Predictions?

DeletedUser

If you say so :lol:
Well we don't beg.. I've never seen CF beg
CF is.. well.. CF.. pretty much argues the case that he doesn't beg. If you knew him then you'd know :lol:

But I do believe you guys have been begging for diplo left right and center since the start of the world to get tribes to gang up and take Sup out..? Nice try with that one btw.

Oh and ftr, i fear nothing. Come at me bro :icon_cool:
If you pretty much replaced CF with Matt and sup? with Voices you'd be right on the money.

DeletedUser

"[17:22:37] Glen: and he printscreened my troops "

That's in violation of the in-game rules.

Don't worry Daz, m'lover. I'm only popping in. :)

DeletedUser11546

I honestly think this world is going to be a lot of fun. Can't wait to war Voices, I've been building spear nukes for weeks.

DeletedUser6695

Just for the record. Me telling Dare to get all the other lil nub tribes to band against you is not me begging for diplomacy...

Sup? are constantly approached about diplomacy yet we only have 2 relations, last time I cared to check Voices had 2 allies and 2 NAP's. Has probably changed now idc

DeletedUser

Oh my goodness, I feel like both sides just dragged us into this external war for no reason lol.

I predict, all hell will break lose. I think we can agree on that.

DeletedUser8097

May i predict voices losing their minds and emotionally breaking down at the sight of the first normal war?

DeletedUser

May i predict voices losing their minds and emotionally breaking down at the sight of the first normal war?

Thats a funny prediction but we have had 4 wars (Waged) since day 1 and have won all 4

Also what do you mean by normal war ?

We lost over 10 villages not including re-takes or it would reach around 20+ and we lost over a million troops defending and attacking so how is this not normal ?

Agreed. Voices wont see the end of this world

Neither will sup, from what i can see only 3 of the original memebers remain.

DeletedUser9598

If thats the case you might as well all gift your vils to us now :) would save plenty of future long nights

DeletedUser

If thats the case you might as well all gift your vils to us now :) would save plenty of future long nights

For that period of the time when we all had 10-15.villages i call that a normal war :)

We're all getting bigger now, it will come down to coordination and a lot of staying up late nights, its a good thing i quit around a week ago ;p

DeletedUser9598

Thats not what i meant lol you guys predict Sup wont be around at the end of the world, Sup predict you guys wont be around at the end of the world, lets save all the sleepless nights and just gift us your vils then, we wouldnt mind, honestly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6623

ZeroPrediction said:
Thats a funny prediction but we have had 4 wars (Waged) since day 1 and have won all 4
Are you a nub? They aint wars.. they're skirmish's compared to the real shiz :lol:

ZeroPrediction said:
from what i can see only 3 of the original memebers remain.
Someone can't count.. but dw kido, ill teach you

DeletedUser

0210 if my account is still alive when you get closer, i promise you this ''i will come back just to give you hell :)''

Baz sorry i misunderstood but i get it now ;) however i didn't predict Sup won't be here, it was them predicting it to us.

DeletedUser

You planned that little speech from the start ;) I knew it was coming ;p

Jelly ?

Also is there any proof that Speech is our acad ? just wondering :)

May or may not be a family tribe, but when I nobled a village from Speech there was 3 incoming supports to the village from voices members. So there's obviously contact between you too. Btw I think it's been 3 days and 2 of the supports are still in the village chillen there.. Oh and still the original account owner here

DeletedUser8097

Also what do you mean by normal war ?

We lost over 10 villages not including re-takes or it would reach around 20+ and we lost over a million troops defending and attacking so how is this not normal ?

Neither will sup, from what i can see only 3 of the original memebers remain.

4 waged wars? Wow. Just wow. Those must have been some serious NORMAL wars against some serious normal tribes.

If i were you i'd be really proud, i mean that's really something. Wow.

For your information, normal means between the current top 3.

DeletedUser

See the thing is, my arguments are not arguments and i bring facts to the table however all you lot do is talk about what you saw/remember when p2p was feeding you guys info. This was not directed at you since you don't play this world and i am guessing your only here to annoy matt which is a little wrong if you think about it o_O

Last edited by a moderator: