First Nobled Village

DeletedUser

:/ very disappointing lol.

there are a couple of 1k+ point players within his striking distance yet he decides upon a 85 point wood bonus village

oh well every one has their tactics hope his works out good for him

DeletedUser

If memory serves LOB did this on W7, milestone whore methinks?

DeletedUser9077

Its a pathetic conquer. I wonder if these sort of conquers shouldnt just be left off the milestone thread

DeletedUser

Maybe make it first player conquered instead or set a minimum points limit

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Its a pathetic conquer. I wonder if these sort of conquers shouldnt just be left off the milestone thread

they should, but they won't, its peoples choice what they wish to noble, and A.F.A have a history of nothing but barb munching on uk3 too, also he hasn't hauled 1mil res by the time of nobles, considering its coins world, it costs 50K for academy, 83K for the coins and 140K for a noble(273K total) and many players haul 1mil before their academy is built, he can't have a whole lot of troops either, and the relatively low points before nobling suggests either low farm or fairly low mines(22/22/22 etc.) which combined with low hauls = low troops = nub.?

DeletedUser1942

Id have thought that with this world having slower barb growth, that people would be sensible and not barb munch.

Although, his village is small - so he probably doesnt have the troops to take someone out.

DeletedUser2918

Maybe make it first player conquered instead or set a minimum points limit

this ^^^

if you make it so that such conquers are irrelevant then we'll see a lot less of them. IMO people only do it for the 'infamy' of being on a worlds milestone thread. If you dont put em on then they wont do it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1410

World 7 had a milestone for both
First village
and first player
Just a thought

DeletedUser

Why all this complaining? Just means we don't have to worry about him for the future, any half-decent player in his area shouldn't have too much trouble nobling him.

DeletedUser

Why all this complaining? Just means we don't have to worry about him for the future, any half-decent player in his area shouldn't have too much trouble nobling him.

I love your post , and you <3

DeletedUser

Id have thought that with this world having slower barb growth, that people would be sensible and not barb munch.

Although, his village is small - so he probably doesnt have the troops to take someone out.

exactly what i was thinking

DeletedUser2918

what are the odds on now he feels he's achieved this great 'landmark' in TW history he'll now quit.

the fella dont need no troops in that case......

DeletedUser

There are bigger vills out there both barb and innactive players that wont have troops or walls that he could have taken. If he was farming he'd know this.

DeletedUser8815

If memory serves LOB did this on W7, milestone whore methinks?

I did and got flamed for it rotten.

So this time deliberately waited till someone else nobled first this time.

Oh and still going strong in rank 3 on uk7 so must have done something right.

DeletedUser

I did and got flamed for it rotten.

So this time deliberately waited till someone else nobled first this time.

Oh and still going strong in rank 3 on uk7 so must have done something right.

I've seen people who've been rimmed over twice become top 5. Seen guys who hovered under the 20:1 ratio till the threat quit and make top 10. Not to belittle your accomplishment, but you simply outlasted others and have little competition. That's usually true anywhere late game.