DEATH Declare On BRENT

DeletedUser

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that having friends made you a tool.

Must... Darken... Room...

UnKnown

Reaction score
I hear, you couldnt get any close to Bogof leadership if you wanted
they say jump,
and you say how high

same with the fate, and the cheap items, and Ktz,

I think you just need to hug a tree and say i love nature.

DeletedUser

Don't echo Ade's UK10 claims, please! Re-join, makes no odds to us. :3

DeletedUser6623

Didn't your mummy tell you never to underestimate anyone? *shakes head in disappointment*

DeletedUser

Oooh the bitching going on here is great anyone need a co don't care which side as long as your getting attacked or attacking lol ... Oh well back to my 700pt vill yipeeeee

UnKnown

Reaction score
I don't think hes underestimating you and as a whole we are not underestimating brent, no body is in this because we think brent is an easy target, we just have the nads to do it ;)

DeletedUser

At least we our old members dont turn in their grave at the sit of what a tribe with great history has become

DeletedUser

Who said I'm underestimating anyone? Whomever it may be, they should apply a G-clamp to their oral sphincter before any unpleasantnesses occur. ]:)

I love how defensive Chaz gets, it's like he's throwing toys out of his pram. Declaring war is no mark of shame, having social graces with a decent tribe is no shame.

DeletedUser

There is a difference between being Defensive of a tribe, and throwing toys out of a pram, a very thing line separates the 2, all though it will be interesting to see if your not all talk this time Liam,

DeletedUser6623

[21:01:06] Daz: I don't underestimate you guys
[21:01:13] Daz: i know half the players so i know what your like
[21:01:36] Daz: but you've ran into this like a horse... head on but with your blinkers hiding half of your view
[21:01:47] Daz: you underestimate the fence your about to jump
[21:02:02] Daz: and you will find a ditch on the other side in which you will crumble into

DeletedUser

[21:04:53] Liam: Nice analogy, needs more fact, mind. :3

Chaz, both of us have always been all talk. Remember UK7? >.<

DeletedUser

yes Uk7 was not a good world for me, but i have moved onto a number of large accounts since then and have held my own 9/10, while BcB was in utter chaos when it was taken over from you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Considering I wanted rid of it and I had 2 co-players who didn't do anything in the end, meh.

We also both have yet to build our own large accounts...

DeletedUser

I'm confused thought this was about a pnp not going up im just reading about 2 people arguing about what??

Which 1 is worse no im worse than you no your not remember w 267 i nobled myself 14 times on same villa well i rember in w 26/donkey do do U.A.E server i done it 15 times

Come on guys get a room and do some loving.

Just throw your spears and let your axes hide behind your walls and skype comments dont belong on here I.M.O

But guess im just bored and thought i would just derail this thread further from what it was posted for

shame on you no pnp no cookies for a week

The bored WiZ

DeletedUser10520

I hear, you couldnt get any close to Bogof leadership if you wanted
they say jump,
and you say how high

same with the fate, and the cheap items, and Ktz,

Only think anyone in BOGOF has ever told anyone in the Shroud Wearers to do is me telling Pushty to cut his hair. He has refused.

Just thought would clear that up for you Chaz.

DeletedUser10520

see Chaz? They do everything we tell them to do :icon_wink: