First Speed Club on UK

• Thread starter DeletedUser8097
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Go away, no one wants you on uk.
The flaming hurts .uk IMO.. I mean I'm fairly new to speed still, and even a moderator made me feel like crap when I was asking if anyone was playing one of the rounds. ^^

DeletedUser10594

Go away, no one wants you on uk.

haha, now I am understanding, you was winning the one season, when I was on holidays, I come back and you never won something again -> FAIL

DeletedUser8412

haha, now I am understanding, you was winning the one season, when I was on holidays, I come back and you never won something again -> FAIL

Lol, that made sense, Cadan went on holiday shortly after you returned, and hasnt really played since, Cadan > Tropez

Anyway, what does this have to do with Adrians deffers?

DeletedUser

Pretty much what Daser said <3

Was on holiday from early september too late september, and with the stupidly long rounds I can't find any to play where school doesn't effect it, and on the weekends I usually have better things, unless it rains.

DeletedUser8097

@Adrian- So do we have to have a report of clearing SLAP! members to be in the Uk Speed Club? Could that criteria be negotiable?

Explain your terms of negotiating the criteria. What exactly do you have in mind?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kinda of late but the report Tropez posted (the one 6 months ago) was the round i left a few minutes stupidly on a fast speed and didnt expect tropez to randomly send his entire nuke at me xD, but fair play to him, i remember it being fun (even though you neither of our tribes won that round)

Just like to point out that Tropez went full Offence while being def boosted (which is what matt hit btw) and i still had 1,000 lc more than him and only 200 less axe even after i cleared that other german nub.

#Being outgrown and behind by 1,000 lc. I get milad status right there :icon_cool: (Milad still sucks though :3)

DeletedUser

Explain your terms of negotiating the criteria. What exactly do you have in mind?

I shall sacrifice everything to make sure that SLAP! falls every round I play. I will troll them, beat them, step on them, and Kill their spears nukes at any and every given opportunity in exchange to be in your amazing UK Speed Club and play along your side.

Keep in mind, to make sure SLAP! falls every round All I have to do is Join the round and actively play..

Players that will join the club can dominate a speed round alone.

But To insure the efficiency of SLAP! getting SLAPPED! Other members from the UK Speed Club as graciously welcome to join with me on this endeavor.

funny_cat_picture_168.jpg

DeletedUser10594

It has nothing to do with it..

And we care why?

@Adrian- So do we have to have a report of clearing SLAP! members to be in the Uk Speed Club? Could that criteria be negotiable?

you nobled me last round, because you was afraid that I could noble you with 3,5k points and you had 40.000points (I said I will not noble more, only 1 village to the end)
and you said I can have the 3 rank and than you nobled me ;)
I am not angry, but than you blocked me skype -> now enemy

and no report, I can say also I cleaned slap 1000 and I did only 0 times...

DeletedUser3312

And yet it takes an entire "club" and thread to beat just 3 guys who are apparently terrible.

Your attempted insult just backfired

DeletedUser3312

...And Who called it?

Admittedly I thought it would be tropez who'd backstab but hey-ho

DeletedUser

you nobled me last round, because you was afraid that I could noble you with 3,5k points and you had 40.000points (I said I will not noble more, only 1 village to the end)

and you said I can have the 3 rank and than you nobled me ;)
I am not angry, but than you blocked me skype -> now enemy

and no report, I can say also I cleaned slap 1000 and I did only 0 times...
Tropez Your a liar. I sniped RetributionDefined's train for you. And then you pissed him off so I let him noble you. I didnt backstab you and you know it.

If you would like, ill message aidan right now, and ask him for the report of him nobling you.

DeletedUser3312

What is it with you and reports?

Reports from 2 years ago... Reports of nobling your own teamates... Reports of nobling inactive accounts.

DeletedUser10594

you sniped it for me, but I sniped it allready by myself
I dont know why did you do that...

and why did you blocked me in skype?
you said I can have the 3 place and than you blocked me?