Why do tribes from old worlds such as world 1 think they are famous ?

DeletedUser

really... tribes from world 1, think that is a good achievement.... i really dont understand does it make u good ? or is the name branded because its from the first world... dont no how u can brag about such things

DeletedUser

lol, well it seems to be that way or loyalty but really loyalty 11 worlds ago seems a bit much... it is funny maby all us .net world 1 players should hook up on world 100 !

DeletedUser

haha a tea member... explains it all.... back to the point where ill rim u soon then .... YAWN

DeletedUser

u mean the 2 of us.... why someone watches my night bonus.... and doesent play to good... and first week of world i was on my own and o wait........ i was still top

DeletedUser5582

Have cleaned this thread up so no more spam and if the thread "bores" you then best not to post at all

DeletedUser

To all of SHAC, I think at least tea players joking together and sticking together is called 'loyalty' which is something you guys know nothing about. Noble out players that stuck by you since the start of the world. I go away for a day due to RL problems, log in now to find SHAC are nobling me out even though I am part of them ? To all tea members one thing you have is loyalty to each other and that's more than I can say to four seasons and his 'team'. Tribes that are allied with SHAC (I.e Sons) will get a shock when they are backstabbed for sucking up to the top tribe.

Wish tea all the best with the war :)

DeletedUser

Classiiickk [08] (477|532) K54 1,803 Barbarian Classiiickk.Domination?. [SHAC.] 2012-03-07 17:55:22

This was your last nobled village,

Since this date, i have not heard from you, spoke to you, or even been told about RL problems.

[21:13:40] *** C-SpeeD?*/IC3?IC3? has left ***

This was the first thing i heard from you in 4 days.

I considered you inactive because i had not heard anything from you. Dont blame us for taking villages before our enemys.

DeletedUser

yet if you guys have checked TW stats you would see a point increase everyday or even mailed to as why you heard from me, i knew you would have a 'reason' for it but most players here see the truth ...

DeletedUser

yet if you guys have checked TW stats you would see a point increase everyday or even mailed to as why you heard from me, i knew you would have a 'reason' for it but most players here see the truth ...

Not upset enough to leave the family tho I see lol

DeletedUser

No point in leaving now, they can eat me up and kick ? I'm 'inactive'

DeletedUser

Classic, You never replied to skype, ever

When we first started, you was always on, every day i ask everyone. Whats the plans today, What you doing, which direction you going, You know this! You know we use skype for everything.

DeletedUser

LOL run along pusty... you still nobling barbs ??

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
green.png
Apollo 022 (450|554) K54 227 Barbarian mikebenji [T.E.A] 2012-03-11 14:12:13

green.png
Bonus village (441|533) K54 316 Barbarian mikebenji [T.E.A] 2012-03-10 02:22:19

green.png
Bonus village (438|530) K54 315 Barbarian mikebenji [T.E.A] 2012-03-10 01:57:54

Oh the irony...

DeletedUser

I guess Mr. Big Man can't take the shame, and has in fact, ran along.

DeletedUser

pusty maybe you should run along ..are you even still playing this world?? .. in fact how many worlds have you played on your own ?? none your bitter coz you felt the need to noble a barb (400 point) as soon as you could without any try of takin a real village. then when we pulled you up on it along with sammy you both cryed and run away b4 this you had alot to say about myself and mike.

DeletedUser

pusty maybe you should run along ..are you even still playing this world?? .. in fact how many worlds have you played on your own ?? none your bitter coz you felt the need to noble a barb (400 point) as soon as you could without any try of takin a real village. then when we pulled you up on it along with sammy you both cryed and run away b4 this you had alot to say about myself and mike.

Let me think... 4. Run along, find a cohesive argument or leave. :icon_rolleyes:

It wasn't 400 points, it was less than that. It was a bonus population village, bonus population > your two inactives, at least I have the dignity to admit that I nobled a small village, nobling inactive players and thinking you're infinitely superior to someone who takes a barbarian is nothing short of delusion and hypocrisy.

I left T.E.A because it had no structure, O.O was run better than that by a long shot. That's a bold statement and it's true.

I'm not playing this world, it's not a test of skill, it's a test of how much time you have on your hands and how often to you can click the C template before you develop RSI, you've only remained under SHAC's radar as they're letting your build up your villages before they're worth a perfectly fine noble on.

As I said, run along.

DeletedUser

Greetings

Any village regardless of what it was before being taken can still turn out to be the one that takes anyother village..

in other words 'BITE YOU ON THE AR*E'

personally hate people who hate people who take barbs