SLAP! vs Avaz

DeletedUser7687

Thank you farmer Joe J3.

Can I have the promised appology now?

And I think Jojo has explained the lack of positive response.

DeletedUser

No you can not, as there was no 'promised apology'. Yeah, i'd make an excuse too if i was scared :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7687

Then how about the promised retraction. Sorry if I confused a promise of a retraction with that of an apology. Same difference as far as I am concerned.

DeletedUser7687

Lies, dammned lies and statistics.

Not good as far as Avaz are concerned I know but nowhere near what was posted earlier today.

Side 1:
Tribes: Avaz
Side 2:
Tribes: SLAP!
Players: Mr Flippy

Timeframe: 02/10/2010 00:00:00 to 23/10/2010 00:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 297
Side 2: 113
Difference: 184

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 19
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,125,696
Side 2: 856,436
Difference: 1,269,260

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,455
Side 2: 158,164
Difference: 116,709

chart

As far as I am concerend it is a non war. The tribe have no interest in the war as can be shown from the multiple villages not related to the war taken since the war started (notice the correct date of start, one of the problems with the earlier stats).

The war started on the whim of our then diplomat who has since stopped playing this world. There was no consultation with the council and as far as I am concerned she was forced, cleverly, into a corner where she had to declare. That is not to say that we should not continue as she did speak for the tribe at that stage, just that it is something that slap! have far more interest in than us.

This is my personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of the tribe. Any comeback is on me only.

DeletedUser117

As far as I am concerend it is a non war. The tribe have no interest in the war as can be shown from the multiple villages not related to the war taken since the war started (notice the correct date of start, one of the problems with the earlier stats).

The war started on the whim of our then diplomat who has since stopped playing this world. There was no consultation with the council and as far as I am concerned she was forced, cleverly, into a corner where she had to declare. That is not to say that we should not continue as she did speak for the tribe at that stage, just that it is something that slap! have far more interest in than us.

This is my personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of the tribe. Any comeback is on me only.

Yes dear boy - we can all see what type of villages your tribe is interested in fighting. . . . :icon_rolleyes:
Legend
Grey - Avaz eating Barbs
Red - Avaz eating Slap!
Blue - Slap! eating Avaz
Yellow Slap! eating Barbs

Time frame - last month
noble.php

But I really admire you still having the guts to come over to the externals and log in - esp if my tribe had these kinds of stats . . .

DeletedUser

Not good as far as Avaz are concerned I know but nowhere near what was posted earlier today.

We didn't know he was inactive until the yellow dot showed up, then we checked and got curious. Saw you had took two off him. So we kicked? What would you do in this situation exactly? Keep them in the tribe and have them internalled whilst we attack no doubt :icon_rolleyes:

And for the numbers, it's done us well so far eh?

.... Well? No? Go away then?

DeletedUser7687

Yes dear boy - we can all see what type of villages your tribe is interested in fighting. . . . :icon_rolleyes:

And we can see what your tribe has been doing over the last week.......

Grey - barb nobling
Orange - internal nobling
Blue - nobling an ex player who had the effrontery to lose a few villages to Avaz
Red - other nobles
Black - Avaz

noble.php

Hardly a hotbed of war activity!

You have spent most of the last week taking your own players rather than the war.

As I have said before: lies, dammned lies and statistics. We can play this game for months if you want.

Lets face it, neither tribe is actively persuing the war to the end, are they?

PS thank you for the compliment - it has been quite a while since I was called a boy :)

DeletedUser

And we can see what your tribe has been doing over the last week.......

Grey - barb nobling
Orange - internal nobling
Blue - nobling an ex player who had the effrontery to lose a few villages to Avaz
Red - other nobles
Black - Avaz

noble.php

Hardly a hotbed of war activity!

You have spent most of the last week taking your own players rather than the war.

As I have said before: lies, dammned lies and statistics. We can play this game for months if you want.

Lets face it, neither tribe is actively persuing the war to the end, are they?

PS thank you for the compliment - it has been quite a while since I was called a boy :)

Firstly you can't say anything on the 'barb nobling' activity. Secondly awhile ago I sent this message out:

Cruddy17 on 13.10. at 20:12
Hey guys,

Well I didn't want to go any further with this as most of you are abiding by our no Barbs rule. However, to the others that aren't:

From now on, any Barb that is claimed under our Noble planner will be deleted if you haven't talked to myself/[player]J3east[/player]/[player]beo.wulf[/player] first. If you try it behind our backs then you will be warned. Do it again and you will be dismissed.

You all have plenty of food near you. Let the noobs noble the barbs for easy pickings later.

Hope you're all doing well, contact me if you need anything.

