I hear there is a war going down (ER vs Hogs)

DeletedUser

I am not saying they are the same, they are all grouping up because they are ex-KnK players and screwing every one else over, not that they are going to make KnK. to k1tch , yep i am sorry to, i dont remember the first UK world being like this but yer its pretty much the way Uk serves work because of small pop's :/ fun for the group of friends, sad past that.

To crannas, you caught us off guard with our pants down, so for that i think well done is in order for you, like i had said before im not here to be a mean person, just to make it all a bit less boring. As for endgame, when UNDER was around i thought it was not going to be so soon. but i guess your right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12021

Seriously if you all believe what one annoyed frustrated player is telling others (then spread by the tribe he's now in), without any pinch of salt or reflection, that's just naive. ;) It's obviously that particular tribe is trying to play others for their own cause. It's well known they act all innocent and upright, but are far from them. All I can say, don't underestimate them. Perfect example is how UNDER did that.

It's quite opposite where this "merge and then throwing out the little ones and eat them" is coming from that direction. I'm not sure but I think I heard he was rimmed on another world by KnK players. If it's so, it says enough.

and HeHeHa; you couldn't be further off to be honest. This is not a KnK-club where everyone else get screwed. I honestly believe I'm in a much better position to actually know about what is going on, since I was council in ROTN and was a little while in ER before there was even talk or anyone knew there were KnK-players on this world. I'm even still council in TC.

Oh and I was never part of KnK and still am not as the simple fact it's impossible as I haven't been in a world in that.
There is also no KnK "elite group" that puts them above others.

DeletedUser12389

HOGS know they're doomed, nothing is going to stop R3S attacking them, not even this rumour. Most good players have skype and would talk about it there so being in a council may or may not make a difference, I don't know the facts so as I said it's just a rumour. I just want to know if this TC/ER thing is going to happen then because this could be a very interesting end war.

DeletedUser6603

HeHeHa I'm in R3S and was never a part of KnK. I'm annoyed like you about what I've heard. As Daluicis said KnK isn't and never will be a part of this world and I really hope he means it. If this is true and TC/ER decide to merge and kill off smaller members (Solving the 50 member limit) then I'm sorry I joined the UK server.

Hehehe, the UK16 rumour mill is working overtime! I know where this rumour came from and its quite amusing how quickly it has spread. I also understand why it has come about too, nice try but no cigar ;-)

As the first of the TC/ER dukes to reply, I suppose I should set the record straight. There have been NO discussions about a merge, and there have most definitely been NO discussions about ditching any members to enable a merge. All our respective members are in our respective tribes because we want them to be.

Will there be a merge in the future? Who knows! I might win the lottery in the future, but unfortunately I don't have a crystal ball to establish that! What I can say for sure is that if ER and TC were ever to be merge there would be NO ditching of any members, period.

Heres a rumour for you. Rumour has it Matt is a noob......

DeletedUser12389

That's what I wanted to hear. Thanks for 'setting the record straight'.

DeletedUser

going back a few posts.. ER cought HOGS off guard.. didn't you prepare for ops from us when you declared or were we supposed to be the noob tribe predator thinks we were at the time..

you can't really be caught off guard after being in a war for nearly a month.. + according to predator you knew about the last op days and days before it landed.. oh wait...

perhaps maybe a well done for a successful 2nd op on HOGS.. rather than a well done and here is an excuse for it?

Moaners gonna Moan ;)

Matt

DeletedUser10816

omg... even R3S have an ex KnK member in.... dear god!.. now we'll have to merge with them!!...

Oh... and there is an ex member of KnK within AFA!!!... maybe we'll even need to merge with them TOO?!!

Sounds great to me! after all... why play a war game when everyone can merge and play happy families right? sounds perfect... I hate all this war malarkay anyway....

I'm rather bored of all this hype, over some ranting by a disgruntled paranoid tribe member who didn't like the war methods employed by ER (which coincidently have resulted in ER's superb results against HOGS).

If everyone believed the rumour mill, then life would be so much easier... we could simply plant paranoia wherever we chose, to destroy the morale of the opposition or make them so paranoid they start to miss important opportunities...

By the way... I heard on the grapevine Matt wears pink frilly knickers at the weekend... I'm not sure how accurate the information is though or how xXxPredatorxXx found out...

DeletedUser11708

Mike i tolled Pred about the underwear.

No considering that KnK has been around on a few worlds would make me think there will in fact be an ex member in most tribes over most worlds.

I have over 400 skype contacts including your self and Matt now if your the only players that have been KnK on there i will be shocked, lets face the facts you love the fact others think KnK will reform to try (yes try) and win uk16 but did any one think that there could be more than one tribe getting ready to form on w16 ;)

ps had to right this out a few times to dodge a yellow card lol

DeletedUser10816

I don't see how KnK can reform, when its a different council, different players and different playing style...

TC may be my tribe now, but its not KnK and never will be.

TC has attributes that KnK never had, and likewise KnK had attributes that TC doesn't have.

Different tribes in many respects. We've even changed the venue of our meetups!

Now if you were to say that TC was turning into a Mike and Pablo (or Pogue Mahone) tribe... then possibly you may have a point (considering we're duking, its inevitable)... but to say that by default that means it's going to turn into KnK is kinda like saying Chelsea is now Real Madrid seeing as Jose Mourinho is now managing them...

