First Speed Club on UK

• Thread starter DeletedUser8097
  • Start date

DeletedUser10790

Why don't you guys just go through with a 1v1 and then we can finally prove who is better! And then get on with SLAP! vs UKSC and any other tribes.... Instead of your constant arguments

blue

DeletedUser3312

Why don't you guys just go through with a 1v1 and then we can finally prove who is better! And then get on with SLAP! vs UKSC and any other tribes.... Instead of your constant arguments

blue
Adrian has already backed out of UKSC vs SLAP! and already attempted to back out of our 1v1.

I have no doubt he'll come up with a new excuse as to why he can't 1v1 me again. It's the coward's style.

DeletedUser3312

Adrian, you prepared your excuse yet, or have you by some miracle grown some balls?

DeletedUser8097

The request for the round was already sent, noob.

Now that this part was explained, try not to change the subject you were so eager to initiate and reply to this:

I can point you to all my seasons and championships if you want.

Care to point me to all YOUR seasons and all YOUR championships won? =))))))

Matty, no matter how many times you will delete your comment, this will be pointed out again and again.
And the more you try to avoid it, the more I will point it out to your sorry little face =))

DeletedUser

Adrian, why do you never answer about the 1v1. Then just go on about seasons... and the rest....

DeletedUser8097

Adrian, why do you never answer about the 1v1. Then just go on about seasons... and the rest....

Are you dumb or just pretending?

Adrian D said:

This just proves again that you are nothing but another slaptard with his head so far up Matt's ... that you can't even read what was written. :icon_rolleyes:

Question for Matt about his season and championship wins is still open. Afterall, it was HIM that brought that stuff up =))

DeletedUser3312

I sense an excuse coming

The difference between a legitimate quote, and a fake one is those two arrows (>>) by the player's name Adrian.

You're a liar.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9598

I must of blinked and missed something here as i cant see a reason why you (Adrian) keep dodging Matts offer of a 1v1

Its a simple question that requires a simple answer...... Yes or No

DeletedUser4753

I think dodging questions is a virus that infects speed players baz

We see a very simple

http://uk.twtotal.net/ladder/profile.php?userid=8063

Sorry what?

Sorry this:

http://www.twtotal.net/ladder/profile.php?userid=834

I can point you to all my seasons and championships if you want.

Care to point me to all YOUR seasons and all YOUR championships won? =))))))))

I see matt posting but not answering.

Then we see adrian agreeing to a 1v1, but then not, but then he is, but then when who what.......

Over reading these forums imo both sides have good arguments, and both had ups and down, but would say adrian has upper hand in credibility, but make no mistake all players in these little squabbles are guilty of just ignoring questions and declining to answer.

DeletedUser8097

I look at Matt.
I look at Cadan.
I look at Baz.

I mean, by God, stupidity is infinite. And yes, under the circumstances, I am calling all 3 of you stupid.

Do you understand what "The request for the round was already sent, noob." means?

It means I have already sent the request for the private round to the masters admin.
Not my fault he doesn't log every minute. Matt, prepare to send half of the premium to my account once you see the round.
Half of it will be 300, not 250, my bad that I did not know the price at the start but then again, that's irrelevant.

And be careful, the entire community is with its eyes on you, especially when we all know what a liar and a thief you are =))

DeletedUser4753

Yey i dodged adrians wandering glare :p

n after explanation its good to see no back out

10 pp on adrain, any takers :D

DeletedUser5774

If we're on about last nights round, I know for a fact Adam nobled Speedbarars villages and took another before you inevitably ganged him to the rim.

DeletedUser8097

If we're on about last nights round, I know for a fact Adam nobled Speedbarars villages and took another before you inevitably ganged him to the rim.

If we talk about last night's round, I know for a fact Adam didn't manage to do ANYTHING on his own and only took Speedbarbaars village after it was nobled by someone else.
Anything left to comment? I suppose Adam forgot to tell you about this minor detail.

DeletedUser9598

I look at Matt.
I look at Cadan.
I look at Baz.

I mean, by God, stupidity is infinite. And yes, under the circumstances, I am calling all 3 of you stupid.

Do you understand what "The request for the round was already sent, noob." means?

The only stupidity is that of your own for the post above, like i said i must have blinked and missed something, as i cant see where you've stated you have sent a request for the round to be played

If indeed you have sent the request in and the 1v1 is going ahead then great, i look forwards to it.

DeletedUser4753

I was on about the one v one, and the trend of the slap/uksc argument, i think any impartial player can say both sides via various parties have manipulated truths and declined to answer straight questions, i just gave my opinion who overall seems to do it less n talk more sense.

DeletedUser8097

quotedad.jpg

Specially for the blind ones.

DeletedUser3312

They will only see me obliterating you, like I have your entire team. Prepare to quit the game Adrian - You already know you've lost.