Devils PRIDE is Temporary

DeletedUser

One of the Temp. children tried to retreat to a barb near me. Sad but true, had to sacrifice my own growth to noble the lame villa. :(

DeletedUser

Check the stats before posting a load of tosh.

Sorry I thought it was you who was posting the stats.

Anyway, being a bit unfamiliar with the externals I'm probably doing this wrong but...

Devils PRIDE is Temporary » Show statistics
Ally
The Devils Rejects (disbanded)
Temporarily Insane
No Merges Ever
Temporariamente Insome
PRIDE (disbanded)
Enemy
Lagspike. (disbanded)
Result
Victory
Beginning of the war
on 10.04. at 09:05:21
Duration of war
21 days 17:49:48

Do not mess with us » Show statistics
Ally
Temporarily Insane
Enemy
In Your Face (disbanded)
Result
Victory
Beginning of the war
on 23.03. at 22:53:37
Duration of war
1:46:20

War summary
Wars won: 2 (100%)Wars lost: 0 (0%)Undecided: 0 (0%)
» War Ranking

On another note I do love the way I am able to walk into a thread, make an off hand comment, then leave the bickering to others.

Nothing like a bit of manipulation on the externals.

DeletedUser10790

You are deluded if you think you are manipulating anyone. Id like to see the actual conquers for each side, as that will tell a different tale.

blue

DeletedUser

Sorry I thought it was you who was posting the stats.

Anyway, being a bit unfamiliar with the externals I'm probably doing this wrong but...

Devils PRIDE is Temporary » Show statistics
Ally
The Devils Rejects (disbanded)
Temporarily Insane
No Merges Ever
Temporariamente Insome
PRIDE (disbanded)
Enemy
Lagspike. (disbanded)
Result
Victory
Beginning of the war
on 10.04. at 09:05:21
Duration of war
21 days 17:49:48

Do not mess with us » Show statistics
Ally
Temporarily Insane
Enemy
In Your Face (disbanded)
Result
Victory
Beginning of the war
on 23.03. at 22:53:37
Duration of war
1:46:20

War summary
Wars won: 2 (100%)Wars lost: 0 (0%)Undecided: 0 (0%)
» War Ranking

On another note I do love the way I am able to walk into a thread, make an off hand comment, then leave the bickering to others.

Nothing like a bit of manipulation on the externals.

Oh, God... my sides. I think you misunderstand the objective of a war - to take villages, thereby expanding. If a tribe disbands, the remaining side wins out of mere technicality - it doesn't mean anything. A 100m tribe could war a single inactive on the rim, who created a tribe for the quest before promptly quitting, if that 100m tribe disbands, they 'technically' lose. Lag. splintered into two tribes, and either one shows/showed more promise than your happy gang(s) of inactives.

Lag. vs. Devils: 6 - 6
Lag. vs. PRIDE: 5 - 0
Lag. vs. PRIDE2: 0 - 0
Lag. vs. Temp.: 7 - 8
Lag. vs. Tempi: 18 - 0
Lag. vs. Tempi.: 0 - 0
Lag. vs. Tempy: 1 - 1

Total: 37 - 15 to Lag.

Now, considering the sheer numbers you had - really, who needs seven tribes to take on one? - I would have expected far, far better. The best part is that you had morale, too. I'm not even affiliated with Lag. or what became of it, I am just stating the obvious.

Pathetic.

DeletedUser

You are deluded if you think you are manipulating anyone. Id like to see the actual conquers for each side, as that will tell a different tale.

blue

Ah I see what you are doing.

You are mistaking battles for wars. I'm not actually sure you are correct, although you possibly are, but you seem to be suggesting Lag. won more BATTLES than Temp.

Clearly Temp. won the war, look it says so.

If you are unhappy with this definition I suggest you take it up with TW, not me.

DeletedUser

I think you misunderstand the objective of a war - expanding. If a tribe disbands, the remaining side wins out of mere technicality - it doesn't mean anything

Lag. vs. Temp.: 7 - 8

Now, considering the sheer numbers you had - .

Pathetic.

You don't even see the contradiction in your post. The objective of the war (declared by lag. btw) is to expand. Did Lag. expand - answer, no, they disbanded.

