What happens in Russia....

DeletedUser3312

REHAB is in conflict with REHAB. trolololol

You boys sure do make me lol

DeletedUser

REHAB is in conflict with REHAB. trolololol

You boys sure do make me lol

Can't you read?

Ye are allied to both ADDICT and HELP though aren't ye?

Stating that this is false is not stating that we aren't allied to either, it could be neither, one or the other. Technicality, perhaps, but an arrogant response over a mistake made by yourself is, well, the height of hilarity.

DeletedUser

The priory's tribal profile says you founded the tribe Pushty! :icon_biggrin:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
So if Rehab 2, the priory or what ever they are calling themselves this moment is the 2nd academy tribe of rehab (after rehab1/addicts) then surely USSR and USSR1 or whatever they are called was always just a front for other rehab academies...

Well I guess with all these family tribes it explains why rehab did nothing to stop themselves losing a village to matty and his 5 co-players as half the world is their academies...

Though of course if you have an IQ of less than 5... your believe that it was Matty's supreme abilities that gave rehab no choice but to give him the village in the hope he wouldn't take anymore...

Ain't that right matty?...

DeletedUser

From what I understand, a lot of the players were actually decent, just let down by incredibly poor leadership. (The latter should've been apparent, mind)

so can you explain this then..!!

madness13 on 28.04. at 17:06
K.G.B members have followed the Russian because out of all the leaders he was the only one that supported and ran the Tribe

the rest either couldnt deal with an attack to save their life

or couldnt run the tribe

TheRussian dealt with the attacks and the defence of all 3 tribes

after he was slated by the other members he had enough and left

so feel free to take out the USSR because were sick of them

many thanks

DeletedUser

got to add this just for the sake of it..

Cloakd on 28.04. at 18:07
Shame we will be taking out USSR.

BAPH0M3T on 28.04. at 18:20
you are '~USSR~'

Cloakd on 28.04. at 18:21
Im waiting untill all of KGB have moved to Rehab then disbanding.

BAPH0M3T on 28.04. at 18:22
to rehab
the tribe that took most villages from the '~USSR~' family tribes

very honourable

just got insulted after this...so wont post
and we all know about people that lash out when they cant take the truth

may aswell add this seeing as we on the subject of "In the know"
'Testimonial of old ~USSR~ member'

*** on 26.04. at 22:19
Hi ***, Good to meet you too.
I said that as i was there until a couple of days ago when i left after finally realising that they couldnt get pi**ed in a brewery, have no idea how to run a tribe, Think that the other members troops are their personal army and constantly demanding compulsory support for themselves and their friends, or demanding that the members attack the players they are having issues with.
They ignore comments and suggestions on how to improve, delete forum posts that they dont like or if you complain at their bad management skills.

They have almost zero leadership skills and KGB is full of glory hunters, they set that tribe up and took all the highest point players with the sole intentions of gaining rank 1. I believe they are almost all point whores, and that is probably why they are costantly demanding support and attacks as they themselve dont have troops.

There are a couple of very good players there and i will try and get them out asap but the majority are blind sheep.

The best way to deal with these will be to get groups of our players to attack groups of them, faking all but 1 main target. wiping out the 1 real and then rotating around the group, so gradually clearing all in the group while faking the rest in that group to stop them supporting.

Do this to enough groups of their players at once and you would do so much damage that they would be left ripe to farm and noble

DeletedUser10033

Dear members of help

I am writing to give you fair warning. This tribe was set up without the permission of Ash. As such, this tribe has no diplomacy with the tribes ReHaB or ADDICT.

I am obliged to give you fair warning, this tribe will be disbanded in 24 hours time. I advise you to make arrangements to move elsewhere.

This in non-negotiable and I'm sorry for the situation you find yourselves in.

gypsyvixcent
Diplomat

DeletedUser2961

Just to clarify, copy of mail sent to help........

gypsyvixcent today at 02:16
Dear members of help

I am writing to give you fair warning. This tribe was set up without the permission of Ash. As such, this tribe has no diplomacy with the tribes [ally]ReHaB[/ally] or [ally]ADDICT[/ally].

I am obliged to give you fair warning, this tribe will be disbanded in 24 hours time. I advise you to make arrangements to move elsewhere.

This in non-negotiable and I'm sorry for the situation you find yourselves in.

[player]gypsyvixcent[/player]
Diplomat

DeletedUser

2rcbeie.jpg

14o8cy.jpg

2i0uses.jpg

DeletedUser9793

To clear up this confusing thread of family incest and Russians:

Rehab have no family tribe
Rehab 2 became Addicts.
Addicts are kissing cousins of REhab , but we will leave it there.
KGB faction left to form REHAB2 with a duke called Pushty
Pushty happens to be a member of REHAB
The real PUSHTY is not playing as PUSHTY
Uprorar on REHAB 2 from REHAB and addicts- where did this tribe come from? and how come they stole the name and what are they sucking up for, when they are merely food to be consumed and spewed out.
REHAB 2 then changed name to The Priory
They still get their arses kicked from tryng to do dealings with REHAB
Priory stuill have bugger all to do with Addicts

Is this not clear enough?
looks like its swingers nite at REHAB :)
Priory or HELP or whatever they call themselves are heading for a fry up , but only after they have tried to make love to REHAB.

Simples.

[if anyone from REHAB wishes to dispute this , then please apply a condom before replying.]

DeletedUser

Agree ^^ lol i love u all really, just a game after all. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

What medication are you on? I'd love to misinterpret everything, unconditionally.

DeletedUser

lots of different kinds.......

So rehanb, addict and idk what they cal themselves(help?) are all a family tribe?

DeletedUser

To clear up this confusing thread of family incest and Russians:

Rehab have no family tribe
Rehab 2 became Addicts.
Addicts are kissing cousins of REhab , but we will leave it there.
KGB faction left to form REHAB2 with a duke called Pushty
Pushty happens to be a member of REHAB
The real PUSHTY is not playing as PUSHTY
Uprorar on REHAB 2 from REHAB and addicts- where did this tribe come from? and how come they stole the name and what are they sucking up for, when they are merely food to be consumed and spewed out.
REHAB 2 then changed name to The Priory
They still get their arses kicked from tryng to do dealings with REHAB
Priory stuill have bugger all to do with Addicts

Is this not clear enough?
looks like its swingers nite at REHAB :)
Priory or HELP or whatever they call themselves are heading for a fry up , but only after they have tried to make love to REHAB.

Simples.

[if anyone from REHAB wishes to dispute this , then please apply a condom before replying.]

Meechan, read the above.

This is pure truth.

DeletedUser

I've been in a tribe led by him before.......tbh I don't believe a word he says, nice guy he is though