World 8 Dream Team

DeletedUser1410

Looter and the like falls down to activity and could be because an account is co-played and I know so could taking villages but looter and the like shouldn't be added IMHO
@ Luca

To pick 1 and 2
21 & 22 and the like
This might not work because of them being in your tribe or have anything to do with it

Remember that the points they have at start has nothing to do with the point they could have in a month, they could go up or down,
So 'your pick' could be because you know of the player that started late?
Or the fact he's in a good location

There are loads of things to look at when it comes to picking the players you want in your dream Team.
Points aren't everything remember?

I will look at the rest of the posts and do a New draft and we'll go from there.

Also is there going to be a prize pool?
10 players say all put in 50 Prem points? ( if thats ok with TW? )

DeletedUser

all commit 200pp per month for each monthly winner.(agian if TW dnt mind)

DeletedUser

for plunderer you just have to attack the villa with lets say 5 axes and you wouldn't get much res where as for looter you accually get res so you have to send more trips

DeletedUser6695

The more farm runs you send the more res you haul :/

DeletedUser

you can send 5 axes which does not give much res but if you had 3000 axes and you sent 5 to each thats 600 farm runs, and they could all be to the same village and you could do that all day

DeletedUser

you can send 5 axes which does not give much res but if you had 3000 axes and you sent 5 to each thats 600 farm runs, and they could all be to the same village and you could do that all day

If you send 3000 axes you will loot more than you need... I send 10 LC to each farm on a cycle because I get a fair amount of resources in each and I am not sending to much.

DeletedUser

Good to see some interest.

I'll have a think, it might be quite basic to start. I think if we can get 10-15 people we have a workable league.

People talk with great authority on stats (Me included). And it would be a good way to rate if someones opinion actually holds some value. Rather than he who shouts loudest.

Give me a week and I'll try to come up with something. keep giving ideas, they are useful and helps see if there is enough interest.

The world is still young! So plenty of time to think about choices.

Value wise I was thinking something simplistic. Pick 1st place it costs you 100 points, pick 100th it costs you 1 point. perhaps 250 points to pick a 5 man team. Assuming we use just the the top 100 players.

DeletedUser6695

well no, I can send 1 LC runs and get plunderer, at almost any size. If I want to get looter, I have to be one of the top farmers.

OKay okay... I get plunder 3-4 times a week, so I just wanted some points okay?

Also awards should'nt be on it as the same players get it day in day out

DeletedUser

I'm game for the giggles. but remember someone has to sit there and judge all the points of 100 players every 30 days. and then revert them to everyone elses dream team, so dont make it too difficult.

DeletedUser

Yes but when do you find 0 walls in barbarians at this stage? (apart from when they have had rams sent of course :lol:)

DeletedUser

Can still easily be done, and you'l see me in the top 100 soon enough :icon_wink:

Late starts on rim are easier I find

Hehe good :icon_wink:

Yes they definatly are :) shame the .co.uk rims aren't out in K36 and so :lol: