Top Tips

DeletedUser

Well i came from .net to play this world thinking it was going to be blast having seen the post about it being everybodies last world etc.

But i did think it would have had more joining:icon_sad:

Unless theres a mad influx of people joining i think this world will be pants!!:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

It's too early for the good players and tribes to go far above the crowd, so we'll be seeing such unsightly miscreations for a while. :p

DeletedUser6695

I'll admit that I found that quite strange. Surprisingly low-key, for the supposed "last real world" before the new rules on Uk13. Anyone have any idea why the poor turnout?

Its the middle of school/uni terms and that is more important than tw :p

DeletedUser

At this speed it would only be a good distraction from revision/research/schooly stuff at worst.

I know that it fits in quite well with work, something to do in the tea breaks :)

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm in Uni, and I'm supposed to be spending the week studying! I think that TW is a much more rewarding enterprise :lol:

Oh, and keeping things vaguely on topic, I think that the top tribes to watch out for are:

LoL
ReHaB
SFU
Damn.

And possibly one or two others. And I derive that opinion largely from the above tribes having high-ish avg points, but not having a ton of members. Shows quality of members, to an extent. We'll see who's crumbling once BP is off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm in Uni, and I'm supposed to be spending the week studying! I think that TW is a much more rewarding enterprise :lol:

I wonder if you still say that when CF is paying you your wages. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

And possibly one or two others. And I derive that opinion largely from the above tribes having high-ish avg points, but not having a ton of members. Shows quality of members, to an extent. We'll see who's crumbling once BP is off.

Damn. have still got the highest avg per member I believe.... What does that tell you :p

*Cough*Pointwhores*Cough*

DeletedUser

No everyone does not recruit to win, in any tribe I've been in recently on uk it's been all friends :)

Join us my friend
010.gif

We have booze
drunkburp.gif
, swimming pool
ahand_sos.gif
, footballs
029.gif
and Baby Mac
golf.gif

We also have emoticons.

DeletedUser

Might join a speed server, one extra noob won't go amiss I presume? :icon_wink:

UnKnown

Reaction score
I think there are various reasons to why w12 has seen a drop in numbers the obvious one being the new features being anounced, most players feel hard done by. Also like cold stated school/uni may have an effect slightly also, but tbh i think its more to do with Fudgey Udders inno games for ripping me off.

Last edited: