DEATH Declare On BRENT

DeletedUser

Come on you got to say Brents attacks where well timed yeah?

DeletedUser6623

you make me lul. Don't see how a terrible player such as yourself can call someone else non-mediocre

And for the sake of it.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Because internal-munching is the work of a true pro...

I may not grow much, but log on right now, launch everything IN has at me, see what happens.

DeletedUser

Come on you got to say Brents attacks where well timed yeah?

Credit where credit is due, yes, timing was good.

I only wish that Daz would seek to give anyone (Other than himself) credit. I'm working off only what I've seen, I've admitted that BRENT can win, I've given reasons amongst criticism. What does Daz do? He states how bad we are, how good he is and then rolls his eyes, whilst he tries to convince himself that he's actually proven something.

DeletedUser

Credit where credit is due, yes, timing was good.

I only wish that Daz would seek to give anyone (Other than himself) credit. I'm working off only what I've seen, I've admitted that BRENT can win, I've given reasons amongst criticism. What does Daz do? He states how bad we are, how good he is and then rolls his eyes, whilst he tries to convince himself that he's actually proven something.

I guess if Brent win then Daz will of returned to his account, if they don't then it because he not returned to it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I guess if Brent win then Daz will of returned to his account, if they don't then it because he not returned to it :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, seems to be what has come to be expected of him. :lol:

DeletedUser6623

Im jus happy to be talked about again... i crave it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

1zvqyg.png

DeletedUser

Damn! It was looking so good, until I noticed the mixed queue. :S

DeletedUser

I would of like to see what would of happen if Death had gone slow, without the clearances off Bogof

DeletedUser

DEATH cleared their own targets, BOGOF cleared theirs.

I hope you've got an OP soon, your guys could use a lesson in defence.

DeletedUser

Think BOGOF may of put a dent in BRENT looking at them stats, Death well what can I say.
Maybe pull your finger out a bit more :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10486

Mayb he lost the nukes already and sent what he had rebuilt? :icon_rolleyes:

Bottom line is... he has still managed to be bigger than both of you.. so what does that say about you 2 clowns? :lol:

But surely he should be able to defend, but why he no snipe, but however but if he's a 'good' he should be able to do so :icon_confused: