First Speed Club on UK

• Thread starter DeletedUser8097
  • Start date

DeletedUser9598

Seems i was write and this is in fact just another POINTLESS flaming thread, some people need to change the record and stop spamming the externals with drivel about SLAP

DeletedUser10594

but at the moment the forum is very aktive ;)
and this is no pointless spamming, that are only nice reports !

DeletedUser9598

but at the moment the forum is very aktive ;)
and this is no pointless spamming, that are only nice reports !

Active with the usual spammers yeah, all i ever see on the externals regards speed is SLAP this Matty that, adrians better than matty, mattys better than adrian YAWN!!!

As for nice reps, the only people that care about them are the SLAP/Matty haters, they dont mean anything to me

Try changing the subject and perhaps more people will be interested and put more of an input into the speed forums

DeletedUser8097

Kid, you don't like it - please, move on. Nobody's forcing you to hang around here
pohhbd.gif

Also note that this thread is closest to what Speed topics should be - no swearing, no bad words, and LOTS of in-game reports. This is exactly what a speed topic should look like.

As a matter of fact, why don't you run along, create your own topic if you don't like ours and make more people give an input into the speed forums instead of trying to kill our fun?
cards.gif

PS: Our club has an open vacancy for a cheerleader - Our cheerleader must be a cute and funny female. Apply within :x Given the will to learn, our members can teach the cheerleader how to play the game :x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Matt = Liar
Adrian = Ego Junkie

If y'all really care about getting cleared or w/e on a game, I think you need to go out abit more :D. Like, taking a photo of every report you have and archive them is pretty sad. Also aren't you guys a little old to still be arguing about internet games. Please...
/me's rant over.

DeletedUser2918

Active with the usual spammers yeah, all i ever see on the externals regards speed is SLAP this Matty that, adrians better than matty, mattys better than adrian YAWN!!!

As for nice reps, the only people that care about them are the SLAP/Matty haters, they dont mean anything to me

Try changing the subject and perhaps more people will be interested and put more of an input into the speed forums

honestly mate i wouldnt bother. i would have thought the sticky at the top of this forum would've stopped this type of thread but hey ho. :icon_rolleyes:

Personally i dont care here nor there on who cleared who in 1982...as im sure most people dont. some rounds you get cleared some you dont - beauty of speed is that they'll be another game in a day (or 2 at the outside)

(p.s. baz - he called you kid lol... bet its been a while since someone called you that :lol:)

DeletedUser9598

Haha Chris it has mate, it has indeed, bless him :lol:

Anyways in reply to Adrian and his heard of sheep, when i seen the title i genuinely thought this thread might be something of interest, however i quickly realised it was yet another flaming thread aimed at Matty and his tribe. You lot really do need to get out more and get over your weird little addiction with this topic.

Looking back through the posts 1 of the reports was from august!! I mean seriously..... how sad must you be to keep a rep for so long? Does it really mean that much to you that you cleared someone once, nearly 2 months ago?

Yes i also know how to write in bold :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8412

tbh, I find it quite funny that adrian the ego junkie (nice phrase cadan) comes here looking for players to help him beat SLAP, cos clearly if he was as good as he shouts about, he wouldn't need the help, and as for gott and tropez, do you keep all your reports? or are slap just special? And for the countless times you have came up against slap players, you really do lack reports of you winning :icon_confused:, so not much to brag about realy

DeletedUser10594

Matt = Liar

Adrian = Ego Junkie

If y'all really care about getting cleared or w/e on a game, I think you need to go out abit more :D. Like, taking a photo of every report you have and archive them is pretty sad. Also aren't you guys a little old to still be arguing about internet games. Please...
/me's rant over.

I am 13, next month 14 so I am a child :)

DeletedUser10594

yes I have a lot of gold and silver and broze
and rank 3 in a season

DeletedUser

Less spam please. I am not looking for a team. Players that will join the club can dominate a speed round alone.
It's all been already explained. We'll be waiting for reports :)

I'm Interested Adrian^^ I took out some slap members on .net, but I haven't saved reports on them as I saw no reason to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/me sees a worth-reading thread
/me reads useless spams by pathetic failures who rather see threads of Gott and Tropez mentioning Matt 100times in them with no reports whatsoever in them

/me goes back to his awesome life

DeletedUser10594

what means awesome ?
sorry but I am not understanding all because I am at school