What happens in Russia....

DeletedUser

Well, speaking from the inside of ReHaB, it is all true. Ask anyone from ReHaB or ADDICT.

DeletedUser

Well i mean......you guys would say that anyway so not much point huh

DeletedUser

That pangolian dude

Anyway, so are the rumors true pushty, you set up the family tribe?

DeletedUser

Ah so i see no denial there Pushty.....you did set up the family tribe then, wait did u set up the two family tribes rehab have then?

DeletedUser

Ah the old "change the conversation cos your right and I have no other reply to your post" trick

I get ya Pushty, your secrets safe with me you family tribe setter-upper-lover ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah it's pretty dry thanks for asking, though thats just getting off-topic really.

So i there any plans of yours to set up some more family tribes in the future? I mean imagine what you could do pushty!

4-5 tribes with a limit of 45 members :O so many players!

DeletedUser9598

So K.G.B become Help before receiving a mail to say 'This was not confirmed by council please disband' so then change back to K.G.B but are now known as Charlie Sheens Rehab Clinic (CSRC).

DeletedUser9598

Someones talking drivel and just making all tribes connected look more and more like fools.

DeletedUser

Can I ask you something Pushty.....(am gni ask anyway)

How do you lead another 2 family tribes aswell as leading your own and make it work, I'm genuinely interested to get some tips from it?