HC Strat discussion thread

DeletedUser

Been rank one multiple times, top 20 over 25 times, lead multiple number 1 tribes, have had those tribes hold over 10 top 20 spots from early game all the way to late game?

Well yeah I have done all that, which does lend credence to the fact that I know what I am talking about.

Check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check and check.

Once again aaqib your argument is impeccable.

I always enjoy putting forth a well reasoned argument with statistical analysis to back my principles :icon_razz:

No
White horses are pretty

My techs are almost 5 :O

Edit: :scout::scout::scout::scout::scout:
Look
They are so rideable <3

Let me teach you a little something about genetic characteristics Thirsty.

If a Heavy Cavalry were to make a Scout heavy with foal, what resource cost, attack level and general/cavalry defense would the resulting foal have?
Yeah thats right, make a Punnet's square and find out.

PS : Also farm space.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well I'm not sure if you know this or not... but most late game players... know how to do late game.

No, they really don't.

Most of them would get royally thrashed by "world hoppers" at every stage of the game because they know very very little about game's mechanics.

Nobling barbs and internalling doesn't exactly take a lot of skill.

DeletedUser

No, they really don't.

Most of them would get royally thrashed by "world hoppers" at every stage of the game because they know very very little about game's mechanics.

Nobling barbs and internalling doesn't exactly take a lot of skill.

They haven't even got that to fall back on this world. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser5582

Ok moved a lot of posts to here as was a new discussion. original thread (about 10 tech remember that!) can be found here here