Top 20 Tribes Opinions! <3

DeletedUser

hes being supported?
u sure?
clearly ive missed somthing then

i dont think its ALO supporting more old friends from rabdogs supporting
none the less it really isnt helping him specially with low walls

Keep hoping, but i can assure you that's not the case ;)

well the stats do show your initial nobling has slowed

Side 1:
Tribes: Meow
Side 2:
Tribes: ALO

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

side:[/u][/b]

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

chart

and yous stopped posting up stats etc so i assumed yous were getting a bit board/inactive

DeletedUser

Heh Ewar is gone because certain members like star and chewy have trouble with the tribe part of tribal wars.

Mainly they expect the tribe to be run to there needs so they get what they want and the rest suffer then when it dosnt go that way they throw a fit and leave.

If star hadnt left Ewar would probly still be here and cloak would be another of the long list of tribes that failed at there first real test :).

But im not fussed bout it i was only there for bout 3 days then i was called away to work and was almost a month before i got back.

I fully expect cloak to be slaughtered once another tribe decides they need to go :).

Only 2 tribes i really see worth mentioning at the moment anyway.

Tophat and hmmm who id say are 50/50 for strongest tribe depending on who you ask.
Id say tophat but im slightly biased considering i was in Ewar and i was in another tribe run by blindshot on a previous world and hes one of the few people ive played under that actually gave me a reason to be loyal to him.

We didnt stab anybody in the back in any case.
If you dont want to be attacked dont make plans to attack your friends.
You just had the bad luck to have one of the few people you told then warn us about your plans :).

I didnt lose anyway :) i had to go off to work and not 1 attack survived against me while i was there while the villages bordering me were being crushed into the ground and i was taking maybe 10% losses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7967

i dont think its ALO supporting more old friends from rabdogs supporting
none the less it really isnt helping him specially with low walls

well the stats do show your initial nobling has slowed

Side 1:
Tribes: Meow
Side 2:
Tribes: ALO

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

side:[/u][/b]

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

chart

and yous stopped posting up stats etc so i assumed yous were getting a bit board/inactive

I can see that those stats are not exactly great. Check again in a couple of days ;)

DeletedUser

BUMP/

1 Hmmm?
2 Tophat
3 CLOAK
4 Meow
5 ALO
6 CHOP!!
7 CRUZ
8 ~TS~
9 O~O
10 ORDER
11 SAXANG
12 A.F.A
13 WOOF
14 M.O.D
15 TM
16 RabDog
17 ~UTF~
18 SLASH
19 +NRS+
20 R.B.

DeletedUser6446

1 Hmmm? - They have been nr 1 for a long time and that can´t be overlooked. Imo a very good tribe with some great players. Respect when respect is due.
2 Tophat - My tribe so can´t really say much.
3 CLOAK - A very good tribe imo, have done very well in their past challenges and I see them doing well in the future.
4 Meow - I have been in this tribe and that gives me some what of a mixed feeling. I know they have some really good players when they put the time and effort in but as it seems right now i guess they don´t. Sadly enough.
5 ALO - I am quite impressed by these guys, they have done very well as for now and I look forward to seing what they will do in the future.
6 CHOP!!- I don´t really have anything good to say about them sadly enough.

As far as the rest I just cba. Sorry.

DeletedUser

2500 - 3000 lc
230 -300 rams
250 -300 MA
rest axemen

is how it is usually done :) (prays he is right :D)

DeletedUser

Theres not really a specific nuke mate there built to the individual players specific style.

I always run between 2-4 different nukes each designed for a different thing.

Normally lc heavy,axe heavy,siege heavy and one which is pure soldiers and no siege gear for use on villages with low or no walls or villages that have just been taken.

DeletedUser

Never ever nobleman heavy though.
Also surely a pure troop nuke wouldn't be used much!?

DeletedUser

It isnt so i did 1/7 as pure troop then 2 siege 2 axe 2 lc heavy.

The pure troop was for 2 main purposes.

If hitting a stacked village use the other 3 types to beat the wall down then the troop heavy will wipe out a large number of defenders when the walls low before a couple more of the others mop up watevers left.
Its proven in my case to save a lot of men.

In a few cases if id done it without that id have lost 2-3 nukes more to use siege gear in the nukes then the pure troop nukes.
There costly on time to build but there very effective if used right.

The second use is for quick recaps durin a war.

9 times out of 10 if u lose a villa they wipped your wall out first.
You'll know when the first support will arrive so u can time ur recap train i use pure troops to clear just in advance because with little to no wall a pure troop nuke is effective and has a shorter travel time meaning less time for the enemy to react to it and likely it will be considered a fake because people rarely expect an attack coming in at axe speed to be real.
Surprise is handy to have on ur side in that situation it makes it a lot more likely your going to hit succesfully.

