Predictions?

DeletedUser6623

2 internals and a moral basher.. surprised they didn't get their sooner. Oh wait.. is cuz they suck :lol:

DeletedUser

Mahooha cos>0210 cos
Played with both on a few worlds.

But then... .uk pro is probably the best player on this world right now, his rank 7 just shows how much internals make a difference and it seems 95% of uk players require internals to gain these top ranks... I mean I haven't seen any of these at the top without them.

DeletedUser8219

Mahooha cos>0210 cos

But then... .uk pro is probably the best player on this world right now, his rank 7 just shows how much internals make a difference and it seems 95% of uk players require internals to gain these top ranks... I mean I haven't seen any of these at the top without them.

cinnemon village has 0 internals, so gotta give some props to him

DeletedUser

I predict a certain tribe will get gangbanged o_O

I'm certain it's the one i'm in lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I came back yesterday around 03:00.server time as i saw some screenies of Sup and 4A being allies :eek:

It got meh a little tingerly ;)

DeletedUser6623

I am shifty said:
Mahooha cos>0210 cos

Be nice to jeim.. he is a noob that needs teaching. And for an account that 'requires internals to be in top ranks'.. i think my ODA says otherwise.. I made up for internals by clearing for others. My ODA is nearly double that of cinnemon village who has had 0 internals. And is nearly 200k more than Mahooha who has merged twice and has a moral basher.

DeletedUser

So the guy who internalled his way to rank.1 is now shouting at the guy who overtook him by internalling to rank.1, w8 wut?

DeletedUser

cinnemon village has 0 internals, so gotta give some props to him

I did think this and wanted to give credit but I still believe the players on .uk pro to be better. There position is unfortunately quite bad where as others, such as cinnemon, is much better which obviously plays into it a lot (among other factors).

Be nice to jeim.. he is a noob that needs teaching. And for an account that 'requires internals to be in top ranks'.. i think my ODA says otherwise.. I made up for internals by clearing for others. My ODA is nearly double that of cinnemon village who has had 0 internals. And is nearly 200k more than Mahooha who has merged twice and has a moral basher.

Good job for that, don't know how you have the patience .. :icon_wink:

If you have then well done, you use the internals well to help others which is great.. But you could, instead, clear for yourself and give the internals to others (preferably the players who have fallen behind or have had issues IRL if this is the case for any of Sup?'s players) and help them and yourself even more!

Internals are good, but taking them all is not imo.

DeletedUser282

There was a point when your account had 2o vills per D vill and had less ODA than Muldie's account which had 4d vills per O vill. Also you had significantly more total villages.

I don't think very much more needs to be said.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
tis the externals... if people weren't arguing about who is more pathetic or who is more super then there wouldn't be any posts...

DeletedUser4753

I have a concept for ppl.

i failed to achieve and maintain a top 10 spot.

but sum ppl payed monies to fail as bad as me :O

i wud define those people as pathetic and therefore im more super :icon_cool:

DeletedUser6623

Gargareth said:
There was a point when your account had 2o vills per D vill and had less ODA than Muldie's account which had 4d vills per O vill. Also you had significantly more total villages.

I don't think very much more needs to be said.

Was muldeh rank 1 or even in the top 3? My style of play clearly pays off.

DeletedUser

...Right, but it doesn't because you were neither prior to merging with another equally rank desperate player >_<

DeletedUser282

You have completely missed my point entirely.

People said "0210 gets lots of internals." You said "my ODA is so good!1!!!11!"

I then used a very quick example of your ODA (and indeed your stupid, selfish O/D ratio which was completely the opposite of the rule for the tribe) which showed that whilst you were getting your internals your ODA was not high.

It was in fact lower than someone who had way way way way less O vills than you.

The fact that muldeh was behind you actually supports my point here- as if you had had the same number of villages you would have had over 3 times his O vills from ratio alone but iirc you had around double his vills so you would have had less ODA than someone with 6 times less O than you.

I am not contesting that going very high O ratio (and thus essentially screwing your tribe over) and eating a lot of internals is good for growth. It clearly is.

This is what I am contesting:

0210 said:
And for an account that 'requires internals to be in top ranks'.. i think my ODA says otherwise.. I made up for internals by clearing for others.

Because the example shown previously shows that it actually wasn't true for a very long while. Which is baffling because given how much O you had it must have been sitting around doing nothing for a long time. Which is actually entirely the opposite of the point you were trying to make.

You were in fact not using your O whilst eating the internals.

Yes, you now have double Cinnemons ODA, congratulations. Your account which has constantly been in violation of the tribes O/D ratio rule has a lot of O, that is really not surprising.

What is surprising (ok not particularly surprising because I've spoken to you before) is that you seem to think that you taking less villages that aren't internals (Cinnemon has no internals- and more villages), and getting way way more ODA (and so using up a larger number of your troops) amounts to skill on your part.