. I love fails :)

DeletedUser

Congratulations to Avaz, who after a mere ~20 days since declaring war, have made their first conquer :D! *cough* against an inactive player *cough*
inb4 inactives still count

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter that the player was innactive, you should be ashamed for having him in your tribe still, especially if you had no account sit. (Which you blatantly didn't.)

Oh well, at least you've booted him now, and saved those stats, eh?

DeletedUser

is this where they take out Mr flippy say he was in your tribe almost even out the total conquers and start raving they are awsome then get rinsed when there aren't any of Mr flippy's villas left and keep getting taken out by the rest of SLAP!

DeletedUser

is this where they take out Mr flippy say he was in your tribe almost even out the total conquers and start raving they are awsome then get rinsed when there aren't any of Mr flippy's villas left and keep getting taken out by the rest of SLAP!

They've taken one. And they aren't taking anymore.

DeletedUser7687

I do love it when you are wrong!

We have taken 3 of flippy's villages. Shame you did not use the sit when you had it - you could have saved those 3.

Once again overconfidence and just plain lack of looking at the facts.

That is not to say we are crowing about it. Just that you are so focused on stats and you cannot even get them right.

Incidentally as you now have activated the sit on Mr Flippy we are fully entitled to include him in the war stats as he is still under your control even though he is no longer in your tribe.

Happy hunting!

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter that the player was innactive, you should be ashamed for having him in your tribe still, especially if you had no account sit. (Which you blatantly didn't.)

Oh well, at least you've booted him now, and saved those stats, eh?

Here we go again :icon_rolleyes:

So you're claiming AVAZ only has the skill to take villages off the players that are inactive? :icon_wink: Oh and by the way. As for Cascade effect, I have the sit. Wana go? As it seems that's all you can take off us... The inactive ones >.>

DeletedUser

On the contrary, as you seem to have the preference of booting inactive members once they have a few villages taken, it seems logical to go for the inactive players, as if you follow your first example, they will be booted, lessening your numbers even more!

DeletedUser

On the contrary, as you seem to have the preference of booting inactive members once they have a few villages taken, it seems logical to go for the inactive players, as if you follow your first example, they will be booted, lessening your numbers even more!

We didn't know he was inactive until the yellow dot showed up, then we checked and got curious. Saw you had took two off him. So we kicked? What would you do in this situation exactly? Keep them in the tribe and have them internalled whilst we attack no doubt :icon_rolleyes:

And for the numbers, it's done us well so far eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a proposal to you Avaz; I am willing, due to mild boredom, to, singlehandedly (accountwise), take on your entire tribe in a J3/Rob vs Avaz war. Up for it, or are you;
FW5478.jpg

DeletedUser

I think that would be called 'biting off more than you could chew'...