Haha! Nice one avrzeze ;)

my average D village for the newer worlds, 9.735 Points

Troops:

6390 sword
5460 archer
1480 Heavy calvary

Buildings:

20 HQ
25 barracks (Depending if i have 15 market or 20)
20 stable
5 workshop
1 academy
20 smithy
1 statue
15 market
30 for each mine
30 farm
30 warehouse
0 hiding place
20 Wall

DeletedUser857

best defensive build:

1250 HC
11500(ish) Spears
200 Cats

best offensive build:

1250 HC
11500(ish) Axes
200 Rams

DeletedUser

Oh no. I regret ever playing Tr*v**n now. (Yes, it is a swear word)

DeletedUser

Haha! Nice one avrzeze ;)

my average D village for the newer worlds, 9.735 Points

Troops:

6390 sword
5460 archer
1480 Heavy calvary

What?
Archers+Swords+HC?
NOT a good combination. Replace the swords with spears and then we'll talk.

DeletedUser596

best defensive build:

1250 HC
11500(ish) Spears
200 Cats

best offensive build:

1250 HC
11500(ish) Axes
200 Rams

What type of offense build is that?

Better one:

7000 axe
3000 light calvary
213 rams

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What type of offense build is that?

Better one:

7000 axe
3000 light calvary
213 rams

:icon_rolleyes:

Until you've tried a hc offense, you don't get to roll your eyes at it. I somewhat disagree with his figures on a world with simple tech, but hc in offense shouldn't be written off so promptly. Especially by someone with a D build that would get slaughtered by any lc heavy nuke - oh wait, that's pretty much every standard build nuke.

DeletedUser596

What?
Archers+Swords+HC?
NOT a good combination. Replace the swords with spears and then we'll talk.

Wasn't thinking at the time, Just picked one of 9.735 point villages with 24.000 farm and then copied the buildings, must of got confused when was making the troops.

though...Even saying that. its not a very terrible build.

DeletedUser596

Until you've tried a hc offense, you don't get to roll your eyes at it. I somewhat disagree with his figures on a world with simple tech, but hc in offense shouldn't be written off so promptly. Especially by someone with a D build that would get slaughtered by any lc heavy nuke - oh wait, that's pretty much every standard build nuke.

I didn't say anything about the HC..though there are better builds with HC in it.

have you played in the norweigan world? I cant remeber why i picked that Defense but there must of been some good reason.

DeletedUser

I didn't say anything about the HC..though there are better builds with HC in it.

have you played in the norweigan world? I cant remeber why i picked that Defense but there must of been some good reason.

Yes I have, but not for any prolonged period of time. I usually get dragged back to larger accounts on .net instead. And I can't really see any reason for picking that defence. Ironically, the only standard nuke I can think of that it would defend well against would be the 11k/1250 axe/hc one you disapproved of.

DeletedUser679

No, I haven't your point is?
Exactly. You haven't, hence why you can't comment it. The build you posted is a standard nuke, nothing spectacular. I'll write you saying standard nuke is better than a that HC nuke on your idiocy.

DeletedUser596

Yes I have, but not for any prolonged period of time. I usually get dragged back to larger accounts on .net instead. And I can't really see any reason for picking that defence. Ironically, the only standard nuke I can think of that it would defend well against would be the 11k/1250 axe/hc one you disapproved of.

A little ironic yes, Yes so do I, the only reason i picked that was because i was on .no at the time :)

wanted to do a quick example.

DeletedUser

HC nuke eww

The one thing I can't get past is that the HC attack per villager is the same as swords... fear my sword nuke!

DeletedUser596

Exactly. You haven't, hence why you can't comment it. The build you posted is a standard nuke, nothing spectacular. I'll write you saying standard nuke is better than a that HC nuke on your idiocy.

haha. how long does it take to build HC nuke? Cost? Farm? Compared to a standard nuke?

DeletedUser596

It's been prooved 300 rams is the best amount of rams to have. 213 = no good.

Maybe its better but 213 is still good, saves a bit of farm and its effective.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser679

haha. how long does it take to build HC nuke? Cost? Farm? Compared to a standard nuke?
Ewww, maths. You do suck if you think build time, strength and cost is everything. Grow out from your wannabe 1337ness.