Did temp. expand? Well it seems they did. It seems the most damage was done to temp. via recruitment, not fighting.

Oh and Lag. declared on all the above named tribes, not the other way round.

A bizarre decision by their leadership at that stage of the world.

Now, do continue...

DeletedUser

Down to Manc TEMP won end of Lag in a war.

Manc had the rights as Duke and was playing the council with it.
Hugs was born and Manc got eatten ;)

Well done temp on beating Lag ;)

DeletedUser

You don't even see the contradiction in your post. The objective of the war (declared by lag. btw) is to expand. Did Lag. expand - answer, no, they disbanded.

Did temp. expand? Well it seems they did. It seems the most damage was done to temp. via recruitment, not fighting.

Oh and Lag. declared on all the above named tribes, not the other way round.

A bizarre decision by their leadership at that stage of the world.

Now, do continue...

The point remains that you suffered heavy losses as a total. You can cherry pick all you like, but the bigger picture is that you failed to keep your villages. The players expanded, the fact that the tribe does not exist is irrelevant, because what became of Lag. is still dramatically ahead of a lingering Temp., which I suspect will have disappeared within a month. (Feel free to quote that)

DeletedUser

The big picture is Temp and the many tribes beat lag.

End of pushty Lag gone.

And hello to you pal

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Down to Manc TEMP won end of Lag in a war.

Manc had the rights as Duke and was playing the council with it.
Hugs was born and Manc got eatten ;)

Well done temp on beating Lag ;)

LOL if only any of that was true... though obviously someone that always refused to take any part in leading lag would know what really went on...

But Hey Ho if that's what you need to believe to make yourself feel good... who am I to stop you...

DeletedUser

The big picture is Temp and the many tribes beat lag.

End of pushty Lag gone.

And hello to you pal

They didn't beat Lag., though, they lost many villages and Lag. disbanded due to reasons irrelevant to the course of the war.

And hello.

DeletedUser

Most of lag are in hugs (bar 3 or 4), and even that is going well for the TEMP alliance.

TEMP 'won the war' (and i use that term loosely) on a technicality, but the war still continues behind the scenes, hence why in the last month TEMP family have lost 25 villages to HUGS, and we lost just 4 to them.

But if clutching at straws is their thing, then leave them have their moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL if only any of that was true... though obviously someone that always refused to take any part in leading lag would know what really went on...

But Hey Ho if that's what you need to believe to make yourself feel good... who am I to stop you...

So what happened when Dispise and Tedd agreed to be dukes, meech had a hissy fit and wouldnt hand over the rights, he was the only one against it, no-one else had a problem with it.

DeletedUser11708

cptswans some time a tribe name is not to be handed over to any one some play by rules they set for them self and there tribe. Would you hand over your account to any one that others agreed was better ? (its the same not allowed to swear)

DeletedUser

cptswans some time a tribe name is not to be handed over to any one some play by rules they set for them self and there tribe. Would you hand over your account to any one that others agreed was better ? (its the same not allowed to swear)

The manc account didnt want to be duke. So we were left leaderless. What your assuming is that manc wanted to be duke. But we know how far assumptions go. Two of the tribe players offered to take on the role so that the tribe could get back on track, they were both active members, and already part of the council, no-one other than mech seemed to have a problem with it, and the reasons mech gave for not handing over the duke tag were poor. Mech brought his personal feelings into his reasoning, his actions were holding the tribe back, as we couldn't progress whilst we were left in limbo. Hence why we then ended up disbanding and the leadership who offered to lead LAG started HUGS. And we are back on track now, as we have leadership, and no petty squabbles.

I was there to read the conversation, I know the reasons behind not handing over the duke tag, and how it all went about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11708

To be fare i have no clue what went down but good luck with the tribe as i know another tribe if running smother losing one of there players

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
there seems to be 3 tribes on the world that "could" win the world... hopefully for those that like to war it will be decided with troops and not hugs...

I have personal experience of the 3 tribes... 1 won't win, 1 might win by huggin, 1 will could win with troops though if mails are to believed the "new" duke is a big weakness...