DeletedUser

What happened to Ewar?

they picked a fight with cloak and several left due to internal stuff the rest ran away and started chop!

A few off there most loyal members stayed and ended up in Tophat

DeletedUser6695

they picked a fight with cloak and several left due to internal stuff the rest ran away and started chop!

A few off there most loyal members stayed and ended up in Tophat

And I joined Cloak just to be different :lol:

DeletedUser

1 - Hmmm? - number 1 by most measures. Good position throughout the world, only concern would probably be Meow gathering strength out on the rim in the south and east

2 - CLOAK - good sized tribe with some reasonable depth in members. In a good position to control the west of the world if they team up with Tophat to get rid of tribes like Chop!! and Cruz

3 - ALO - we are slowly getting rid of our numerous enemies

4 - Meow - only 1 or 2 good players left in the core of the world, the rest are safely on the rim hiding behind Hmmm?

5 - CHOP!! - pretty poor by all accounts. Over 85% barb/internal conquers tells its own story. God knows what they're going to do now they have fought and won against the barbarians of k53

6 - Tophat - not doing as well against Hmmm? as I thought they would. We will have to see if they're still together in the new year

7 - CRUZ - looks like the number of good players can be counted on the fingers of one hand, but they have a good opportunity to secure k43 and go from there

8 - O~O - not very aggressive and look like sitting ducks for Hmmm? really

9 - ~TS~ - poor beggars are getting ganged by Cloak and Cruz. I think Chop!! should take some of their villages before they disappear into other tribes' hands. Nobling barbs instead of enemy villages doesn't look good

10 - SAXANG - look like they're getting a good position in the north west corner of the world, but sadly lack any good sized players to lead any attacks. More interested in barbs than red or brown dots

11 - ORDER - small enclave in the middle of k44 but they are losing villages fast

12 - M.O.D - small, young tribe in the middle of k45. Survival depends on their list of friends

13 - A.F.A - good position in western k34 but reliant on 2 or 3 big players so will probably merge into someone like Cruz in the near future. Plenty of potential enemies in that part of the world though, if they were that way inclined. Too tempted by the barbs though

14 - RabDog - good bunch of guys, suffering from inactivity though I think

15 - EWaR - small group of players, depends on their friends

16 - TM - good position with potential enemies in every direction. Don't think they've got the fighters though

17 - WOOF - tiny rim tribe just waiting to be picked off

18 - R.B. - tiny rim tribe just waiting to be picked off

19 - ~UTF~ - tiny tribe scattered everywhere

20 - Carpe - tiny rim tribe just waiting to be picked off

DeletedUser

Haven't done this before so here we go

1 Hmmm? - Been rank 1 for to long now they are being challenged . Thanks for the ODD and the 3 attackers of the day with 700,058 dead Hmmm? troops .
2 CLOAK - My own tribe nothing to say but very good and always willing to help .
3 ALO - Haven't got involved in the war with Hmmm? they seem to care with finishing off Meow
4 Meow - Been there from the start have dropped some good players but wont last to long did have a good leader in Warrior who ran a very successful tribe on world 2 as well .
5 CHOP!! - Need to attack more . They control k53 so would be hard to remove them from there but need to stop nobling barbs and start taking some Hmmm? villages .
6 CRUZ - Been doing well against Hmmm? and all the ~TS~ members that jumped ship .
7 O~O -Growing slowly but will end up merging with someone or getting rimmed .
8 SAXANG - What to say again similar to O~O but will end up being rimmed .
9 WOOF - Small tribe fighting Hmmm? and not doing so bad .
10 M.O.D- A few players a bit like Tophat when they were like that but with none of the skill .
11 TM-Will end up being rimmed or merging as most tribe do .
12 ORDER- Seem as O~O will be rimmed probably very shortly in the future or end up merging .
13 EWaR - From the collapse of Tophat . EWar have risen again but are to small to be a big threat but are doing ok against Hmmm?
14 RabDog -Dint know much some ok players but dont think they will ever be big and will be rimmed or merge .
15 Carpe - Some CRUZ guys dont speak to highly of them .
16 DEATH!- No dont to much .
17 A.F.A- Good position in K34 will end up merging know some of there players personally they are ok but need to stop barb munching up there .
18 +NRS+ - Know Balzi from world 2 where he did me over with having a second account but couldnt get banned and set my tribe up(im sure it was you from world 2 with H D or something ) but are scattered trying to regrow .
19 RoEm - No nothing sorry
20 ~TS~ - After merging with Hmmm? looks like Serpico was kicked or left due to his stats looking bad for Hmmm? .

Sorry if they wont very good just started , if i did get any thing wrong then dont be scared to tell me but i think i got most things right .