DEATH Declare On BRENT

DeletedUser6623

Dictionary Definition = self-centered- concerned chiefly or only with yourself and your advantage to the exclusion of others

Well ive not shown this so... your wrong :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nope, DEATH and BRENT have hit a stack each, but that is all.

DeletedUser

Stats from tribe war page would be good :) Let us see who is doing the killing in offense and defense!

DeletedUser

wld6t.png

Thar ye go.

DeletedUser

Damn close results so far! 250 points in it in defense!
Doesn't seem like there has been that much action altogether though, nearly first week of war done and generally this is where the highest leaps in numbers occur as everyone burns up those freshly prepared nukes.

Who will be the first to lose a village i wonder?

DeletedUser6623

I got sent this for me to doodle on for lulz :lol:

ps-2-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Recent success, someone nobled a village!

Thought you quit 0210??

DeletedUser6623

Good observation. Nd i have quit, doesn't mean i cant doodle over the stats for lulz :icon_rolleyes:

UnKnown

Reaction score
Don't you think it's too early to doodle we own? sure brent took 2 vills and bogof 1 but how many noobishly built nukes did it take? I say noobishly built because ive seen reports lmao. You need to teach giles blake what a nuke build should look like haha.

DeletedUser

Don't you think it's too early to doodle we own? sure brent took 2 vills and bogof 1 but how many noobishly built nukes did it take? I say noobishly built because ive seen reports lmao. You need to teach giles blake what a nuke build should look like haha.

Thats rich ive seen the pathetic attempts at offense your masters have sent. :lol:

UnKnown

Reaction score
Tell giles blake that 900 scouts in an nuke is just wrong! enough said i won't even mention the near 600 rams and 200 cats lmao.

DeletedUser6623

Mayb he lost the nukes already and sent what he had rebuilt? :icon_rolleyes:

Bottom line is... he has still managed to be bigger than both of you.. so what does that say about you 2 clowns? :lol:

DeletedUser

Mayb he lost the nukes already and sent what he had rebuilt? :icon_rolleyes:

It's still a stupid thing to do. :icon_rolleyes:

Bottom line is... he has still managed to be bigger than both of you.. so what does that say about you 2 clowns? :lol:

I don't know, must be an element of luck involved, I haven't seen anything to suggest that he's capable of playing alongside the higher ranks.

In bold.

DeletedUser

That's possible, but I've never professed to being a good player, and most who do, shouldn't. But, from what I've seen, operative words, I've seen nothing to suggest that he's even mediocre.

Eye-rolling is wearing thin, by the way, it doesn't make you look clever, it makes you look like something I'm not even allowed to describe on here.