WC officialy declares war upon...

DeletedUser10166

guess its time to see if all those war refugees that you took in will actually fight or run away again.

I don't think they're war refugees.. specially because non of them asked to join (that's what refugees do).. we saw some good players asked them if they wanted to join, we verify they were actually "good players" and if they were they stay :p, we have only quality in WC :p

DeletedUser8105

Good luck to all, sorry WC but we wont merge with you this way either, guess its time to see if all those war refugees that you took in will actually fight or run away again.

Fantastic statement,you surely must learn the meaning of the word refugee ^_^

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Now now people... just because sparks logic and reasoning doesn't make sense to anybody else doesn't mean that she isn't right... please understand that sparks is always right,is never contradictory and has never ever ever done exactly what she criticises others for...

The sooner you all except this and realise that Sparks speaks the truth the less head scratching and general banging of heads against a brick wall will be done by all...

If leaving one tribe that wasn't at that point involved in the war to join another tribe that is involved in the war makes me a refugee or somehow scared of the almighty sparks then hey ho... The fact that sparks won't attack me pretty much says it all to anyone of sane mind...

DeletedUser9748

And a map for those who would like to see how tribes are spread through uk9. Seems like global war right? One with loads of imagination could say that it's like a man, splitted in blue and red, his left side fighting the right :p

uk9

WC: Blue
RESIST: Red

DeletedUser

Meh old news we knew about this weeks ago.

I've been chatting with the the leaders of WC :) recently regarding RESIST and the threat they pose to all of us both currently and long-term...

The current suggestion/idea, though still at it's very early stages of anything being put into practice, is as follows...

Anyone that reads the external forums and has some knowledge of my "relationship" with Sparks Princess.sparkles will understand that we are not the best of friends...

WC initially had an alliance with RESIST when they were formed, mainly for the mutual destruction of KTHX... this was downgraded to a NAP which is currently unlikely to last...

In anticipation of the NAP being canceled and RESIST moving their attention from KTHX towards WC, WC have been working on there own plans...

WC are a good, active, well run, aggressive tribe that play for fun, win or lose and are very good at it...

The leadership is both skilled and experience and the move of Ballerond from KTHX to WC an example of this...

I've played with a number of them on previous worlds so can give them my personal recommendation...

As some of you will be aware the main reason why WC hasn't attacked us and has shared targets between us is due to this friendship...

The idea is that they invite me to join WC... which, if sparks acts as expected would lead to RESIST canceling the NAP and hastening any plans they have to attack WC...

As WC have been preparing for this for sometime they are confident they can take on RESIST and win.. but like any sensible player want to go into a war with the biggest advantage possible...

Due to my friendship with WC leadership I would expect that anyone that would like to join WC, understanding that they will be entering a war with RESIST are welcome... though WC currently only have 4 spaces left in their tribe and therefore restricted to those that are ready and willing to support the tribe with everything they have in the war...

The benefits of taking out RESIST should be clear for all to see.. even if you expect WC to take loses in the war the removal of RESIST would leave WC head and shoulders above all other tribes on the world...

For those left behind in WIN, WC would be willing to offer an alliance/NAP/whatever you feel is most beneficial... WC want RESIST villages not WIN villages, if they wanted them regardless of our friendship they would of come and taken them already...

So that's the idea/proposition... as I said it's still early days and it may not even happen but if it does, it will happen quickly... so now is the opportunity to have a think, a look on the map, post any comments, thoughts, questions...

Personally I play this game for fun, war is far more fun then farming and building troops that look pretty but do nothing... and wars are more fun when you win them and when you WIN them against the biggest Tribe/players on the world...

Rob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The reasons: Sparkles formed RESIST to fight KTHX. She decided to make some strong allies and bring down that pro-premade tribe that threaten to conquer uk9. From what is shown so far, she succeed in some way. But she did not stop there. She thought that other people ought to respect and fear her. That they could stand her egoistic behavior just because she was a top player and has taken down KTHX. That's the reason diplomats like to speak out. Our personal reason? This world is getting pretty boring and we like to spice up things. What's better than the two top tribes fighting each other??
[/URL]

Yep
Resist nobled 43 Kthx villages
Your tribe nobled 2 kthx villages thanks for being strong allies to bring down kthx lol.

