13	Gargareth	Quest!	835	1	835
14	Nibbler    	BOGOF	833	1	833
15	--DIE--         RAGE	828	1	828
16	numerek9113	ChotN	825	1	825
17	sb007ck    	~R~	825	1	825
18	kasjanek9113	ChotN	819	1	819
19	-vengeance-	WC :)	813	1	813
20	Bazza The Brave	Titans	812	1	812
I've attempted to gauge what buildings the top ten players might have built but keep in mind that my estimates may not be correct.

1. limitless~ Currently rank 1 with, I'm guessing, 22/22/18 mines, and probably a level 23 mine in que. Highest mines in the world, so obviously doing well. He upped his HQ as well, around level 14/15. Will probably stick around depending on when he stops minewhoring and what his neighbours think of his mines. In the tiribe ChotN, which are either his friends from previous world, or, I guess, he's using them.

2. Lionheart123~ Bit behind on mines, with 20/20/xx. Been amongst the top due to early smithy, early stable before falling down behind those with high mines. Currently climbing up again by starting his HQ rush, currently on HQ 18. Might be one of the first to acad if he chooses to, but doubt he has enough income to noble fast. Will stick in the top 5 for a while, but will start dropping ranks when others start to noble. Duke of RAGE, who are currently rank 1 with several of their players getting stable early.

3. NoSympathy~ Myself and Cory, rank 3 with the second highest mines in the world. Not gonna comment much on myself, but think will stick around. Baron of Quest!, small tribe outside top 20.

4. Perfect Harmony~ 21/21/17 mines, currently rank 5 and only top twenty player who is tribeless. Like Lionheart, starting to HQ rush with HQ of 15 or 16, but has a higher income. I think he'll stick around for a while.

5. Assassin222~ 21/21/17 mines, fallen a bit behind due to early stable. Seems to be building HQ levels in between mine levels and currently on HQ 15. In W.G, which doesn't seem to be a particularly promising tribe.

6. FatIgor~ 22/22/18 mines, surprisingly high mines but still only rank 6. Unsure whether he has a stable or not. Also in RAGE.

7. spikeytroll~ Very erratic que and hard to guess what he's built; around 19/20/18 I think. His que suggests he's using resources on troops (moreso than others) or inactive. Also in RAGE.

8. worf201~ 19/20/18 mines I think, has large gaps in his build time, suggests he might also be building troops. In L-S, remake from a previous world I think.

9. Indecisive Nubs~ TW Stats messed up his village logs due to him restarting, but has around 20/21/xx mines. Boasting about being first to 1k plunders, so seems like he has a lot of spare time. :icon_razz: Also in the tribe RAGE.

10. gilesblake~ 19/22/16 mines I think, prioritizing clay and neglecting iron, which will make his mine upgrades slower. Also in the tribe RAGE.

5 of the top ten players are in RAGE, 1 each in ChotN, Quest!, W.G and L-S and one tribeless.
7 of the top twenty players are in RAGE, 3 in ChotN, 2 in Quest!, 1 each in W.G, L-S, ABAD, BOGOF, ~R~, W.C and Titan and one tribeless.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Interesting and makes me feel good as I'm not that far behind on mines as I thought I was... probably means I've not got as many troops as I thought I did...

Interesting that you've got two players on 22/22/18, one you say with the highest mines, but you've got the 2nd highest mines...

I'm guessing but that would put you on 22/22/17, and I know a player not in your posted top 20 only 1 mine level behind that...

Looks like RAGE worked it out early doors how to point whore and have passed it around well... good work... they might be a tribe that hits rank 1 very early and actually stays there for a change... rather than getting blown away by all the LC rushing farming monsters...

DeletedUser7179

Nice post and good read! Seems to be rather accurate as well.. I have very similar ideas of what everyone has!

yes my tribe are doing well although without saying too much.. we are not all playing the same and have a very good base of different types of players! I have worked hard to recruit what I have seen to be the right kind of player! Although obviously not everything is clean cut we have done quite well to get a good solid base set up early! Been rank 1 since day one and now have a nice 3k cushion and pulling away further everyday... Although points don't win prizes but they sure do help! :)

DeletedUser

nice post :) well described, intresting to see mine levels ;)

will be intresting to see the outcome on this world, although i do believe you have the same idea on the ranks and future ranks

DeletedUser

Interesting and makes me feel good as I'm not that far behind on mines as I thought I was... probably means I've not got as many troops as I thought I did...

Interesting that you've got two players on 22/22/18, one you say with the highest mines, but you've got the 2nd highest mines...

I'm guessing but that would put you on 22/22/17, and I know a player not in your posted top 20 only 1 mine level behind that...

Looks like RAGE worked it out early doors how to point whore and have passed it around well... good work... they might be a tribe that hits rank 1 very early and actually stays there for a change... rather than getting blown away by all the LC rushing farming monsters...

I posted comments for both mine and limitless' builds before looking at FatIgor's; I asummed he wouldn't have high mines like the rest of RAGE members. However, I do have 22/22/17 mines, so depending on the convention you use to rank, we would either have second or third highest mines.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I posted comments for both mine and limitless' builds before looking at FatIgor's; I asummed he wouldn't have high mines like the rest of RAGE members. However, I do have 22/22/17 mines, so depending on the convention you use to rank, we would either have second or third highest mines.

I'm not arguing about whether your 2nd or 3rd highest mines... either is pretty impressive if you ask me...

Though it's nice to know that the only thing keeping my son's account out of the top 20 is stables and slacking on the VHQ whoring...

On a side note a see a L-A member in the top 10, from what i've seen L-S seen to get destroyed on every world with a similar core membership on every world.. just don't understand why players return to the same tribe world after world and somehow expect a different outcome.. yeah it's fun to play with your friends but surely more fun when you win...

