Rate the sig n av above.....

DeletedUser

8/10 - I like it, just enough to it

6/10 Good, simple (often the best) probably not quite enough to it tho.

P.s im just playing with mine and using this to see how its going :)

DeletedUser

a-5
s- 4

unfortunately the text is way to blurry to read at the minute, however like the avy logo

DeletedUser

3/10 - nothing special and too childish for my liking...
4/10 - Ehh... Doesn't look that good really...

DeletedUser8819

i done it in like 5minutes, when i have more time on my hands ill be more creative

a-0 eyes, so cliche
s-4 artistic and dark, knocked of some for the confederate cross...the south lost

DeletedUser5175

s-4 artistic and dark, knocked of some for the confederate cross...the south lost

Wow thats so not a confederate cross - suggest a quick read of your history books before you go marking people down :icon_redface:

6/10
4/10 - took me a while to recognise the writing, not sure whats in the background

DeletedUser8819

Wow thats so not a confederate cross - suggest a quick read of your history books before you go marking people down :icon_redface:

close enough for me. and if it is not...enlighten me and tell me what it is. just because its a little thinner doesnt mean it not what it is based on.

a-6
s-6

DeletedUser5175

Its nothing like the confederate cross! seriously, for one the confedrate flag is diagonal - what your failing to recognise is the Iron Cross which originated in Prussia but is probably more famous for its connection with the German army where it was awarded as a medal of bravery until the Second World War.

The confederate cross is a flag, it has different colours and stars running down the X part of the flag. How you mixed them up fails me

6/10
4/10

DeletedUser8819

i didntr mention the flag, i said the cross, not as the diagonal cross with the stars in it but the simplifies version of the cross like what they used on medals. confederates used it too, just one much higher up than the standard hillbillies, simple as. how you saw flag I have no idea
a-6
s-6

DeletedUser

A-7 looks pretty funky
S-7 looks good, even tho the words are abit difficult to read at first i like how u did it.

DeletedUser

sacre bleu

This is a very clever way to go off topic... without going off topic
a - 6
s - 4

(PS my sig is satire on someone else's... it was a while back though)

DeletedUser

A- 4 cant see enough detail due to being small, if it was big im sure ide rate it higher
S-0/10 for pic (there is none durpa durp) 5/10 for words, slightly funny but not the best ive seen

DeletedUser

8/10 I like it and matches with the siggy well

5/10 probably would have been a 9 but as this is a world 7 sig thread... recieve notice that you have been sued for 4 points!

DeletedUser

8/10 not sure about the green monkey idea, but it works

6/10 if it could be a higher resolution, then it would be great