World 8 Dream Team

DeletedUser

There seems to be loads of posts on player ratings, tribe ratings etc etc. All trying to drum up some interest in the forums.

Would anyone be interested in a dream team game. Same as fantasy football, using tw stats, picking a dream team and giving points to picked players and creating a league.

A yes or no is fine. If anyone has any ideas on how it should be scored; you can add.

I've not spoken to the Innogames, but might try and get them to stump up some premium prizes if their is enough interest. If I can't I might give some for a bit of fun.

What do you think?

DeletedUser

I'm in.

I suggest a maximum of 5 players per team with a cap on the total points? I personally have a few players which I know I would choose who are quite small at the moment .. *cough* :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

interesting, maybe elaborate a little more on how this would work?

DeletedUser

interesting, maybe elaborate a little more on how this would work?

Rather than goals, assists, clean sheets, goal conceded. As in fantasy football.

Replace them with nobled vill, ODA, ODD, Vill taken. I've notmade a rating system; just put it out there for interest. Any thoughts please add.

But there is a price limit. so like hiring mercenaries. so you can't just pick the top 5 players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4147

I know theres a little account which might show some potential. This would allow my point cap to provide a nice space for already bigger players.

I'm up for this one, for sure. Sounds like a good idea.

DeletedUser8782

I know theres a little account which might show some potential. This would allow my point cap to provide a nice space for already bigger players.

I'm up for this one, for sure. Sounds like a good idea.

Shhhhhhhh, we got to stay undercover :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8378

So come on then, what are the rules?

- total amount points your allowed, is it say 250K per team at the inital spendage?
- How many players in each team, is this 11 players?
- Are you allowed maximium of 2 players from any 1 tribe or no limit?
- scoring system?

Or was this just an idea that wont be followed through?

DeletedUser1410

ok might be better if we pick 2 players from the rankings on each page ie
2 from 1 - 20
2 from 21- 40
2 from 41 - 60
2 from 61 - 80
2 from 81 - 100

Points will be awarded

5 for taking a village
10 for rimming a player
5 for each place they move up the rankings
5 for attacker of the day
5 for defender of the day

Points taken away

- 5 if you loose a villa
- 100 if a player picked gets rimmed
- 5 for ever place lost in the rankings
- 25 if the player you pick, his tribe disbands

It would start on a set day and last one month. or 30 day.
We would have to have some judges to help but everyone will be responsible for there tally of points.
Also you cannot pick anyone from your own tribe.
And if A player quits then you loose 100 points
you cannot pick 2 players in the same ranking page in the same tribe
If there tribe

So rankings as they stand now
1 - 20

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 Meh Meh Meh Honey 51.966 9 5774
2 Ruffus iPod 36.255 9 4028
3 Locutas of Borg iPod 35.041 7 5006
4 IXXXI Honey 33.592 7 4799
5 hukhong219 01 26.481 6 4414
6 .Sprinter. Fate 25.500 5 5100
7 Bazza The Brave W1NGE 25.195 5 5039
8 Ecosse iPod 24.454 4 6114
9 ish4u iPod 23.843 5 4769
10 suneilsetiya iPod 22.945 5 4589
11 stokepa31 WKD 22.854 5 4571
12 rockerdish WKD 22.732 4 5683
13 94jackd94 iPod 21.609 4 5402
14 skel iPod 21.457 4 5364
15 Purple WKD WKD 21.034 4 5259
16 Twobob iPod 20.820 5 4164
17 Junior Rob iPod 20.093 4 5023
18 Will-Nuke-For-Food WKD 19.670 5 3934
19 solmir L-S 19.312 6 3219
20 KYHKKK GO 18.502 4 4626

I could pick
Meh Meh Meh
hukhong219

Both from different tribes so thats fine.

thoughts?

DeletedUser5582

I am liking this idea.

Few thoughts though?

Should folks be allowed say 2 transfers after they have picked their teams in a "transfer" window to be decided up front and let the competition run a little longer maybe?

Should rimming a player under a certain amount of points be excluded from any points total? Or should more points be awarded for rimming say a 10k player than one with under 2k?

Internals should be discounted totally?

DeletedUser

Is this were thought out well could be really awesome.

"5 for taking a village"
-how about instead 1 point for every 1000 points so if one conquers a 3k villa he gets 3 points, and if it were a barb then we could say you get half the points so 1.5 points? plus maybe a 1 point base regardless of the type of villa conquered, so if it's an internal or a villa under 1k points you get 1 point, if it's a 7k barb you get 3.5+1=4.5 points, if its a 2k enemy villa you get 2+1=3 points.

-Also maybe points for ODA and ODD, for example every 200k ODA or for every 500k ODD get 3 points? (more points to be awarded for ODA as that is down to each individual player where as ODD is more dependant on enemy tribes.)

"5 for attacker of the day
5 for defender of the day"

-what about for looter? :lol:

ok might be better if we pick 2 players from the rankings on each page ie
2 from 1 - 20
2 from 21- 40
2 from 41 - 60
2 from 61 - 80
2 from 81 - 100

-good idea, we're still gonna need a points ceiling as then otherwise the first person would just chose rank 1&2, rank 21&22, etc

- 25 if the player you pick, his tribe disbands
isn't that a bit harsh if the disbanding has nothing to do with the player in question?

Should rimming a player under a certain amount of points be excluded from any points total? Or should more points be awarded for rimming say a 10k player than one with under 2k?
yeah this needs to be considered

Should folks be allowed say 2 transfers after they have picked their teams in a "transfer" window to be decided up front and let the competition run a little longer maybe?
this may be a problem as then if one of the people knows that one of their players is about to get rimmed or is in the process of quitting beforehand. Perhaps for every transfer you lose a certain amount of points?

DeletedUser

"5 for attacker of the day
5 for defender of the day"

-what about for looter? :lol:

You blatently only said that cause its the only one you get commonly :icon_wink:

Also I think anybody competing shouldn't be allowed to be chosen in game. ie. If Ruffus is competing in the dream team, nobody can pick him for their dream team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also I think anybody competing shouldn't be allowed to be chosen in game. ie. If Ruffus is competing in the dream team, nobody can pick him for their dream team.

I personally think your wrong on this, just cos you pick a dream team should not mean you cant be selected as a player. i dont see how this has any effect on the outcome.

DeletedUser

I personally think your wrong on this, just cos you pick a dream team should not mean you cant be selected as a player. i dont see how this has any effect on the outcome.

Well it's not really about the outcome or anything, more just an idea :)

DeletedUser8378

Just one question, who is taking the ownership to manage this and keep the league up to date.

Im assuming its 0924 as its his idea and post ;-)

DeletedUser6695

If Looter,attacker and defender are in it, I demand plunderer