DeletedUser

Now now people... just because sparks logic and reasoning doesn't make sense to anybody else doesn't mean that she isn't right... please understand that sparks is always right,is never contradictory and has never ever ever done exactly what she criticises others for...

The sooner you all except this and realise that Sparks speaks the truth the less head scratching and general banging of heads against a brick wall will be done by all...

If leaving one tribe that wasn't at that point involved in the war to join another tribe that is involved in the war makes me a refugee or somehow scared of the almighty sparks then hey ho... The fact that sparks won't attack me pretty much says it all to anyone of sane mind...

You jump tribes like i have never seen, if you wanted a fight why didn't you stay in kthx lol

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm tempted to jump to RESIST, at least then I'd get incoming.. which is more then I will ever get from RESIST.... as we all know, sparks has never and will never have the guts to attack me... even when I wipe her biggest nuke she can't even find it within herself to do anything... lol...

As for outing your spy on a public forum... never a very clever idea is it?! I'm sure they are feeling so happy that they put their faith in sparks just to be screwed over... it's no wonder there are so few members of RESIST and so many willing to join WC to fight RESIST... must be great to be loved... lol...

DeletedUser

Meh why attack you, we will attack something that is actually a threat.
He aint a spy just someone who had lets say a negative opinion of you and gave me info on that nothing else

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I know.. I'm such a little boy noob that isn't a threat yet you call me a refugee and say I should of stayed in KTHX where I wouldn't of been a threat so wouldn't of been attacked, I guess William Barrett isn't a threat either... contrition yourself much?... just make your mind up and stick with it... and stop wasting you time posting on here and go and actually send some attacks.. your at war you know...

One mans terrorist is another mans hero...

What sparks should be asking herself is how I knew to noble an inactive red dot just in time to wipe her nukes... I guess I'm just lucky like that...

DeletedUser9748

The war has started with some first attacks landing in RESIST villages. Nukes have been killed and a village has been conquered so far. RESIST do not seem to fight back yet, but it's still early...let's see if Sparks and her team has something to show to uk9 and prove worthy of their rank ;)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
No one in WC is a threat to RESIST so why would they attack?!!? but meh...

I'm in a good mood so I'll say so far RESIST, mainly sparks, is defending well looking at the stats...

0DA: WC = 171,977 RESIST = 2007
ODD: WC = 4309 RESIST = 241,792

More dead O than dead D...

DeletedUser

It is cause we are farming:)
Defending well???? your attacking our outskirts lmao

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I Wonder who has looter of the day?

I really don't want to know that you wear a skirt... I guess sparks must like you that way...

Ohh hang on.. I hear a rumour that someone in WC has incoming...

...No panic... just a rumour...

DeletedUser

We don't fight we spread the message of love around uk9
You have anger management issues not hugged enough as a child i am gathering.

DeletedUser9748

Don't take this thread into personal ironies and stuff, seriously...just focus on the war ok?

I have not seen Clyde or Sparks writing a lot, what are they afraid of?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
We don't fight we spread the message of love around uk9
You have anger management issues not hugged enough as a child i am gathering.

It's true... I was abandoned as a child and have never been hugged... :(

So RESIST the tribe set up to fight a war.. now just wants to hug.. I wonder what's changed?!!?...

But as B says.. why waste words trying to score childish points when you can get your troops to do if for you...

The attack button is right next to the support button.. you should try it some day...

DeletedUser

Don't take this thread into personal ironies and stuff, seriously...just focus on the war ok?

I have not seen Clyde or Sparks writing a lot, what are they afraid of?

Clowns?:icon_twisted:
You never responded to my question about you being great powerful allies and nobling two thx villages =(

DeletedUser

But as B says.. why waste words trying to score childish points when you can get your troops to do if for you...

The attack button is right next to the support button.. you should try it some day...

You had plenty of time to attack while you were tribe hopping, you guys declared on us, we attack when ever we like it is up to you to destroy us.:icon_biggrin: