Why do tribes from old worlds such as world 1 think they are famous ?

DeletedUser

You say
it's a test of how much time you have on your hands
so you are saying you dont have the time to play so therefore why do you have the time to troll the forums chatting air about other people when infact your nothing more than a co a handy tool for when the real player is asleep or busy ..some1 to run along when they get told to by the real player of the account.

DeletedUser

You say so you are saying you dont have the time to play so therefore why do you have the time to troll the forums chatting air about other people when infact your nothing more than a co a handy tool for when the real player is asleep or busy ..some1 to run along when they get told to by the real player of the account.

Try adding some gravity to your arguments, assert some evidence or I'll just assume that you're butthurt.

My activity periods are intense, but of course I have occupations, not to mention a social life.

Going by your statement, at least I'm a handy tool, which is more than what can be said for you.

DeletedUser7369

:O liam are you suggesting robbie is just a tool and not handy?

DeletedUser

I confess i maybe "bad at this game" but untill i see any of you play a account without a shed load of co`s and on a world where you can`t buy yourself to the top of the leader board.. and yes as you all keep saying it.. on a world where you dont need to have skill... come back to me and tell me again how great you all are and how bad i am. coz i will be waiting

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I confess i maybe "bad at this game" but untill i see any of you play a account without a shed load of co`s and on a world where you can`t buy yourself to the top of the leader board.. and yes as you all keep saying it.. on a world where you dont need to have skill... come back to me and tell me again how great you all are and how bad i am. coz i will be waiting

It's speed 4, not using co-players would be beyond silly.

DeletedUser

if i dident have a co id still be rank 1, my co does night bonus when i do the rest of day and night... and u having so little points a month in, with this amount of compertition is the really bad thing, my other worlds where i dont co play show the same results, but when 12 opens we will see who is really the pro's and noobs

DeletedUser

Im sorry Robbie, But you know i have No Co, and Have had no co up until a day ago, and my co logs for 2 hours ad day. And, I have not bought my way to the top either

DeletedUser

if buying ur ay to the top is account manager and prem damn im a badie

DeletedUser

So there we go w12 looks like we head to the car park to see who is who

DeletedUser

It's speed 4, not using co-players would be beyond silly.

I have played enough uk worlds to know that this one isnt as competative, even at this speed at least half of the top 20 are solo played.... including 4 seasons...... Adam10950 is looking for a co if you want to come play on Classic haha

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I have played enough uk worlds to know that this one isnt as competative, even at this speed at least half of the top 20 are solo played.... including 4 seasons...... Adam10950 is looking for a co if you want to come play on Classic haha

Don't know about this world in particular, but if I ever tried to play a speed 4 .net HP round without a co-player I wouldn't stand the faintest chance, yet when co-playing I've been rank 1 on 3 .net HP rounds.

DeletedUser

Don't know about this world in particular, but if I ever tried to play a speed 4 .net HP round without a co-player I wouldn't stand the faintest chance, yet when co-playing I've been rank 1 on 3 .net HP rounds.

Its a lot of activity needed solo at this speed, but not more than at a slower speed on a really competative world, where the log in time is to tag attacks, snipe ect, here the activity is mainly just to farm and keep up with troops q's and account building...... but still much more fun than worlds like 11 regardles of if its competative.

DeletedUser6695

Is this Adam going to be playing uk12?

He seems very arrogant for doing well on a dead Hp world.

DeletedUser

as i said this world takes no skill, and yes i will be so ill see u there but .co.uk isent really for me .net is :/ i dislike small amount of players seeing players that have no skill in top 20 is dissapointing

DeletedUser

I think people forget the amount of terrible players on .net, that make it easy to do well on.

DeletedUser

^ tribal wars has changed alot over the years.... there used to be good players....

DeletedUser

TW hasn't changed much, sure, it has become more accessible, but it has also become easier to become 'good'.