Predictions?

DeletedUser8097

Then why don't you tell Adrain to stop posting stuff about a different server, which we don't care about.

Is it me or one of YOU guys said, so to quote him, "proof or it never happened"?
Note that i have NEVER said anything about the world i've closed, and will most likely not bring it up again, unless asked again by some randomer.

Back on topic - d1mension - your prediction - quite interesting and is something worth writing down the current top 20, for the fun of it...))

DeletedUser4753

It all depends on uk 18's opening tbh :D

Ive decided calling people start up players is far too nice, hence forth we have

Start up players, now know as "PE'ers"
mid game players, now known as "overly excitable"
full length players, "bedroom legends"

so ummm ye back to predictions, the pe'ers shall "pop" and give it up as a bad job very shortly :x

DeletedUser

Yup, just ask little mouse ;)

(Voices merged, voices allied, voices this and voices that)

Why be hypocrites ?

Merging to rank 1 are we ?

DeletedUser6623

Its not a merge.. we just doing some recruiting so we can haz same members as you. Dont be jelly brah

DeletedUser6623

I wouldn't really call voices a power house.. more like a buffet line of players to be eaten

DeletedUser

I wouldn't really call voices a power house.. more like a buffet line of players to be eaten

Because your tribe of barb and internal muchers are so scary, have you lot nobled an actual player yet o_O

DeletedUser

1) Barbs
2) Internals
3) Gifted
4) Noobs

Great work o_O

Ima miss you guys after today :(

DeletedUser6623

Imo, that list applies to your tribe too.

But soon your name will be in our conquers of noobs.

DeletedUser

It applies to every tribe but your tribe have brought a new light of awesomeness in that list for every server.

If i see my account lossing villages to sup be sure i will return ;p

And if you did noble me out it would be under;

5) Awesome players

DeletedUser6623

Naa bro, get your head out your butt and realise you will be rimmed. And i will make sure i have a hand in it just for pleasures sake ;)

DeletedUser

I predict 0210 will get owned ;) you get me brah ;p

Sorry for cheating galaxy, i just didn't want to leave you all, unfortunately it is my las hour :(

DeletedUser6623

CF its not a merge.. its recruiting.

well being a rim account it'll be interesting to see me get owned. But ill be to the frontline soon dont worry ;)

DeletedUser

Well, we will see what happens.

Best of luck to everyone in game and in real life as this is my las post :)

Was great fun and banter lol hopefully we play on a new/another world... C,ya..

DeletedUser6623

I predict matt continues to noble himself.. like this

Little Mouse (496|485) K44 3,819 .uk pro [Voices] .uk pro [Voices] 2013-10-11 08:09:19
Little Mouse (496|485) K44 3,819 .uk pro [Voices] .uk pro [Voices] 2013-10-11 08:09:19

So how many packets did a 3.8k villa cost you? :3