- Karl

Now, any member has to come to me with a viable reason for barb. nobling. Which I won't be letting you in on, either. Internal nobling? Yeah because we aren't going to eat the one's that have quit, would you:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 420
Side 2: 420
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,996,930
Side 2: 2,996,930

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 258,621
Side 2: 258,621

chart

Blue, nobling a player who went inactive but has come back to quit and be internalled. So yes, we have had other things to do apart from attack you guys. /looks at stats SLAP! vs. Avaz. What's your excuse? (And before you answer that, consider the amount of players you have and the amount we have).

DeletedUser7687

Mr Flippy's back in slap! ... way hey...

Oh! - no he is not - he has joined Bengal Lions. Are they part of your tribe?

No didn't think so.

Btw - the blue crosses were Mr Flippy.

So that's a lie - what else is?

Crudz said:
What's your excuse?

No excuse - as I said above, we are just not interested in this war.

DeletedUser

Mr Flippy's back in slap! ... way hey...

Oh! - no he is not - he has joined Bengal Lions. Are they part of your tribe?

No didn't think so.

Btw - the blue crosses were Mr Flippy.

So that's a lie - what else is?

Never done something for the lulz? Some people think too serious, you're one of them people.

I thought you didn't speak for the whole of your tribe? Any reason Alex has been stacked then if you have better things to do? Maybe if you guys took an interest, then maybe you wouldn't be slated by the rest of the world.

But really, if you wasn't bothered then we wouldn't be getting serious responses from your tribe and your leadership. Pull the other one pal. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7687

Crudz said:
Never done something for the lulz? Some people think too serious, you're one of them people.

Me! Too serious? I think not. All I am doing is pulling your chain!

I don't think I speak for the tribe but it is obvious that they are not interested in the war or we would have done something about it. Just my opinion, of course.

DeletedUser

Me! Too serious? I think not. All I am doing is pulling your chain!

I don't think I speak for the tribe but it is obvious that they are not interested in the war or we would have done something about it. Just my opinion, of course.

This thread hasn't just got 12 pages of replies from just SLAP! members. So no, it isn't 'obvious' they are not bothered about it otherwise they wouldn't of posted so much. Just, shrugged it off. Took it on the chin etc.

DeletedUser

Time Frame: 1 Month
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 02/10/2010 00:00:00 to 23/10/2010 00:00:00

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 19
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 8
Difference: 26

chart

The war started on the whim of our then diplomat who has since stopped playing this world. There was no consultation with the council and as far as I am concerned she was forced, cleverly, into a corner where she had to declare.

Forced into a corner :icon_rolleyes:? She came to me and told me if I didnt stop nobling the AVER refugees, she would declare on us, the orginal skype convo is in the opening post.

I'd say that too if I was losing. Also, you should be interested in the war, espically when this is happening to your players;

image.php

HORROR Avaz 28th September 2010 - 13:27:06 67,171
Avaz None 05th October 2010 - 13:27:07 0

image.php

DeletedUser

If you want to see war stats look at The CLOAK Vs EWaR stats, by far the most interesting war so far on this world :L
As for this "war" it's hardly going anywhere quickly

DeletedUser7687

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 8
Difference: 26

chart

nbxmxg_th.jpg

Now that really takes the lies, dammned lies and statistics quote.

Your player loses villages, is kicked from the tribe gets told by underwater(beo.wulf) in RL to log back on, joins another tribe and gives up villages to his old tribe and you want to include him in your conquers!!!!

Firstly he is your player and as prevoiusly stated even though you kicked him we are still entitled to claim our gains from him as we have to earn them - you are just gifted them.

Secondly he is not in our tribe so cannot be included in captures against us. (see above as to why we can)

Thirdly - it just stinks.

DeletedUser

If you want to see war stats look at The CLOAK Vs EWaR stats, by far the most interesting war so far on this world :L
As for this "war" it's hardly going anywhere quickly

Emm, EWaR arent really around anymore. The whole ordeal was over in 3-4 days.

Your player loses villages, is kicked from the tribe gets told by underwater(beo.wulf) in RL to log back on, joins another tribe and gives up villages to his old tribe and you want to include him in your conquers!!!!

Firstly he is your player and as prevoiusly stated even though you kicked him we are still entitled to claim our gains from him as we have to earn them - you are just gifted them.

Secondly he is not in our tribe so cannot be included in captures against us. (see above as to why we can)

Thirdly - it just stinks.

I was merely showing that we too, can add Mr Flippy into the stats in our favor. Meh, yous I wouldnt really think yous are entitled to claim him. He went inactive thus he was kicked (making him no longer part of our tribe), yous continued to noble him. You've probably seen this case brought up in other war threads but it in those it tends to be because the tribe kick him because hes being nobled off by the enemy tribe, thus making it a legitament claim.

DeletedUser

It lasted shortly because they couldn't cope with our strength and coordination :L

DeletedUser3194

Think I coped fairly well.

9ukAlex08 [Avaz]2,33 Mio.

Rank 9 ODD and not many vills lost considering my position.

I don't think it's you really coping if the rest of your tribe have decided to stack you, as the only thing you are really doing on your own is rebuilding the wall each time it loses a couple of levels.