Run Atilla Run!

DeletedUser

Run Run as fast as you can, he's stacked with support it's atilla the ... fun?!

AtillaTheFun has moved to WETLUV

Brave Move? Foolish? Wise-guy? /Discuss

DeletedUser

He left as part of the heroes - wetluv merge..:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Wow... how stupid can WETLUV get.

/Newsflash :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Wow... how stupid can WETLUV get.

/Newsflash :icon_idea:

how stupid can they get? Well that is an incredibly good question, because I do believe they never started being stupid?

So how stupid they can get has yet to be seen, nobody may ever know. Depends if people like you are ever invited, and then you will see a decline.

DeletedUser

muddled, hell are already surrounded... hows your enemy gaining 20 millions points exciting?

DeletedUser

Its certainly put WETLUV hot on the tail of =FATE= points wise.

I'm sure we'll see if it turns out to be a good move in the long run

DeletedUser

how stupid can they get? Well that is an incredibly good question, because I do believe they never started being stupid?

So how stupid they can get has yet to be seen, nobody may ever know. Depends if people like you are ever invited, and then you will see a decline.

You're already in there. Point proven. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You're already in there. Point proven. :icon_rolleyes:

What point?

The one where I stated that WETLUV were never stupid? Think through your arguments before you present them please :lol:

DeletedUser

What point?

The one where I stated that WETLUV were never stupid? Think through your arguments before you present them please :lol:

The point that they are stupid. You insulted me by saying "depends if people like you are ever invited" and I came back with saying "You're already in there" stating that they're stupid, and they made a mistake by recruiting you.

Congratulations, here's a song for you:

A Town Called Hipocrisy - LostProphets

DeletedUser

The point that they are stupid. You insulted me by saying "depends if people like you are ever invited" and I came back with saying "You're already in there" stating that you're stupid, and they made a mistake by recruiting you.

Congratulations, here's a song for you:

A Town Called Hipocrisy - LostProphets

Unfortunately you never specified which point you were agreeing with, while it may be obvious you have to be specific in your arguments.

Also... No thanks, I dislike bad music.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately you never specified which point you were agreeing with, while it may be obvious you have to be specific in your arguments.

Also... No thanks, I dislike bad music.

I don't know. Most people have common sense. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Go figure... :icon_rolleyes:

Disclaimer: I'm going to over use the :icon_rolleyes: emoticon from now on :)

DeletedUser8202

for the record wetluv aint stupid
im the idiot ^.^ so when your calling them stupid your getting it all wrong :lol:

fortunatly i aint got any rights in there otherwise so many things could have gone wrong by now hahahaha

also Lostprophets aint bad music
its one of the few god musics

DeletedUser

rad ...you are not on a position to talk about me on the forums..if you have a problem then mail me fella

words that you and your follower use such stupid,foolish,run etc...has been taking from the mirror that you have been looking this morning

everybody knows that atilla doesnt run away but run you over ..

be a man and use your weapon on the field not use your mouth for non-sense comments about peoples move

DeletedUser

rad ...you are not on a position to talk about me on the forums..if you have a problem then mail me fella

words that you and your follower use such stupid,foolish,run etc...has been taking from the mirror that you have been looking this morning

everybody knows that atilla doesnt run away but run you over ..

be a man and use your weapon on the field not use your mouth for non-sense comments about peoples move

I'm in a position to talk to anybody I want to on the forums. Don't have a problem with you; just watching your tribes actions.

Yes, I've been stupid, foolish & especially running this morning. Doing what exactly? Please, elaborate Atilla!

These forums are dead so they're not "non-sense" as you put it.

How is it even close to being a man to 'fight' on an online game? Stop talking such nonsense. TW isn't an RPG. :icon_rolleyes:

Thank you very much but I'll stay as a 14 year old teenager for the moment. (Yes, everybody who tried arguing against me in this thread did get pwned by a 14 year old) :icon_biggrin: