First Speed Club on UK

• Thread starter DeletedUser8097
  • Start date

DeletedUser8097

Greetings everyone!
clap.gif

As international speed champion of 2011-2012 and endless all-time TW-Total ranked 1 speeder, I am honoured to open the first
UK Speed Club
mml.gif

logo.png
UK Speed Club
logo.png

So, one might wonder: How exactly can I join this Speed Club? The answer to this question will be given in the comment below.

Welcome everyone and let the fun begin
happy2.gif

NOTE: Let us try and keep the forum nice and clean: Only nice words and lots of reports! :)

Current Member List:

1. Adrian D - 8 times season winner on .NET, overall endless-ladder top 1, sole speed champion of 2011
2. Double D. - Speed champion of 2012, Adrian D's brother
3. Lionheart123 - First season winner of UK, double season winner of .NET, speed champion of 2012
4. Turtlewash
5. David / Ren0k. - 2 times Ranked second in Speed season
6. Mr. Offence / Mr. Nublet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

Now, although many of you will find it hilarious, I've heard that SLAP! is supposed to be the best tribe of .UK
pokerface.png

Therefore, one will be able to join the UK Speed Club only by completing the following task:
Defeating a SLAP! player and posting the report here.

Here's the list of SLAP players elligible for "completing the task"
shoot.gif

1. .uk pro / Mattyflan / New to Speed / mindairdream (Matt's accounts)
2. Shadow Play / Liquid Shockz (Adam)
3. Cammy / Daser
4. Donkill3r
5. Dude look weed
6. Solution / The Solution

7. ashden05
8. Geeky nerd
Sexysmurf (although I might even let her join the Club if she feels she's up for it ♥...))
10. T0bi
11. Viegraff
12. -Teamresistance
13. Gott. / Nick
14. Black Descent
15. foxi1000
16. enough
Dan x3
18. Other SLAP players encountered (Trinityx, SLAP, Whitty69, Red dawn etc)

Note: In order to be taken into the club, you will need to post a report of defeating one (or more) SLAP members. Then your application will be taken into consideration.

Examples of how to post reports:

epicreports.jpg

Attacker: Adrian D.
Origin: Adrian D.s village (515|501) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 938 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 125 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: .uk pro
Destination: .uk pros village (513|494) K45

Quantity: 110 0 894 0 954 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 110 0 894 0 954 0 0 0 1 0 0

Haul: 22.885 18.906 23.249 65.040/65.040

cutmatt2.jpg

Waiting for the first volunteers to join
drunk.gif

DeletedUser9598

So your basically just looking for people to bash SLAP with?

DeletedUser8097

I don't need people to bash SLAP with, I can do that on my own quite well, as reports show.

Defender: Donkill3r
Destination: 001 (499|506) K54

Quantity: 134 0 790 0 193 619 0 0 125 0 1 0 0
Losses: 134 0 790 0 193 619 0 0 125 0 1 0 0

I'm merely lighting up and animating the forum, while making a speed club and having a good time :)
You will see in time...))

DeletedUser9598

So what exactly will your speed club do? Im assuming your looking for a team of players to join the future speed worlds and dominate?

DeletedUser8097

Less spam please. I am not looking for a team. Players that will join the club can dominate a speed round alone.
It's all been already explained. We'll be waiting for reports :)

DeletedUser9598

Its already been explained...... ??

Unless ive blinked and missed something all youve said is your looking for reports from players that have cleared members of SLAP :icon_confused: so it gets me thinking this so called 'speed club' is just a term your using to get a few cheep thrills?

Also this isnt spam these are legitimate questions

What happens when someone sends you a rep? Do they get a shiny badge or a welcome to the club complimentary bottle of champagne?

Will you be making a tribe and taking part in future rounds with these players?

Is this just another epic fail of an attempt to flame SLAP? And Matty inparticular?

DeletedUser8097

Gott, that is a valid report, my brother remembers when you played his account while he was away welcome to the club :lol:

DeletedUser3312

So your basically just looking for people to bash SLAP with?

Can't take me on his own.

epicreports.jpg

hmmm. You have a full nuke, I have 1k spear and 600lc. Anyone can see I'd quit the round. But hey-ho, clearing inactive accounts is clearly something one should brag about

cutmatt2.jpg

The time you co trained me with kingsam. Kingsam taking the runt, you hiding one noble behind his attacks. But ofcourse every 2v1 player scenorio is something to brag about.

Here's what happens in a 1v1 scenario with Adrian :icon_biggrin:

MattReport2-1.jpg
So this "Gangbang" tribe, because that's really what it is. It's just Adrian trying to find some more players he can hide behind, because lets face it Adrian is never going to 1v1 me again. Then again, I quite frankly don't care too much. You all know the stories Adrian was saying about me whilst I was in tour in Afghanistan (How he's beaten me "10 times in a row". Lies don't tend to have strong walls, and I've proven how much of a liar was back on his ego thread on .net. Now It's I NEED NEW SPEED ARMY TO DEFEAT MATT.

I can tell you how this will end. Tropez and Gott will join, Tropez and Gott will backstab Adrian in order to win a round. Adrian realizes his "Gangbang Matt squad" is failing. Adrian will disappear and then reappear once I've quit.

P.S. SLAP! isn't only the most successful tribe on .uk, but the most successful worldwide. Might wannah edit your opening post there scotty.

DeletedUser8097

The only thing you've proven on .net is that you cannot accept a fair defeat. Somehow your mouse is broken everytime you lose a fight ^^

James will fill people in on what that's all about :p

Cheers and sleep tight Matty (hug)

DeletedUser3312

So attacking inactive accounts is something that you should printscreen and brag about?

DeletedUser8097

I thought that those reports were forged and your village was actually 26 pts? Weren't those your last 2 excuses regarding that time? Now this. Which one is it? :lol:

Rank.1 said:
*Looks at Adrian* Seriously? A forged report?

Rank.1 said:
It's like that time you rimmed my 26pt village and claimed it was a 1v1

To quote your own tribemember:

dude look weed said:
@rank 1. lol double kill you just topped your lamest excuse list and desperate denials at once
icon_wink.gif

PS: No, you should brag with hiding under unknown aliases because of being scared of playing your own account :lol:

Night
icon_wink.gif

DeletedUser10594

Can't take me on his own.
I can tell you how this will end. Tropez and Gott will join, Tropez and Gott will backstab Adrian in order to win a round. Adrian realizes his "Gangbang Matt squad" is failing. Adrian will disappear and then reappear once I've quit.

there you can wait a really long time... this happens only in your dreams!

but here the reports:

<- he was this round in SLAP!

DeletedUser8097

Woah woah woah :D
Such an epic collection, haven't seen in a long time :))

DeletedUser10594

and one of .uk pro, because he wasnt in the others.
but uk pro why did you attacked with schwords?