DeletedUser

HOGS know they're doomed, nothing is going to stop R3S attacking them, not even this rumour. Most good players have skype and would talk about it there so being in a council may or may not make a difference, I don't know the facts so as I said it's just a rumour. I just want to know if this TC/ER thing is going to happen then because this could be a very interesting end war.

If R3S don't want to believe the truth that's up to them. We've been inbetween 3.4-4 million points the whole war.. I don't see the doomed part.

DeletedUser11708

I don't see how KnK can reform, when its a different council, different players and different playing style...

TC may be my tribe now, but its not KnK and never will be.

TC has attributes that KnK never had, and likewise KnK had attributes that TC doesn't have.

Different tribes in many respects. We've even changed the venue of our meetups!

Now if you were to say that TC was turning into a Mike and Pablo (or Pogue Mahone) tribe... then possibly you may have a point (considering we're duking, its inevitable)... but to say that by default that means it's going to turn into KnK is kinda like saying Chelsea is now Real Madrid seeing as Jose Mourinho is now managing them...

You do know that foot ball teams are named after there location not there manager right mike ?

Also before i joined A.F.A i tried to join TC and you tolled me i was not a KnK stile player so would never be in a KnK lead tribe.

My last point in this post is to do with Matt (not his underwear) and you being in the 1st and 3rd tribe, lets say some how ER remove HOGS and TC remove Rif then both turn your troops on A.F.A and remove us are we to think you will fight each other ? i think i see you both skipping down the road holding hands under a KnK banner as a more likely out come

DeletedUser10816

For clarification Longhorn - and as I explained to you, you would not fit in a tribe run by Pablo and I, and you accepted this.
Whereas we run tribes in an "all for one, one for all" style, you admitted you are more mercenary and would not fit.

I'm not quite sure of the relevance of your football point... KnK was UK1, UK7 and UK12... all different areas, yet the same name... UK16 is a different area again... but a different name...

The thing common about UK1, UK7 and UK12 is the KnK core 10-15 players. Others joined KnK in each world (myself included) and have either followed on to the next or retired.

UK16 is different as strangely enough its different players.... it started as a different tribe, its continued as a different tribe, and the only thing that is common, is that it has 2 of the 3 KnK dukes leading it.
We didn't lead from the start, we weren't even in the this tribe from the start. It doesn't have any of the KnK council. Yes, we have a handful of ex KnK members who have joined to help out where players have left - in the same way that other tribes on this world have got in contact with their contacts to find players to take on accounts... but that doesn't make us KnK.

To suggest we will rename to KnK and merge with ER killing off small members in the process, suggests we have a complete lack of respect for the rest of our tribe mates. Other tribes may operate on this basis with no care for their member base, but we have always put our members first no matter their size. If they are loyal and participate, then we will fight for them.

DeletedUser11708

Nice read but the football bit was started by you not me lol. Now i do beleve your a man of our word so am i to take it you will be going to war with ER at some point on this world ?

I have played a few worlds on a few servers and will be refreshing to see a tribe fight for the world win not just merge to win like lots of tribes have done as of late.

We all know TC was ROTN (lukes tribe) a throw back to the winning tribe of uk1 (W1N) Like many tribes that try to move worlds there was to many of them missing to make it work imo, however Luke had the sense to not use toe W1N name as such.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12021

We all know TC was ROTN (lukes tribe) a throw back to the winning tribe of uk1 (W1N) Like many tribes that try to move worlds there was to many of them missing to make it work imo, however Luke had the sense to not use toe W1N name as such.

Omg! Maybe we should name ourselves KnK-w1n! It all adds up. Thank you for the inspiration!

Anyway I always find it funny how people talk about they know everything about another tribe and what their intentions are and how they work, without even being in the council or the tribe even.

Luke didn't named ROTN, it was a joint decision with the people in the council and tribe at that time. It's obviously had it origin to W1N, no doubt about that.

And for all the ones here who are so upset by the close relationships between TC and ER calling it a KnK-group, you might actually wanna know the good relationship between ER and TC excisted from the start of this game, long before Astro and Relskunk were in ROTN/TC and long before Deadbymistake was at charge in ER.

Vent your frustration on your own tribe for not being able to decent diplomacy instead on whining about others who are successful at it. Diplo is part of this game, deal with it.

A fun fact even, when TC was even still ROTN there were talks between the tribe and AFA about getting together since TC was low on members.

DeletedUser

people have to remember that i wasn't in ER for the 1st few months of this world and it was actually run and still mainly is by the council members of TIR from world 11 with a few players added along the way..

KnK of which having nothing to do with TIR on world 11 apart from as per usual the odd player or 2. i consider myself KnK and TIR and now ER.. not all under the same banner.. to assume 2 tribes will merge simply because of the closeness of said members is just a general speculation thats found on most worlds between top tribes..

as others have said this is now world 16.. for example in ER we have members from SAS in our ranks and regarded as friends yet on world 11 in TIR a fair few of us, me included were at eachothers throats :p

but i do like the way a thread about ER vs HOGS has now changed into, as many threads do now... a KnK related thread :p

Matt

DeletedUser6603

Were just notoriously loathed/hated/disliked/loved/respected/ignored/meh* Matt

*delete as appropriate ;-)

DeletedUser2178

Well Matt is just happy that i encouraged him to join ER in the first place and that he owes it all to me makes me happy too which is all that matters ;)

W1N ROTN KNK ER them pig things that keep ending up on the spit daily are all just Tribe names and in the worlds to come all this will come up again no doubt as it always does, end of the day its good pnp and actually quite amusing and interesting as it should be :)

Anyway anyone for roast pork??