Player: Indecisive Nubs
Village: Adam Is Smexy (549|505) K55
Arrival: Nov 30, 2011 12:42:41:531
Arrival in: 0:16:47

» Request support
» Rally point
» Show walking duration (Tag tool)

DeletedUser

Yes players doing the quests then leaving or restarting lost once and not making the same mistake farm wise

DeletedUser

I don't believe you a word you're trying to fool us here!1 :icon_evil:
rolleyes.gif

*cough*

DeletedUser

well farm go out where you not been I now hitting haul limit with 4 barbs, and you not getting my report on the dead :lol:

DeletedUser6623

ouch... barbs pack a punch :|

Attacker: ---
Origin: Bonus village (548|504) K55

Quantity: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: Indecisive Nubs
Destination: Adam Is Smexy (549|505) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

DeletedUser

umm... anyone else finding their barbs are rebelling? :lol:

Origin
Player: ---
Village: Bonus village (548|504) K55

Destination
Player: Indecisive Nubs
Village: Adam Is Smexy (549|505) K55
Arrival: Nov 30, 2011 12:42:41:531
Arrival in: 0:16:47

» Request support
» Rally point
» Show walking duration (Tag tool)

Why in the world do you already have smithy?

DeletedUser6775

build swords and you will see! i was like wwwwhhhhaaaatttt for all of about 5 seconds lol

DeletedUser

ah that curious barb attack appears as soon as you give command to recruit swords? ô.o didn't know that thanks for this won't recruit swordsmen anyway at that early stage :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6775

nope lol but follow the quests and you will see for sure lol

DeletedUser

Next they'll send nobles...and we'll all know what it's like to be sir cornish.

DeletedUser

Why in the world do you already have smithy?

For swords. Microfarming is better so that you can avoid losing all your troops encountering a spiked barb, but spears microfarmed tend to die on basic defence.

DeletedUser6623

level 1 smithy is the first step to acad rushing :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

For swords. Microfarming is better so that you can avoid losing all your troops encountering a spiked barb, but spears microfarmed tend to die on basic defence.

I'll probs skip swords for now and go straight for axe to microfarm with. Swords are too slow and it pisses me off having to wait a 4 hour round trip for them to gather up a whole 1/1/1 haul :lol:

DeletedUser

I'll probs skip swords for now and go straight for axe to microfarm with. Swords are too slow and it pisses me off having to wait a 4 hour round trip for them to gather up a whole 1/1/1 haul :lol:

Yes swords are slow though swords carry more 15 whereas Axe carry 10, You really only need to make 1 or 2 of them per farming to keep your spears safe. :) Oh hurry up LC I miss you so..

DeletedUser

Completing the quests that reward you troops you come out with 30 spears, 10 swords, and 10 axes. That itself is more than enough for microfarming. Those troops are more than enough to farm for days at this point with limited hauling. So your point is invalid.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Completing the quests that reward you troops you come out with 30 spears, 10 swords, and 10 axes. That itself is more than enough for microfarming. Those troops are more than enough to farm for days at this point with limited hauling. So your point is invalid.

But if you build your smithy you get to the quests where you get another 10 free swords.... plus it doesn't help when you lose all your free troops to spiked barbs so you have to actually build some.. :(

But mainly, I built my smithy coz it looks pretty in my village and I'm quest whorring...