P.s. It's amazing what you can do with your time AP when your can't farm much.. :)

DeletedUser

Though it's nice to know that the only thing keeping my son's account out of the top 20 is stables and slacking on the VHQ whoring...

On a side note a see a L-A member in the top 10, from what i've seen L-S seen to get destroyed on every world with a similar core membership on every world.. just don't understand why players return to the same tribe world after world and somehow expect a different outcome.. yeah it's fun to play with your friends but surely more fun when you win..

could say that for a few tribes, even though i havent been on this server much i recognise some

What ign name is you and your son on then?

I was suprised i expected higher mines from some people

DeletedUser

I'm not arguing about whether your 2nd or 3rd highest mines... either is pretty impressive if you ask me...

On a side note a see a L-A member in the top 10, from what i've seen L-S seen to get destroyed on every world with a similar core membership on every world.. just don't understand why players return to the same tribe world after world and somehow expect a different outcome.. yeah it's fun to play with your friends but surely more fun when you win...

P.s. It's amazing what you can do with your time AP when your can't farm much.. :)

I know you weren't, just defending my mistake and laziness to fix it. :icon_razz:

And yes, I did have a lot of spare time today. Can't play games as my internet has been acting up >_>.

DeletedUser6775

Nice post Admiral Phoenix and like your thinking on the mine levels and you can't be far out on the build levels either. Rage did well to pass the info about the world and best way to play early looks likes its going to be a good tribe....

The one posted in the mine levels thread that he/she had 24,22,14 mines. be interesting to know his in game name if its true.

DeletedUser

The one posted in the mine levels thread that he/she had 24,22,14 mines. be interesting to know his in game name if its true.

You shouldn't believe everything you read. :icon_wink:

As for RAGE, they've done well by maintaining decent mine levels while also upgrading their HQ. This will lead them to be some of the first noblers. However, I'd predict that after that they'd fall behind those with higher mines (like limitless) who can noble and sustain their second villages due to higher mines. So their players, individually, will fall behind but they'll still be highly ranked as a tribe due to the fact those with the highest mines are spread over a range of different tribes.

DeletedUser7179

You shouldn't believe everything you read. :icon_wink:

As for RAGE, they've done well by maintaining decent mine levels while also upgrading their HQ. This will lead them to be some of the first noblers. However, I'd predict that after that they'd fall behind those with higher mines (like limitless) who can noble and sustain their second villages due to higher mines. So their players, individually, will fall behind but they'll still be highly ranked as a tribe due to the fact those with the highest mines are spread over a range of different tribes.

However those that do noble will be able to farm more!

DeletedUser

I've read a bit about 'possibly not having stables' or 'LC rush for farming' drops you back a bit. I won't disagree that spending more res on troops will drop folk back a bit, but I'd be more than a little surprised if everyone in the top 50 didn't have LC already. Come the point of the game where attacking each other for farms (attacking right now doesn't seem cost effective as you'll lose a lot to early troops, and there's no need to fight over the PLENTIFUL farms/barbs already out there) is needed, it won't be a bad place to be situated, in the top 20 with 200+ LC just waiting to charge.

From personal scouting around, I've noted a lot of people are upping their spear counts to far above normal...makes me curious if others have the same suspicions about this world as I do...

Drunk

DeletedUser

At the start of the world, i believed people would up axes due to farming but not wanting lc due to the edge has been taken off constantly farming them and their expense! this has apppeared to be true but i think i would prefer my farm to have 800 axes rather than 200 lc atm because of the spear number

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
What ign name is you and your son on then?

I was suprised i expected higher mines from some people

My son's IGN isn't hard to work out, it's his account, I just help out when it's nap time... :)

If you know my IGN from world 9 and look below you've got it...

I was surprised too, presumed players had higher mines... worries me as we expected to be further behind so probably means I've forgotten something...

I've read a bit about 'possibly not having stables' or 'LC rush for farming' drops you back a bit. I won't disagree that spending more res on troops will drop folk back a bit, but I'd be more than a little surprised if everyone in the top 50 didn't have LC already.

Prepared to be surprised, I can guarantee you that there is at least one account in the top 50 without a stables let alone LC...

DeletedUser

Even without the stables I would still be top 20, and with them I have no LC. Whats the point of researching LC if you can farm the minimum with spears and swords? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9748

Very nice post from AP, as I was expecting. I would like to see more of those ratings and why not on a top twenty tribe?? Not with their mine levels of course but with a nice prediction on how things will work out...

DeletedUser

Yes, AP, 1-2 mine level will determine the fate of people through ennobling phases! Mind my sarcasm, who ever is good at attacking will rise to the top of this world. I would place no weight in the top 20 until 10-15k points.

According to your figures only 3 people in the top 20 have even 1 mine level above me and I am not in the top 20, in fact I often slip from the top 50. I am quite sure I am not the only one in this situation, with so many people so close to one another. And with the differences between the highest mine level, and 40 of us 1-2 levels behind, being so small; having the highest mines really means absolutely nothing at all.

Balancing troop levels, and village village build is much more important imo, trading mild effectiveness for security, especially when the costs are so little. Not to mention the difference in time being at tops half a day to catch up in mine levels. The real issue will be being lucky enough to find a good, soft target. Maintain your nuke, so that you can focus on build up of both coins and your new villages.

In summery your thoughts that the people hq rushing are going on a slower path is flawed. When they target their villages to capture they will be targeting softer targets allowing for easier build up and maintenance of their accounts. And while you think your waiting and nobling with a near complete village will be most effective mathematically, the cost differences in gaining that village should imo be remarkably higher, on average. Because at the end of the day it really comes down to what will suit you in your area, so without examining the peoples areas who you rated they really mean nothing.

#stupid .uk players

Last edited by a moderator: