Top Tips

DeletedUser6623

/Thinks cold-fusion shud join my tribe

^ best top tip you'll ever see

DeletedUser

There are some good players in most tribes, but everyone appears to be recruiting for victory, no elitist tribes or particularly impressive pre-mades.

ReHaB will do well, as will Damn., but this relies on their staying power for the world. TEA and O.O will remain about, however, probably touching the lower ranks of the top 20 for a while to come.

Surely the reason to recruit is to win? Not everyone went in to the world going i like that person he/she is in

Will be interesting to see who stays around though, O.O i know will be long term, all though sharing a k with other promising tribe, could see a early exit. There are a lack of big names(player wise), all though logic would suggests world winners will use different names to avoid becoming early targets, i expect to see Pink to well, all though the next few months should be fun

DeletedUser6695

No everyone does not recruit to win, in any tribe I've been in recently on uk it's been all friends :)

DeletedUser6695

I wouldn't say that, unfortunately you lot have it easy this world, no start up tribes

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say that, unfortunately you lot have it easy this world, no start up tribes

I'll admit that I found that quite strange. Surprisingly low-key, for the supposed "last real world" before the new rules on Uk13. Anyone have any idea why the poor turnout?

DeletedUser

time to wake up for you.. lets just hope you dont get banned on this world like u did for w11 ;)

W11 Sucked

Its not like i cheated

I forgot to mail the mods to tell them my tribe was nobling me out...Ughhh lol

And what you mean time to wake up,

We just rimmed you all on Classic, Which is faster..

More like time to relax.

DeletedUser

this is the last world ill be playing, being able to buy ur way to winning isnt what the game is about, lost a few customers through this from what ive heard, oh well each to their own ;0)

DeletedUser

You dont have to buy your way on classic, I have bough about 400 Premium the whole time i have been on classic,

once you have a few village advantage you have won.

And the fact there was no competition :/

DeletedUser

this is the last world ill be playing, being able to buy ur way to winning isnt what the game is about, lost a few customers through this from what ive heard, oh well each to their own ;0)

CJ, you on Uk12? What's your IGN?

DeletedUser

Recruiting to win? You having a laugh?

I'd take one good player over 5 mediocre ones.

DeletedUser

Surprisingly low-key, for the supposed "last real world" before the new rules on Uk13. Anyone have any idea why the poor turnout?

Got to admit the turn out is very bad:icon_surprised:

I'd hoped it would be a very competitive world with some really good pre-mades:icon_sad:

I wonder if innogames are regretting announcing the new PP features just before the start of a new world!

DeletedUser

The new PP features will kill off the game

Just like every other game now

All about the money...

Ruined it