HC Strat discussion thread

DeletedUser

(ie any nuke with hc in it is a bad nuke)

HC nukes are actually pretty common for 15 tech worlds in the late game, and if you payed attention he thought this was like 15 tech but with 5 less techs.

DeletedUser

HC nukes are actually pretty common for 15 tech worlds in the late game, and if you payed attention he thought this was like 15 tech but with 5 less techs.

Since when has something being common made it good? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Well firstly I said it was bad in terms of pure offensive power or at least that was my meaning. But yes I do also say in general the "oe" really "thar" method of hc has much better alternatives..

Cause I mean most people farm wrong too, that would be why they all dont have the 3.7 million res farmed that I do. Excuse me if I dont slow my farming method down cause most people do it another way. Just makes a lot of people dumb instead of one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Cause I mean most people farm wrong too, that would be why they all dont have the 3.7 million res farmed that I do. Excuse me if I dont slow my farming method down cause most people do it another way. Just makes a lot of people dumb instead of one.

I'm farming quite a bit differently than you are though :p

Pretty sure I've passed you in total res hauled too.

DeletedUser

I'm farming quite a bit differently than you are though :p

Pretty sure I've passed you in total res hauled too.
No you havent I was ahead of you last night when you were 50k ahead of me in looter for the day right now you're only 10k ahead of me for looter of the day, so the gap has widened in the last 12 hours.. Granted in the last 6 hours it has narrowed since I did pass you for about three hours in looter of the day, but that sleep thing gets in my way. :(

DeletedUser

Well firstly I said it was bad in terms of pure offensive power or at least that was my meaning. But yes I do also say in general the "oe" really "thar" method of hc has much better alternatives..

Well I'm not sure if you know this or not... but most late game players... know how to do late game. :icon_rolleyes: if this were like 15 tech but with 5 less techs I would deffinately have a few HC nukes by the end of the three year period. Especially considering that the super villages decides the winner of this world.

DeletedUser

but most late game players... know how to do late game.
How do you figure that? You could attempt to countermand my arguments against hc strat, or you can continue to make unfounded statistics, ie that most late game players do it, and unfounded assertions that most late game players know what they are doing. Somehow I am guessing you chose option B. And you'll probably throw in an obnoxious smiley while your at it

DeletedUser

I don't know... maybe because I've played multiple late game accounts for rank one tribes? :icon_rolleyes: (I tend to fill in late world accounts for a couple weeks until the duke finds a good replacement) They seem to know their stuff, and it seems to coorispond from one world to the next.

DeletedUser

I don't know... maybe because I've played multiple late game accounts for rank one tribes? :icon_rolleyes: (I tend to fill in late world accounts for a couple weeks until the duke finds a good replacement) They seem to know their stuff, and it seems to coorispond from one world to the next.
or you can continue to make unfounded statistics, ie that most late game players do it, and unfounded assertions that most late game players know what they are doing. Somehow I am guessing you chose option B. And you'll probably throw in an obnoxious smiley while your at it

I like how I called it.

and lol
I tend to fill in late world accounts for a couple weeks until the duke finds a good replacement)

DeletedUser

No I admitted to getting bored at late game then leaving when someone suitable or "a good replacement" can take my place.... There seems to be a reading problem on this world. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No I admitted to getting bored at late game then leaving when someone suitable or "a good replacement" can take my place.... There seems to be a reading problem on this world. :icon_rolleyes:
Okay. Lets play this game! Lets forget about what the Jones' are doing. Since you seem to think you are a good player. Explain to me the advantages of HC strat. And I will rip them all apart 1 by 1.

DeletedUser

Better yet... since you seem to think you are the best thing to ever hit tribal wars how about you tell us all how there is only one strat that someone can play the game and suceed. the argument at hand isn't that HC nukes are the best. It is simply that HC nukes can be usufull at times.

DeletedUser

Better yet... since you seem to think you are the best thing to ever hit tribal wars how about you tell us all how there is only one strat that someone can play the game and suceed. the argument at hand isn't that HC nukes are the best. It is simply that HC nukes can be usufull at times.

If they aren't the best, how are they useful? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Okay. Lets play this game! Lets forget about what the Jones' are doing. Since you seem to think you are a good player. Explain to me the advantages of HC strat. And I will rip them all apart 1 by 1.

They're pretty, also fast. Also pretty.

DeletedUser

Who said there is only one way:icon_neutral: But there are definitely wrong things to do. Also a few hc nukes is not what was being disscussed hc strat does no work on the macroscopic level, that goes against the doctrine of the strategy.

Best thing to ever hit tw? Naa

Been rank one multiple times, top 20 over 25 times, lead multiple number 1 tribes, have had those tribes hold over 10 top 20 spots from early game all the way to late game?

Well yeah I have done all that, which does lend credence to the fact that I know what I am talking about.

They're pretty, also fast. Also pretty.

Once again aaqib your argument is impeccable.

DeletedUser

No
White horses are pretty

My techs are almost 5 :O

Edit: :scout::scout::scout::scout::scout:
Look
They are so rideable <3

DeletedUser1511

Been rank one multiple times, top 20 over 25 times, lead multiple number 1 tribes, have had those tribes hold over 10 top 20 spots from early game all the way to late game?

Hey nauz :lol:

DeletedUser

Play ds-lan a lot?